Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

Posted: 7 hours ago

Originally posted by: Indira1211

if Ruhi gets exposed to everyone..how can podaars accept her back at that house..unless only Armaan sees her true colors and he doesn’t reveal it to everyone.🙄

I don’t know why but Garvita as Ruhi gets on my nerve. This was never the case when the other actress played Ruhi.

I just don’t see any future in this marriage coz Arman just wants to get married to Abhira without addressing underlying issues which will surely crop up later to threaten their union.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 hours ago

Originally posted by: janecastle

Viewers definitely seem to want some positive AbhiMaan moments and Abhira's triumph. They should have really kept this wedding drama free. I would have really loved to see a grand happy wedding for these two after all the pain they went through.

Why is so quite here is it cause yrkkh is back to 2.2 this week

I love reading all the reasons G4 & jodi is a failure and kalesh smiley38

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Ok trp directly proportional to the toxicity smiley16

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

I don’t know why but Garvita as Ruhi gets on my nerve. This was never the case when the other actress played Ruhi.

I just don’t see any future in this marriage coz Arman just wants to get married to Abhira without addressing underlying issues which will surely crop up later to threaten their union.

The character itself is senseless. After being dumped at the altar no girl would continue to pursue the same man , that too when her husband is bk..and what she's planning to do in the wedding is just next.level..an actor can do as much..

This is dkps first time with the vamps 🤣they just don't know what to do with them..may be next season tak seek jayege.