Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Manny_123

Audience has developed aversion to Ak smiley36

kaand jo aise kiya hai😂
Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

kaand jo aise kiya hai😂

Chalo kaand kiya toh kiya ab jhooti taareefe or suno, kitni achchi thi, kitni sachchi thi, bholi pyaari massoom maaaaaa🤪🤢

Originally posted by: Vanyatanvi

Chalo kaand kiya toh kiya ab jhooti taareefe or suno, kitni achchi thi, kitni sachchi thi, bholi pyaari massoom maaaaaa🤪🤢

chalooo trp gira 1.8 tareef se 🥰
nutmeg7 thumbnail

That's the most irritating thing about Star Plus. All their shows have a common plot. Like literal mirroring plots. For some reason they also keep the third angle alive. Ruhi is literally on the montage so she is not going away.

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

chalooo trp gira 1.8 tareef se 🥰

Ab dadisa and ruhi ko or kya kya karna padega Trp k liye 🤣🤣. FL ki mummaaa ki Ww krte krte baaki sab in dirty mud.

Edited by Vanyatanvi - 6 days ago
Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Anupama learned about her husband Vanraj's affair with Kavya in a shocking turn of events. Mangal will experience the same betrayal. Like Anupama, Mangal will move on, and some 'Anuj' will enter to make her life beautiful. Though even after Anuj entered Anupama's life, her life was connected with the Shahs because of her children. Mangal and Adit have a daughter too. In the future track, Mangal will be connected with the Adit's family.

It is not about Mangal Lakshmi and Anupama; even the longest-running show 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai's story is predictable. In the upcoming episode, Abhira will learn about her infidelity in front of the poddars. The infidelity track might lead to Ruhi becoming surrogate to Arman and Abhira's child, or possibly some has changed Abhira's report. When Arman will be asked to cancel his marriage with Abhira, Ruhi might come up with a surrogacy suggestion. Arman, who already has faith in Ruhi, might allow her. Ruhi will be happy to stay close to Arman. See how predictable the upcoming story is.

Similarly, Jhanak's miscarriage has two possibilities. Either Jhanak and Anirudh will be back together after emotional damage or miscarriage will call another separation for the couple.

[ This is what the post says for anyone who wanted to read. Welp why im not suprise ,I wonder . Perhaps this media portal should try to tell this to Sitara directly, or to the fans who continue to cling to such regressive shows. EDIT wait I just notice Whoever write this post wrote infidelity instead of Infertility ☠️☠️🤣🤣 They mix up Anupama with Rishta story probably ]

Edited by Randomlurker - 6 days ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

Anupama learned about her husband Vanraj's affair with Kavya in a shocking turn of events. Mangal will experience the same betrayal. Like Anupama, Mangal will move on, and some 'Anuj' will enter to make her life beautiful. Though even after Anuj entered Anupama's life, her life was connected with the Shahs because of her children. Mangal and Adit have a daughter too. In the future track, Mangal will be connected with the Adit's family.

It is not about Mangal Lakshmi and Anupama; even the longest-running show 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai's story is predictable. In the upcoming episode, Abhira will learn about her infidelity in front of the poddars. The infidelity track might lead to Ruhi becoming surrogate to Arman and Abhira's child, or possibly some has changed Abhira's report. When Arman will be asked to cancel his marriage with Abhira, Ruhi might come up with a surrogacy suggestion. Arman, who already has faith in Ruhi, might allow her. Ruhi will be happy to stay close to Arman. See how predictable the upcoming story is.

Similarly, Jhanak's miscarriage has two possibilities. Either Jhanak and Anirudh will be back together after emotional damage or miscarriage will call another separation for the couple.

[ This is what the post says for anyone who wanted to read. Welp why im not suprise ,I wonder . Perhaps this media portal should try to tell this to Sitara directly, or to the fans who continue to cling to such regressive shows. EDIT wait I just notice Whoever write this post wrote infidelity instead of Infertility ☠️☠️🤣🤣 They mix up Anupama with Rishta story probably ]

gossip bhi confused hai. I wonder ppl just watch all show as sunko patha hai story same hai 😂 ye nahi toh woh sahi 😂

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

Shocked with trp decrease

There nothing to shock dear. 2.1 trp is for week 8/31 to 9/6 all the episodes were prenup crap. I am happy it’s decreased they will stop shove constant torture.
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

Shocked with trp decrease

I’m shocked with Shitnupamaa’s increase smiley29smiley26
Edited by Ajab.Pehchan - 6 days ago

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

There nothing to shock dear. 2.1 trp is for week 8/31 to 9/6 all the episodes were prenup crap. I am happy it’s decreased they will stop shove constant torture.

Areyy its the same only.. Last week also rishta had 2.1