Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 months ago

No twists. Babs will want to take revenge on her. Ammu to take revenge on him for forcibly marrying her.

Hmm... twist seems like in one or two weeks everyone will forget these mela incidents happened.

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ab ahuja house mein tyohaar ka mahol hoga smiley40smiley10smiley37

Bcz

1. Ahuja key bete key shaadi

2. And ahuja ka ex bahu ka entry

Ghar poora mehmanon se bharat padey ga smiley41smiley40

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This drama actually is similar to Ek's dramas in a lot of ways. And in Ek's dramas, ML's ex always stays with him and as a matter of fact, she stays with him more than FL. So Virat's ex will be here for forever. More torture to Amruta and us if Amruta falls in love with Virat.

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

No twists. Babs will want to take revenge on her. Ammu to take revenge on him for forcibly marrying her.

Hmm... twist seems like in one or two weeks everyone will forget these mela incidents happened.

@Bold: Beta Tumse Na Ho Payega Gangs Of Wasseypur GIF - Beta Tumse Na Ho Payega Gangs Of Wasseypur GIFs

Edited by pressu - 4 months ago
Riggy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What did I just watch! Can't believe my eyes. Why didn't Amruta agree to go to jail? She herself told in an earlier episode that in case of FIR, police will investigate and they will check CCTV footage, call CDRs, bank transactions, etc. A simple GPS scan of the mobile will tell the locations visited by a person. The truth would have come out easily. What was she scared of!! This girl just loves being manhandled 😢
Riggy thumbnail
Tbh, I would have understood and probably accepted the marriage angle if they were forced to marry each other after their kidnapping and photo leak. This sequence does not make any sense.👎
Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: flutterby

I think only FL was retained. The Viraj actor is free. smiley36 But when AH as Abhiraj hasn't been made to fall for Ammu, why will Viraj Dobriyal ?

I want him to handle all ahuja smiley37Atleast viraj job pe jaata tha.They are stupid to not utilize abhiraj as positive which can be later shown with negative motive.Matlab if virat hates someone puri mumbai citizen should hate him rule hai.

Herione ko do hero kyun nahin mil sakte tell me.

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Riggy

What did I just watch! Can't believe my eyes. Why didn't Amruta agree to go to jail? She herself told in an earlier episode that in case of FIR, police will investigate and they will check CCTV footage, call CDRs, bank transactions, etc. A simple GPS scan of the mobile will tell the locations visited by a person. The truth would have come out easily. What was she scared of!! This girl just loves being manhandled 😢

Only Bhavani was supposed to be jailed. [Amruta was ready to go.. but he had another plan for her - get married to her.]

Not trying to justify their crap writing - but Police will easily be manipulated by one of the Ahujas, if not Virat.

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RehokoRS23

They can't decide whom to kill first Mukta or Virat. This is the first time forum and X are kinda in same page regarding KMTMG

Ek teer aur do nishaane nahin ho sakta smiley37

It would be have better if amu would have tied rakhi to him atleast babz ka pecha chodwane ka tareeka smiley36

Riggy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Only Bhavani was supposed to be jailed. [Amruta was ready to go.. but he had another plan for her - get married to her.]

Not trying to justify their crap writing - but Police will easily be manipulated by one of the Ahujas, if not Virat.

Even better. If Bhavani is jailed and Amruta is outside, she can easily arrange for lawyers and get her bailed. Honestly, the Ahujas do not have any proof against Bhavani. And throughout the show they keep telling how efficient Mumbai police is. So, Amruta should have taken that risk and put her faith in the judiciary.

I mean fighting for your mom is much easier and sensible than being married to a psychopathic momma's boy, imo!