Originally posted by: Manny_123

It was 2.4 during IPL Diya

That too no high voltage drama...
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: Krinya

It was 2.3 -2.4 only then it dropped ..abhira wedding..abhimanyu+akshara.

this proves the channel/DKP decision right doesn’t it ..in not mounting the wedding on a lavish scale ..if they can get similar numbers with toxicity and stupid drama, why spend the money?
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Anupama managed 3.2 then too ..guess even IPL cant diminish the power of Maa smiley37

match break time too depends on trp
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

It was 2.4 during IPL Diya

Let's discuss during no filter smiley36

Edited by firewings_diya - an hour ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Posted: an hour ago

Ruhi and Vidya brought TRP smiley36. This increase was predictable.

Yeah..smiley37 Ruhi aur vidya ki nautanki ..disaster wedding ..the shrapit greh pravesh got max trp smiley32

So we expect more of this ? 😆

Vaise I think even if they'd shown a normal shadi , trp itna hi hota..this is legacy show ki legacy shadi ..trp toh aana hi tha..

N yrkkh taking over jhanak or dethrone jhanak doesn't matter.. I guess jhanak mei boring hospital track chal raha hai..

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

this proves the channel/DKP decision right doesn’t it ..in not mounting the wedding on a lavish scale ..if they can get similar numbers with toxicity and stupid drama, why spend the money?

Ipl time matters. If it was non ipl 3+ jaatha. Glad than gen 3 was not toxic atleast at some point as there were few sane ppl in writers team.

sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

match break time too depends on trp

surely not that big a difference come on …anyway bottom line is they need not have spent so much money ..that’s all my point is ..not about who is better than whom …

sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Ipl time matters. If it was non ipl 3+ jaatha. Glad than gen 3 was not toxic atleast at some point as there were few sane ppl in writers team.

all that is irrelevant to the channel and the PH..maybe for the viewers it matters ..if they can get similar numbers spending much less money, that’s the jackpot they’ll go for ..
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

surely not that big a difference come on …anyway bottom line is they need not have spent so much money ..that’s all my point is ..not about who is better than whom …

the money spent on shadi was 1 crore for 10 days. Entire wedding functions were shot. So the profit is not just one weeks trp. It's cumulative trp. So i don't think rajan shahi is mad to spend that much. He can even fake it who knows. Mujhe toh kuch grand nahi dikha tha except the venue.
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

if it's break time ladies snatch that 10 mins upma went in that time zone then. One time ghum got that break burn. They dip 3,4 points down easily.