Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RehokoRS23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago
Tabhi babz bakti mere bete ko vai banake lutne ka plan hain in middle class logo ka . Aur sath mein nimmi to hain jalne ke liye.
Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ishaan2

Ab ahuja house mein tyohaar ka mahol hoga smiley40smiley10smiley37

Bcz

1. Ahuja key bete key shaadi

2. And ahuja ka ex bahu ka entry

Ghar poora mehmanon se bharat padey ga smiley41smiley40

Terrace flat yeh main chota sa house smiley36

Kalash mein door pe honga yeh terrace door.Amu can kick it so that babz ke sir pe jaake lage smiley36 2nd divorce hone ke baad kahan shift honge.They wanted to hide virat is divorcee so woh baat chupa ke they wanted to get him remarried.

Abhi babz wheel chair se khadi honke dance karegi smiley36

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Riggy

Even better. If Bhavani is jailed and Amruta is outside, she can easily arrange for lawyers and get her bailed. Honestly, the Ahujas do not have any proof against Bhavani. And throughout the show they keep telling how efficient Mumbai police is. So, Amruta should have taken that risk and put her faith in the judiciary.

I mean fighting for your mom is much easier and sensible than being married to a psychopathic momma's boy, imo!

Read a similar view on X.

May be that can be done too... but not going to be easy either. btw.. how can Bhavani be arrested? Just because he says she is the mastermind, she is? kyu bhai? He does have some proofs against Ammu - she can be arrested. but why Bhavani? Just because I want her to be? They haven't shown Mumbai Police as efficient - yup.. only when something had to be done against her.

Also, seems like they did all this just to get them married... and they will forget all about this in a few days.

Bhavani normally faints at the smallest thing happening to her... today she went through everything without any problem. smiley29

Edited by Adiandsid - 4 months ago
Riggy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Read a similar view on X.

May be that can be done too... but not going to be easy either. btw.. how can Bhavani be arrested? Just because he says she is the mastermind, she is? kyu bhai? He does have some proofs against Ammu - she can be arrested. but why Bhavani? Just because I want her to be? They haven't shown Mumbai Police as efficient - yup.. only when something had to be done against her.

Also, seems like they did all this just to get them married... and they will forget all about this in a few days.

Bhavani normally faints at the smallest thing happening to her... today she went through everything without any problem. smiley29

Nopes, not me. I quit X when it was still Twitter 😉

Wahi naa. You can't just randomly accuse someone and get them jailed. Baap ka raj hai kya!

The worst thing was they are showing a girl being forced into marriage infront of police. Hadh ho gayi!

The problem is they start many tracks and somehow forget to keep track of all the tracks 😃

Annu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: pressu

This drama actually is similar to Ek's dramas in a lot of ways. And in Ek's dramas, ML's ex always stays with him and as a matter of fact, she stays with him more than FL. So Virat's ex will be here for forever. More torture to Amruta and us if Amruta falls in love with Virat.

No EK serial has better screenplay,dialogue and direction.Not all character are negative and episodes are more balanced to watch.Aur EK ki serial mein bhagwan god hamesha fl ke saath hote hain.

Adiandsid thumbnail

Wahi naa. You can't just randomly accuse someone and get them jailed. Baap ka raj hai kya!

The worst thing was they are showing a girl being forced into marriage infront of police. Hadh ho gayi!

The problem is they start many tracks and somehow forget to keep track of all the tracks 😃

Yup. Sorry. Removed that part (You?) later. Only after I posted I felt it was rude of me (though it wasn't my intent, was more of curiosity). Sorry.

Well.. in a way they are in a mode today where they show money can buy anything today. So, could've added the same dialogue to the police too so that we dont question the step later. baap ka raaj... well... in a way yes... if you have heard about a recent accident with a 17 yr old driving a Porsche and killing 2 people... happens (as in baap ka raaj happens)

Yeah... I fear they will do the same with this track too.

Annu. thumbnail

Woh inspector jishne virat ko jail mein send kiya tha mera fav hai smiley36

What was police doing eye witness thi? Baap ka toh paata nahin first ep se ahujas ka raavan raj chal raha hai.Evidence and defense naam ki bhi koi cheeze hoti hain.

But virat ne court scene mein judge ko bhi roka thasmiley37No contempt of court smiley36 Kyunki woh VSA hai.

Riggy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Yup. Sorry. Removed that part (You?) later. Only after I posted I felt it was rude of me (though it wasn't my intent, was more of curiosity). Sorry.

Well.. in a way they are in a mode today where they show money can buy anything today. So, could've added the same dialogue to the police too so that we dont question the step later. baap ka raaj... well... in a way yes... if you have heard about a recent accident with a 17 yr old driving a Porsche and killing 2 people... happens (as in baap ka raaj happens)

Yeah... I fear they will do the same with this track too.

Aree don't be sorry. Curiosity is not a crime 😊

I agree that they have been emphasizing the power of money since the very first episode. But somehow it lacked conviction in this sequence. The logic is totally off. First, why would you marry someone who wants to kill your mother. Second, how can the police officers just stand there as mute spectators. No intervention at all. At least in the Pune case, the family is behind bars(though not sure for how long)Third, now that you are married, what next? You won't file any complaint against your mom's attackers?

Too many loopholes! I guess I will just switch off my brain cells while watching the episodes and just enjoy the "chemistry" of the actors.

Credit where it is due, the acting in yesterday's episode was good.

Riggy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu.

Woh inspector jishne virat ko jail mein send kiya tha mera fav hai smiley36

What was police doing eye witness thi? Baap ka toh paata nahin first ep se ahujas ka raavan raj chal raha hai.Evidence and defense naam ki bhi koi cheeze hoti hain.

But virat ne court scene mein judge ko bhi roka thasmiley37No contempt of court smiley36 Kyunki woh VSA hai.

That police officer was cool. He kept calling him Mr Delhi 😃

I think the earlier episodes were well written. Now, they seem lost!

Adiandsid thumbnail

Yup. There are too many loopholes. Felt Babita's accusation in the hospital went well. Should've kept it there. [Loved she played the 'poor victim, whose last proof - the poor phone - Ammu made it sure that she broke it.'] Her OT scam was good too. [Harsh was in the hospital... now that will be forgotten along with Harsh... dont know if he will be shown at all.]

But starting from the goons confession.... went completely down south. Too many loopholes in each one of the 'proofs'.

If he doesn't want to believe Mom did it, its fine. But to think Ammu did it... with the proofs shown... peabrain. Oh...

To believe Mom cant do it. 'Fine'.
To believe Ammu can do it. 'Understandable'.
To believe in the proofs. 'Priceless'.

There are some things money can buy.
For the rest, you need more than a 'Peabrain'.

Edited by Adiandsid - 4 months ago