Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bubblez04 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 28 days ago

Thanks for the update and tag ladies! And kudos to you for sitting through this torturous episode. I haven't watched it yet and don't intend to because I don't want to spoil the start of my week. So I'll keep reading your updates and sit tight until Ani gets knocked back into his senses!  

rysohini thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 27 days ago

Dekha dekha sa lag raha hai...but pata nehi kaun hai smiley15smiley36

rysohini thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yeh sarasar cheating hai smiley15smiley37 Na , na aise hum nehi khelenge smiley36smiley36

Originally posted by: Bubblez04

Thanks for the update and tag ladies! And kudos to you for sitting through this torturous episode. I haven't watched it yet and don't intend to because I don't want to spoil the start of my week. So I'll keep reading your updates and sit tight until Ani gets knocked back into his senses!  

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thank you for the wishes !

Originally posted by: zuzu2616

Happy Belated Birthday Vira Ji

May you have a  fantastic year ahead with good health and great moment with your love one😊

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thanks Sohini!

Originally posted by: rysohini

Happiest of Bdays Vira smiley40

Hope you had an entertaining one, just like you are smiley27

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Networker 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Thankyou girls , I watched the entire episode without ff mode ...🤫😀.

Anirudh was good at overpowering Rahul with his words .But what is this marriage and responsibility at the age of 22 that Anirudh is forcing on Rahul. That was too bad . Specially when he is doing all this without even consulting Jhanak . I dont  have words on that . He is worried , he is tensed about her safety ,but that doesn't give him any right to decide on his own to chose partner for Jhanak based on a Shayad ....

But I loved how they showed two men happy to appreciate the talent a girl has and wanted her to succeed in life and not cut her wings .🥰🥰🙌👏🏻👏🏻

But on the other side I am impressed with him that he disclosed everything about Shristi to the entire family, with a mix masala spice of point blank shooting 💥💥💥 and that his parents should be feeling gratitude to her .

Well all that fell in deaf ears , not suprised . Specially with Tanuja and Shubho who I am never suprised . 

I am like Shubho today " Anirudh never said he doesn't want to marry Arshi , it's just that he helps Jhanak little more "..

Bas itna hi beating round the bush from my side too for Anirudh ..

I felt bad for Jhanak , what has this young girl done to any of them that they hate her to the core .Blaming her existence 😞 😞 . How could all of them including men and women think Tejas was so perfect for her . I so want atleast one of  them being tortured by Tejas atleast for an hour ..How cruel these entire gang is ...

Anirudh was late to hear , Jhanak's words , " I will decide whom I have to marry " .

Appu di and Anjana scene was so adorable . Ankita is perfect as Appu di, the mannerisms ..I just loved her

Choton is coming to Kashmir , good 👍🏻 .Jhanak needs someone on her support during the Arshi marriage drama.

The celebraties were not identified by anyone at restaurant and such a class behaviour from the entire high society people .Arshi even to manager how is Anirudh taking good care of Jhanak , 😂😂

If it was me dining at the restaurant, I would asked them to do their drama outside and leave us to eat peacefully 

Overall an ok episode...

I am ready for all the bashing to be directed to me from Anirudh ...🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Here Anum  , Vira too

vira76 thumbnail

You had courage to to write about mental asylum people kudos to your courage Maya! 

Bold: Ani ke extensive wedding planning ke baad, i just ignored what he was talking about lol! It was all sounding like a jubrish to me! smiley37

Sab thik hai but 👇

Overall an ok episode...

ye muze samaz nahi aaya smiley37 🙈

Episode dekh ne ke bad , i was thinking kya hi likhu! 😂

Anirudh was good at overpowering Rahul with his words .But what is this marriage and responsibility at the age of 22 that Anirudh is forcing on Rahul. That was too bad . Specially when he is doing all this without even consulting Jhanak . I dont  have words on that . He is worried , he is tensed about her safety ,but that doesn't give him any right to decide on his own to chose partner for Jhanak based on a Shayad ....

But I loved how they showed two men happy to appreciate the talent a girl has and wanted her to succeed in life and not cut her wings .🥰🥰🙌👏🏻👏🏻

But on the other side I am impressed with him that he disclosed everything about Shristi to the entire family, with a mix masala spice of point blank shooting 💥💥💥 and that his parents should be feeling gratitude to her .

Well all that fell in deaf ears , not suprised . Specially with Tanuja and Shubho who I am never suprised . 

I am like Shubho today " Anirudh never said he doesn't want to marry Arshi , it's just that he helps Jhanak little more "..

I felt bad for Jhanak , what has this young girl done to any of them that they hate her to the core .Blaming her existence 😞 😞 . How could all of them including men and women think Tejas was so perfect for her . I so want atleast one of  them being tortured by Tejas atleast for an hour ..How cruel these entire gang is ...

Anirudh was late to hear , Jhanak's words , " I will decide whom I have to marry " .

Appu di and Anjana scene was so adorable . Ankita is perfect as Appu di, the mannerisms ..I just loved her

Choton is coming to Kashmir , good 👍🏻 .Jhanak needs someone on her support during the Arshi marriage drama.

The celebraties were not identified by anyone at restaurant and such a class behaviour from the entire high society people .Arshi even to manager how is Anirudh taking good care of Jhanak , 😂😂

If it was me dining at the restaurant, I would asked them to do their drama outside and leave us to eat peacefully 

Overall an ok episode...

vira76 thumbnail

did you make a post yesterday, IF did not notify me of the tag... smiley13

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Overall an ok episode...

I think when you keep certain expectations and that doesn’t get fulfill, you kinda lose your excitement for the episode. There were couple of things which I feel could have done better by the makers. 

1) Anirudh didn’t have to be all excited about Jhanak and Rahul’s marriage. He even said he’ll get done with Jhanak’s zimmedari once he fixes Rahul and Jhanak marriage and lends them a place so they can live together.  As far as I know the character of Anirudh. He didn’t care what Jhanak prefers. He was always been so dominant and it would irk him if anyone else attempts to take over the responsibility. He wasn’t affected that much that Jhanak will go away and easily succumbing to his fate saying it’s already been decided. It would contradict his feelings then and that is why so many viewers are baffled by his split personality. He can’t seemed to figure it out what he prefers. 

2) The revelation behind Jhanak’s abduction. This was major disappointment for me. It’s considered to be a major sin but was taken it so lightly as if it’s any other minor mistake that was being done by Srishti.! 

Nooo!! Does he or even anyone else realize what Tejas and Jhanak’s marriage could lead to? Tejas could have raped her and made her life miserable forever. How did he not take a stand firmly and bashed her like he did to his mamaji or in fact Tejas? 

The makers need to concentrate more on these intricate details especially if they are creating something as unique as RuNak. There shouldn’t be any compromise and it hurts because we have been investing so much and applauds the work being done so far on them. I hope I am able to express what bothered me about yesterday hence Anirudh’s scolding was necessary and I don’t regret doing it at all 😌 LOL!

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Networker 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vira76

You had courage to to write about mental asylum people kudos to your courage Maya! 

Bold: Ani ke extensive wedding planning ke baad, i just ignored what he was talking about lol! It was all sounding like a jubrish to me! smiley37

Sab thik hai but 👇

Overall an ok episode...

ye muze samaz nahi aaya smiley37 🙈

Episode dekh ne ke bad , i was thinking kya hi likhu! 😂

@ bold , To be honest , I didn't feel the frustrations and episode was ok for me.

Anirudh conversation with Rahul from his point of view was right ...

Considering the situation of Jhanak which we all discussed a million times , and so not repeating it , he is trying to find a safe place for her to live freely .The best person in his opinion is Rahul as they know each other for long and are besties ...

Why is he not thinking about their marriage is because Jhanak always pushed away . He was so clear and expressed to her in clear words ( unlike his riddles ) on the birthday date night that he remembers the good memories of their marriage , he can't live without her , she is one among the few whom he cares for , supported her infront of the family when they returned .Even in his birthday when they are their famous pulao he wanted to express it .It was Jhanak who discouraged him stating "uncomfortable".

He even got angry with a shut up and dhyan mat do when she spoke about keeping Arshi happy as a wife .

How much clear can he be ..and an unconscious "I love you , Jhanak " . Forget that ....it's out of syllabus ...still.

Jhanak on the other hand accepts their relation and love in a gratitude and bagwan mode .How can he interpret it as love !!! The last when she got chance to clear about Rahul she didn't ...so he thinks his assumptions are right . Just yesterday her face was happy when he spoke about Rahul . She confused him on that ring night too  in Rahul.Well , it's Anirudh mind that can't think beyond Rahul as Jhanak's lover .Don't know why he can't think they can be just friend ..

So when his marriage is approaching he wants her to be in safe hands and ensure she is happy .Deep inside he is more than her protector . 

At the moment his sole mission is happiness and safety for Jhanak and a supportive person who will let her study , dance and build career  - which unfortunately he can't do even if he wish too...

How can I blame him? 

Arshi marriage breaking also we all discussed about family involvement etc etc ....

But today I like how they showed there was not an ounce of affection between them .Arshi too has lost her love for him and it's just a win or lose game for her .They were more like enemies who wanted to to show who wins in this game ....It's so open now ..all are aware and when it explodes it going to be huge .

My only disappointment with Anirudh is like Jhanak said , she has the right to chose her partner , which he took it for granted thinking whatever he does will be for her good .

Like Shweta said why are they proposing marriage always as a solution to everything is disturbing , I also don't agree to that for a young girl .But here the story is such that her life is threatened and she needs someone to support her .Someone who won't use her .

Rest evil gang was as usual ...after a long time I watched them ...they didn't change an inch ..😏😏🤫

I know most of the mentioned things are so repetitive as I myself have written it many times 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

What to do , the story itself is going like that and this is the base .. responsibility and humanity 🤫

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 27 days ago