Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Well... Ammu can make him bite the dust for what he just did. If she cant she can file false cases against him. I mean... legally a woman can do quite a lot of things to a man if she wants to. Options are endless.

One article suggest she will take revenge for forcibly getting married to her.

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vivkriti

One article suggest she will take revenge for forcibly getting married to her.

The best revenge can be her disappearing from him. I agree with people who say he is obsessed with her. The amount of obsession he has for her, he cannot live without seeing her.

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Yeah. But then it also mentioned Babs will make her life hell for marrying him.

So... smiley6 ... Saas Bahu.... and then forget about what happened in these eps...

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pressu

I think Virat will blame Amruta for this marriage too after listening to his mom saying that Amruta trapped him into this marriage.

Yups it was her who instigate him to break her 2 alliance so she can marry him smiley35

Chambal ka dhaku or delhi ke VSA ke wedding style mein koi difference nahin hai smiley39

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Yeah. But then it also mentioned Babs will make her life hell for marrying him.

So... smiley6 ... Saas Bahu.... and then forget about what happened in these eps...

If Babita wants to make anyone’s life hell then she needs to do it to her son who married Amruta and not the other way around.

If possible, she needs to help Amruta get rid of this marriage which she wants and even Amruta will be relieved from kiddo Virat.

RehokoRS23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
They can't decide whom to kill first Mukta or Virat. This is the first time forum and X are kinda in same page regarding KMTMG
Shivikafan2 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Amruta-Virat

After seeing the new ep, i learnt to never trust their expression anymore 😂 don't know what will happen next but according to me, Virat was not acting, because if he did then I don't think he will accuse bhavani that much like seriously half of that episode was him 🤬 bhavani so...

What's the upcoming twist ?

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Virat doborial ki serial mein leap aara hai is he retain or free now? Usse kaise pata chala mein usse yaad kar rahi thi smiley42

Mujhe virat vs viraj chaiye smiley36

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Chidiya mein tho bada sannata hai aaj koi kuch nahin bolraha hai smiley36smiley37

To be frank kya reh gaya ab discuss karney keliye smiley36

Ab har roz discussion hee discussion 🙄 🤣 virat Kitna psychopath bangaya and babita ka kya Naya siyapoa kar rahi

And sab se badi baat priyanka ki kissey smiley36smiley40

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu.

Virat doborial ki serial mein leap aara hai is he retain or free now? Usse kaise pata chala mein usse yaad kar rahi thi smiley42

Mujhe virat vs viraj chaiye smiley36

I think only FL was retained. The Viraj actor is free. smiley36 But when AH as Abhiraj hasn't been made to fall for Ammu, why will Viraj Dobriyal ?