•°*”˜𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion Thread 31•°*” - Page 153

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: a month ago

Originally posted by: xnbstar

That's why we all are emotionally attached to this pair after witnessing their deep-rooted emotional bonding and attachment. ❤️

Something is very special about this ITV couple that I have never come across in any other show.🔥

Plus, Hiba n Khurshal chemistry ❤️

Hiba and Krushal’s chemistry is definitely what brought me here! MashaAllah they are such pretty couple! 

xnbstar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Okay I will watch the last episode for last. smiley20

Sorry to hear about his sister. It's never easy to accept the death of loved ones. 

Yeah, do let me know your opinions!

Ek hi apna drama h jo I watched and recommend others....otherwise koi khaas serials nahi attract krey koi kbhi...

Pyaar Lafzon Mein Kaha is another one of my favorite serials. It's a Turkish rom-com that is available in Urdu dubbing on YouTube. 

You may have a look to that as well..bahut hi maze ka drama tha...their leads were very popular too at that time..

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Manoshono

All of the moments were so beautifully defined. I am usually crazy for Possessiveness, protectiveness, and jealousy and I think for me those were some of the major give away for his intense feelings for Jhanak! 

same smiley42 initially it was good smiley42 but Aditya time don’t know what happened to him smiley39smiley39 he was over possessive smiley39smiley39 & did so much damage smiley18smiley18, but everything changed after aadhi raat kamre  smiley37 main fiasco smiley37smiley37… his feelings came out like boiling milk smiley37

xnbstar thumbnail

Hiba and Krushal’s chemistry is definitely what brought me here! MashaAllah they are such pretty couple! 

No doubt!

By the way, what's your good name?

Itny achy achy log hn yha...would love to know their names...

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

From Jhanak show ..

And now we have become close  friends( I  hope  feeling is mutual 😜 ) , atleast I feel connected and comfortable to express myself as it is taken in right spirit .

Love the girls here ❤️❤️

Ofcourse Maya dear feelings are mutual....

vira76 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Wo tum log dekh lo! 🙈smiley37

Lovely name!

Are we going for threesome? smiley37 

Name is Anum…. Paglismiley9lol! 

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah, do let me know your opinions!

Ek hi apna drama h jo I watched and recommend others....otherwise koi khaas serials nahi attract krey koi kbhi...

Pyaar Lafzon Mein Kaha is another one of my favorite serials. It's a Turkish rom-com that is available in Urdu dubbing on YouTube. 

You may have a look to that as well..bahut hi maze ka drama tha...their leads were very popular too at that time..

I saw that. It was okayish for me.... lost interest in the lead couple halfway. 

But loved FL's friend and ML's half bro couple. Though their ending or general all of theirs was kind of abrupt. 

Healthiest was probably her other friend and the servant of ML? they were cute. smiley42

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

No doubt!

By the way, what's your good name?

Itny achy achy log hn yha...would love to know their names...

Anum 😊

xnbstar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

I saw that. It was okayish for me.... lost interest in the lead couple halfway. 

But loved FL's friend and ML's half bro couple. Though their ending or general all of theirs was kind of abrupt. 

Healthiest was probably her other friend and the servant of ML? they were cute. smiley42

Yeah, even I couldn't completed that!

Turkish shows stretch a lot and lose their plots somewhere.

Since the last decade, Turkish shows have been immensely popular in Pakistan and even our channels  also started showing them in Urdu dubbing.

I liked ishq-e-mamnoon too.

xnbstar thumbnail

Nice name! 

Are you also from South?