Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Ha ha 😂 🤣 issi liye safe side keliye biwi ko saath rakh raha hai 😆

Bandey ko khud pey control nahin hai na smiley37

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Btw ek khush khabri hai sayed Abhiraj and Priyanka got married 🙃 I saw that girl's ig story, she is wearing sindor and mangalsutra and in Ahuja house and seem like it's Abhiraj's room 🙂 now I can understand why Abhiraj Ishita marriage didn't happen 🤓 if she will stay in that house as Abhiraj's wife, I have no problem,baas AmVira ki bich nhi ana chahiye. Today yeah their conversation was healthy and mature enough and Amruta's giving him back reply and his explanation and want her presence in the room was good but seriously that girl's puke worthy dialogue and the way she tightly held his shirt 😡😈 disgusting. But now she will be his bhabi maybe 🙃🙃 so no nonsense now🤗

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

Ho kya rha hai?? Saw that girl's ig story. She's wearing sindor and mangalsutra... Seriously?? What's this? Look like the room is Abhiraj's??(not sure but it's sure she's in Ahuja mansion) Koi toh bolo mujhe kuch toh bolo kya karna chahte hai writers?smiley37

I also saw that..wth…these writers.. I was thinking who’s room is that..I don’t think she is married to Abi… if so how they’re going to kick Amu out or make amu leave Virat
Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ishaan2

Where ? Did any new bts got released? And did pri came to ahuja house ?

I told even she will come there to stay smiley36

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Oh... in a way, she brought in 'yrkkh' in the show too.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5356848

Guys... lets move here.

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 months ago
Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hmm we all know she will come as kagani tourchers banna tho Gia mein tho pri piccha nahin chideygi

But on what bahana she will come ahuja house?

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

Most probably it's Abhiraj's room but will have to recheck his room's decoration👀uff iss Mukta ki chakkar mai kiya kiya karna padta hai🤧

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nilmi

I also saw that..wth…these writers.. I was thinking who’s room is that..I don’t think she is married to Abi… if so how they’re going to kick Amu out or make amu leave Virat

She also knows abhiraj... so she must be talking to him in his room.Shaadi abhiraj say hoti toh promo hota. Her interview states she is virat love interest.So Amu is going to fight for love with her bhabhi sound yuck smiley18

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

Yeah seem like it's Abhiraj's room 🤣 so now she's married to Abhiraj 👀 Virat's ex wife become his bhabi now🤨 congratulations 🤗 and also Abhiraj's pure love finally become successful (his pure love is the main reason of Virat Priyanka's separation 🤧) 👏so happy for him 🤗 and also now he will not have to change his ph password ever 🙃 it's called true love which Abhiraj has for Priyanka 🙃🙂

If she is married to Abhi or planning to marry him, how could she try to change her clothes in front of her future brother-in-law... Disgusting.

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

Makers have not much amount to invest for any other house and they want Priyanka too join the ladies puking gang in that house to do sazish to separate the inseparable couple and that's why she will marry Abhiraj or pretend to be his wife but that room is not Virat's room for sure. In Yrkkh she was her jeth's love interest and did naughty naughty works with him though he and she were married to others. So why not here?🙃