Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Ruhi Birla is the best character am waiting for RoRu Love story to begin also for my Ruhi getting 80% SS but here useless makers are giving less SS than 2 min Maggie for her and showing selfish and shameless couple’s romance more .if they continue to do this I may quit the show soon. After all am watching the show only for Ruhi Birla the 90% positive character Am waiting for tomorrow’s episode to see if she will say she lost the point for Rohit and unite the brothers though this is all planned by Abhira. Who cares my Ruhi Birla wants credits smiley42

Agree! I got this realisation today too. Ruhi is the most sensible and mature character of the show. Just look at the way she is handling things between the brothers, not being immature and childish like abhira. I mean trying to bridge the differences between them, how unideal bahu thing to do.

And i agree. I want more ss of ro ru couple. Just look at the way she went and sat next to him in his car. That haq i saw in her actions and eyes. The way he held his hand for her and looked at her with those eyes..the angst..hayeesmiley42...and also that moment when she fell on his arms , not at all trying to purposely fall on her brother in law..ye sab kismat ha hi toh khel haii

When they can show full on romance of a couple who are not even married, only dil se truly committed to each other, which is so a-sanskari, why can't they show romance between a couple who are legally married. The only thing is the guy is used by the girl who is in love with her brother in law. Isme badi baat kya hai. Sab aajate hai meri ruhi ko galat kehne ke liye.

Your siggy smiley42

Corn Salad was freaking amazing smiley36