Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

they had 3 lifts, one got edited out sadly. tomorrow hopefully 2nd one will come.

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1817374616257736927?t=y9wqwOzwP9FSPnbhs0Kb8g&s=19

This was such a nice way to start the episode 😀

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
I am telling you , ruhi's this advances towards armaan will lead to abhimaan marriage only. I can forsee manisha chachi putting the idea of abhimaan marriage in kv mind so that ruhi can move on completely woth rohit. Since kv is not ready to accept that her choice is wrong this is likely to happen. There will be small fights and MUs between abhimaan due to ruhi's antics but hopefully they won't last long. They will sort it out in between th only. 🤞🤞🤞
Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Where are all those Ru bhakt who were saying she slapped Rohit was not wrong because he used word aaeyashi??? ….. dekho she proved it today she come back for doing aaeyashi and not insaniyat😠

SUCH A SLAAAAAYERRRRR!!! smiley27smiley20smiley32

I want Rohit to break that first aid dubba on her frickin head. besharam pathetic aurat

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

What Ruhi is doing is now is male harrassment in a way. Wish they call it out as such, but it won't happen😒

Pinecone thumbnail

shes such a cutie. LOVE IT.

Armaan and Abhira were so good in the kabbadi match. they found a good balance of making it seem real and not OTT . Even Rohit was good.

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Even after Rohit being back and seeing Ar- Ab together, the levels to which she is falling daily.. Not sure where is the bottom to this..

Exactly I was never this mad when that ghatiya aurat was hovering 24*7 around ArAb for 9 months but today she crossed all the limits and for tomorrow I dont have any words.