Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

this proves the channel/DKP decision right doesn’t it ..in not mounting the wedding on a lavish scale ..if they can get similar numbers with toxicity and stupid drama, why spend the money?

Yeah that's entirely their call ..Last gen the experiment failed so no way they would repeat it this time..going over budget doesn't make sense also ..but it's foolish that they couldn't get a decent wedding lehenga for their fl while they spend so much on normal functions like janamashtami and birthdays ..

Whatever gur gobar they did with abhiman , if they get trp out of it , they will Def continue ..that's the sad part..

Last gen the trp dropped consistently when they showed kaand after kaand with akshara abhim..unko khush dikhaya hi nai except few epis in between ..let's see yahan kya hota hai

mrigu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Ab yeh Abhira ko aur rulaenge

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

the money spent on shadi was 1 crore for 10 days. Entire wedding functions were shot. So the profit is not just one weeks trp. It's cumulative trp. So i don't think rajan shahi is mad to spend that much. He can even fake it who knows. Mujhe toh kuch grand nahi dikha tha except the venue.

clearly they did not get the returns they hoped for ..which is why huge budget cuts now ..in my opinion, spending that kind of money on a TV wedding makes no sense ..nobody tunes in to watch a spectacular wedding ..it has to be filled with warm and beautiful moments ..that’s all like in Gen 1…or toxicity like this gen

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Krinya

Yeah..smiley37 Ruhi aur vidya ki nautanki ..disaster wedding ..the shrapit greh pravesh got max trp smiley32

So we expect more of this ? 😆

Vaise I think even if they'd shown a normal shadi , trp itna hi hota..this is legacy show ki legacy shadi ..trp toh aana hi tha..

N yrkkh taking over jhanak or dethrone jhanak doesn't matter.. I guess jhanak mei boring hospital track chal raha hai..

bhoolo math vivah sampann hua 1000 saal ke muhurt mein
Krinya thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Ipl time matters. If it was non ipl 3+ jaatha. Glad than gen 3 was not toxic atleast at some point as there were few sane ppl in writers team.

Kabhi na jaata 3+ , sawal hi nai paida hota..itna hi rehta..Last ye , this yr , trp was consistent during ipl..ipl has its audience ..trp Gira toh sabka gir jaata hai during ipl

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Yeah that's entirely their call ..Last gen the experiment failed so no way they would repeat it this time..going over budget doesn't make sense also ..but it's foolish that they couldn't get a decent wedding lehenga for their fl while they spend so much on normal functions like janamashtami and birthdays ..

Whatever gur gobar they did with abhiman , if they get trp out of it , they will Def continue ..that's the sad part..

Last gen the trp dropped consistently when they showed kaand after kaand with akshara abhim..unko khush dikhaya hi nai except few epis in between ..let's see yahan kya hota hai

@bold this was all I was getting at too ..but yeah, they could’ve surely given her a better lehenga ..when they have on other occasions ..!
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

clearly they did not get the returns they hoped for ..which is why huge budget cuts now ..in my opinion, spending that kind of money on a TV wedding makes no sense ..nobody tunes in to watch a spectacular wedding ..it has to be filled with warm and beautiful moments ..that’s all like in Gen 1…or toxicity like this gen

nope the budget cuts are not because of that. He has lost interest in rishta and he knows no matter what crap he will show his trp will be 2.1. It's a fixed bread and butter for him. So he don't want to rely on this so want to invest on new project so that he can get more money .

Even parents ek baccha if he is good witu studies they let that child to study on their own and focus on other child. That's what rajan shahi is doing. Now his main focus is launching 3rd show for profit. All budget will go into that.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Kabhi na jaata 3+ , sawal hi nai paida hota..itna hi rehta..Last ye , this yr , trp was consistent during ipl..ipl has its audience ..trp Gira toh sabka gir jaata hai during ipl

i am guessing since confession got 3 chances the.
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

@bold this was all I was getting at too ..but yeah, they could’ve surely given her a better lehenga ..when they have on other occasions ..!

they are smart to cut vidayi , blessings, suhagraat song danccceee, except focussed only shraap and maaa, no paghphere nothing all budget issues only
Krinya thumbnail

Team Critics

For that kind of wedding na..pehle they needed abhiras maayka..

Then they needed khushi ka mahaul..khushi ka atmosphere which was not possible coz vidya and Kaveri both were against ...abhiman already had 1 divorce and almost shadi with ruhi..

Then they needed good promotions ..foe a week..

Like og aksharas lehenga was a designer one , it was publicized a lot..the shadi epis continued for 1 month..just the shadi day ..people tuned it coz they cud connect it to their daughters wedding..coz everyone makes these preps during shadi & have similar problems ..kaira ki shadi was fun + masti + romance + kaand ..

But ur point is abs right..when they got the desired result with no effort & nominal budget, why go ott ?