Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mani_m thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Posted: 1 months ago
dear dkp makers why dou yoy like ruhi so much?šŸ˜” I mean no one except manisha is able to see what ruhi is doing, she is eyeing for armaan with rohit on her side, pehle toh chalo atleast rohit was not there and armaan didnt even draw the boundary. But now , come on it's really getting disgusting, vulgur and she had the audacity to slap rohit when he was blurt out the truth. Is she trying to get armaan and rohit both by blocking abimaan marriage? If there was a male character in the place of ruhi, it would be considered EMA. What ruhi is doing also comes under EMA. Even if she is doing it openly kv is treating her like a victim.WHAT BULLSHIT. Please dkp makers, there are many other tracks which you can work out amazingly....dont do it just for trp its such a shit track and even so cringe to see.

Ruhi is wahiyat third class auratā€¦.. girl you are married, you are leaving at PH because of your husband but the obsession to lust on jheth is another levelšŸ¤¬ā€¦ā€¦ I am so glad they brought Rohit back, now he is the only one calling her bullshit. Disgusting play by Ru šŸ¤®

Edited by CanKeepCalm - 1 months ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ruhi and her strategic moves ka moye moye šŸ˜€. And šŸ˜ Manisha chachi for seeing through all her moves

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Whole point of the court case was for the old hags to smile at Ab? šŸ˜€

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Ruhi is wahiyat third class auratā€¦.. girl you are married, you are leaving at PH because of your husband but the obsession to lust on jheth is another levelšŸ¤¬ā€¦ā€¦ I am so glad they brought Rohit back, now he is the only one calling her bullshit. Disgusting play by Ru šŸ¤®

I am kinda hoping Manisha joins the bandwagon to spill the tea on how she was deliberately playing near Armaan and was losing on purpose . but it cant be substantiated properly so nahi bolegi shaayad

Rohit ko toh uski dhajjiyan udani chahiye kal.

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I am glad everyone is there in precap when Rohit breaks something and calls out Ruhi for lusting after Armaan even now

she better face some consequences from Kaveri, V for her crap

Poddars are blind except manisha chachiā€¦.. they donā€™t want to call her outā€¦.. bas this shameless aurat ko free loader bana ke rakhna haišŸ˜”
Solitudelover thumbnail

Ruhi on realizing that Ab is out to mend the relationship between the brothers, will do all she could to do the opposite. And the way Rohit is behaving, she might not even have to do much

Edited by Solitudelover - 1 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

the brothers celebrating after the win was so sweet.

even Kaveri took balaiyaan.

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I am glad everyone is there in precap when Rohit breaks something and calls out Ruhi for lusting after Armaan even now

she better face some consequences from Kaveri, V for her crap

But I am afraid KP will still be blind towards Ruhiā€¦. Hope Manisha raises her voice and I really want Krish now. Also, Vidya and Madhav should start noticing Ruhi la real side. Lekin hoga kya yeh sab???

Krish will definitely be team Abhimaan and he is no swindling pendulum. Letā€™s see if the chorus gang with Abhira can dhaaka maarofy Rubi. Lust ki bhi hadd hai but madam toh saare hadd paar kar diā€¦. Really she is more concerned holding Armanā€™s hand throughout the gameā€¦.. errrrghhhhhhsmiley7

Originally posted by: mani_m

dear dkp makers why dou yoy like ruhi so much?šŸ˜” I mean no one except manisha is able to see what ruhi is doing, she is eyeing for armaan with rohit on her side, pehle toh chalo atleast rohit was not there and armaan didnt even draw the boundary. But now , come on it's really getting disgusting, vulgur and she had the audacity to slap rohit when he was blurt out the truth. Is she trying to get armaan and rohit both by blocking abimaan marriage? If there was a male character in the place of ruhi, it would be considered EMA. What ruhi is doing also comes under EMA. Even if she is doing it openly kv is treating her like a victim.WHAT BULLSHIT. Please dkp makers, there are many other tracks which you can work out amazingly....dont do it just for trp its such a shit track and even so cringe to see.

ThisšŸ‘†and I donā€™t understand what is dadisa plan? Does she want Ru to be married with both brothers? I mean budiya is turning blind to the ema right under her nose. Now that Rohit is back this looks completely disgusting.