Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Oh he took everyone mobile smiley37smiley37

Banda bada clarity and packka iradey se hai smiley36

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: flutterby

I send you well wishes and prayers. Am not watching from 30th May episode. smiley21 Bakwas started mainly from there itself.

For me the hospital one was fine. Then they lost it completely.

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nilmi

I wonder how V is going to punish Amu. Will it be through physical and mental abuse, or something else? He behaved like a psycho lover, just like the villain in the story. Why did he collect everyone's mobiles?

Sometimes, I feel he is acting. He knew Amu would never agree to this marriage, hence he behaved like a lunatic and involved Bavani too. Otherwise, his behavior is unredeemable after what he did today.

Maybe so no one can record evidence against him that he is blackmailing her and doing marriage.He was many time showed in show telling amu shall... i record what u said.

When they came with fake idea i thought he knew his mom is behind it and is acting so his mom comes forward but i was not like that.

And i don't trust there expression anymore woh bolte kuch hain karte kuch aur.

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Oh tho aaj shaadi hogayi and aada phere bhi padgaye smiley32

Ab babita and bhavani hum sab muh meeta bhi karwana hai smiley42

By the honeymoon ka kya plan Higa indononka?

Annu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

But I didnt understand your point. There is no one normal in that house.

Oh... btw... Shekhar the great objected to what Virat was doing. Virat said 'tu beech me aaya na to teri meri dosti khatam'... and the impotent guy stood back. smiley35 So much for being a 'good' character. Would rather see a woman being insulted - even if she did commit the crime.

You mean sab childhood se aase hi hain quite possiblesmiley36smiley37

Since u wrote abt friend character dildar ji played ML friend character in one of ekta serial which i liked.....he was ML friend but become female lead friend becz ml was doing wrong with fl in it.

Adiandsid thumbnail

Should be what 'sensible' characters do. (Unless... since its an EK show, isme third angle nikale)

Shekhar was really lame today - well... he always is, along with Dildaar. [Actual 'Achchai ki murat' jo kuch karte bhi nahi hai like a statue.]

Annu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Should be what 'sensible' characters do. (Unless... since its an EK show, isme third angle nikale)

Shekhar was really lame today - well... he always is, along with Dildaar. [Actual 'Achchai ki murat' jo kuch karte bhi nahi hai like a statue.]

As i said many time before there only focus in this drama is ML nowadays more then FL.Other characters don't even have dialogue does it make sense.Why to show babz brother family? If her sis was joining in show.Sab without dialogue standing ovation de rahe hote hai no role for them.

Shekhar didn't even help her during that bank issue.Sab virat and babz ka ishare pe nachne wale mohre hai smiley18

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu.

As i said many time before there only focus in this drama is ML nowadays more then FL.Other characters don't even have dialogue does it make sense.Why to show babz brother family? If her sis was joining in show.Sab without dialogue standing ovation de rahe hote hai no role for them.

Shekhar didn't even help her during that bank issue.Sab virat and babz ka ishare pe nachne wale mohre hai smiley18

I'll differ on other characters not having dialogues. That would've made it even more cringe... waise cringe hi tha.. but uske upar wala bhi ho jaata. But made sense, since he is now in 'control' of the situation. If they feel he is kind of losing it, they will jump in and say something. [Poem did say something today - but dont even remember what triggered it... something Bhavani said but dont know why she jumped in.]

Yeaah.. Shekhar and Dildaar are useless dumb bells.

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I think Virat will blame Amruta for this marriage too after listening to his mom saying that Amruta trapped him into this marriage.

Annu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishaan2

Oh u r not watching from may 30th smiley18

Then I a. Ir senior smiley16 I stoped watching long back hmmm

But today by watching discussion and only one or 2 post about their so called wedding on X chidiya hmm I don't know what is coming up Kitna tourcher for us and amu smiley19

Aur chidiya pe celebration like world cup wining ho rahi hain yeh nahin? Waha haal chaal kaise hai.