Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: Observer007

IR hua kaha hai yaar....

I haven't noticed any changes in Abhira's life after discovering that the Goenkas are her relatives. IR was meant to focus on Abhira and Akshara, but they've turned it into a Ruhi-Vidya-centric story. They've practically sidelined MG and make leads blind by mind. The fact that Abhira hasn't uncovered her mother's past, is accepting the label of 'khooni ki beti,' hasn't cleared up the misunderstanding with Ru regarding Akshara, and that Ab still doesn't know about having a sibling will never bring them TRP. I have no idea what they are smoking and think that kind of plot(crap) will boost TRP.

ha lekin woh disappointment toh badh main hua audience ko as nobody knew after IR bhi vidya pe focus zyada hoga 😄

Until IR curiosity hona chhaiye tha in audience daily trp pe patha chalega. If upto IR trp was high and post IR trp is reduced still hope hai that show may have positive tracks and may have tracks surrounding abhira finding truth and all but if IR episode thak hi trp ka kuch khas nahi badha toh akshara ka truth bahar aana mushkil hai and WDay if happens armaan will say khooni beti khooni hi hothi hai kind of dialogues.

Edited by firewings_diya - 3 hours ago
Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

ha lekin woh disappointment toh badh main hua audience ko as nobody knew after IR bhi vidya pe focus zyada hoga 😄

Until IR curiosity hona chhaiye tha in audience daily trp pe patha chalega. If upto IR trp was high and post IR trp is reduced still hope hai that show may have positive tracks and may have tracks surrounding abhira finding truth and all but if IR episode thak hi trp ka kuch khas nahi badha toh akshara ka truth bahar aana mushkil hai and WDay if happens armaan will say khooni beti khooni hi hothi hai kind of dialogues.

I agree that the proper buildup for IR was missing, as it came out of nowhere and in a poor way. The audience's disappointment stems from wanting Abhira to confront the Goenkas, sever ties with them, uncover the truth, and clear her mother's name - none of these happened, which failed to attract viewers interest.

I'm not a fan of Wday nor do I want everything to mirror the previous generations, but I don't like the Poddars. So, even if they or Armaan blame Abhira, it's fine because at least we'd finally see her leave that madhouse. I want her to kill all the Poddars except Armaan 😆 and this time, I hope the leads have a achha parivaar instead of Achha Aadmi ou aurat for them. I really hope they don't ruin Armaan with such terrible dialogues, as both Armaan and Abhira have only each other.

Edited by Observer007 - 3 hours ago
Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

In nutshell, the writers don't know how to properly start a track, and they clearly struggle to give it a proper conclusion. That's why they're stuck when it comes to TRP.

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

They are going that way only. Armaan following the footsteps of Karthik and Abhimanyu will do the honour for sure. smiley36
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Observer007

I agree that the proper buildup for IR was missing, as it came out of nowhere and in a poor way. The audience's disappointment stems from wanting Abhira to confront the Goenkas, sever ties with them, uncover the truth, and clear her mother's name - none of these happened, which failed to attract viewers interest.

I'm not a fan of Wday nor do I want everything to mirror the previous generations, but I don't like the Poddars. So, even if they or Armaan blame Abhira, it's fine because at least we'd finally see her leave that madhouse. I want her to take kill all the Poddars except Armaan 😆 and this time, I hope the leads have a achha parivaar for leads instead of Achha Aadmi ou aurat for them. I really hope they don't ruin Armaan with such terrible dialogues, as both Armaan and Abhira have only each other.

nobody wants wday atleast online audience likes leads to stay together and positive but trp audience likes drama, popcorn, joothe throw sequence 😄 the first scape goat for such sequence are leads. 😄

Like even in ekta shows she ensures audience knows leads are not wrong but was victim of situation.

Dkp aisa situation create kartha hai jisme half audience 1 lead ko support kartha another half audience another lead ko 😄 dkp ko kaafi maza aatha hai fanwars dekhna, debate dekhna, logon ko show ke liye ladthe dekhna. If you look at forum now debate is missing as nobody had such characteristics where ppl will literally feel like taking stand for them. But soon they will create such situation where if abhira risks her child even after doing all these drama those ppl who has sufferred miscarriage or struggling to concieve they will not like that as for them bacche ko khathre main daalna is big thing and uske saath ek aur jaan bhi jaathi hai so some ppl do not accept risking family members over samaj seva as for them family comes first. Some ppl think fl did sacrifice lost everything so she deserves happiness. They will create such narrative where ppl will be split into two groups to counter each other points 😄

I am not attached to show but i like to debate so here only for debate purpose 😂 kahin toh mera debating talent kaam pe aye 😂

Edited by firewings_diya - 3 hours ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

They are going that way only. Armaan following the footsteps of Karthik and Abhimanyu will do the honour for sure. smiley36

it's never about karthik or abhimanyu they are itv mls as trp ke liye mls ka character butcher karthe hai to show fl as devi so armaan has to go through that as dkp is here for money. They hardly has any intention to impress ppl smiley36

More than armaan mujhe abhira ko dekhna hai as post leap lawyer rahegi ya nahi as she profession will reflect her daughter's profession in gen 5 😂

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 hours ago

I'm waiting for them to attain classic 1.6 & 1.7 like previous generation for 3-4 months. They can also return back to attaining 1.8-1.9 like they did with triangle (shiv shakti, panic attacks). Though with the type of storyline they are presenting us khichdi with 4-5 plots without executing or concluding any of the tracks properly they deserve lower TRP. YRRKH attained 2.1 which isn't "low" in comparison to Anupama that is attaining 2.3 unlike 2022 when Anupama & Ghum attained 2.5-3+ so in comparison 2.0-2.2 was low.