Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Posted: 13 hours ago

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

I am sure they are aiming for high trp that's why infertile track, ruhi drama, now vidya drama. If next week trp increases then they may continue this toxic tracks or else they may deviate or bring back revelation track again.

They will bring more negativity drop or rise..

But jo bhi ho, this shadi will be most remembered for its nautanki , dinosaur size smiley37 Till last gen we anticipated trp will go up , but ab toh hasi aati hai at the condition of the show...shadi week trp toh chodo shadi ko hi jaise shrap de diya

Edited by Krinya - 13 hours ago
Posted: 13 hours ago

TRP didn't cross 2.2 even with with overdose of negativity. That dhum taanaa kind of scenario and 17th century thinking regarding infertility didn't work in their favor. yrkkh viewers are different from ghum/jhanak/anupama viewers. Next week it should drop further otherwise we will have watch Vidya mata's tandav smiley44

Edited by ShadowImbue - 13 hours ago
Posted: 6 hours ago

Originally posted by: Krinya

Engagement was high trp but wedding functions got 2.4 max I think..kaira shadi & naksh shadi were way off league ..4+ , 5+ or more at that time ..Gen 3 started off really well but with arohi drama , it went down ..confession epis was high trp...shadi kind of tainted initially with arohi hitting manjari & akshu taking blame , the wedding later on went well coz they did destination shadi .. post the wedding it was only natak nautanki , not any concrete tracks..so it was in the same range..2-2.2 sometimes below 2 ..I'd say , the tracks were off but not whacko like they're now..

Anupama however at that time got 3.2 coz of anupama and anuj shadi

Nah it was majorly 1.6/1.7 during last three months even after 1 year leap it was majorly 1.8/1.9