Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

smiley36smiley36smiley36

Wow you don't just make your point you come with receipt smiley32

Abhimaan has it's own fanbase, you love them or hate them but you can't ignore them

Absolutely yes. I dont think 2.1 is bad. If it was bad then some off air or leap news would have def popped up by now.If they want to increase tv viewership they need to give promos. Right now DKP's only conc in on Maa. Apart from posting few pics in IG account, they dont do anything else for rishta.
Edited by Docworld - 10 days ago
Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Rishma1

TRP of rishta leads marriage functions episodes n still there is no increase in TRP This is the phase which should increase the TRP to the maximum because this is Legacy leads first official wedding preparations n wedding track after overcoming so called problems After this it will get even more repetitive n boring until they go for a leap or bring new interesting characters

This is exactly what I was pointing out. It's not about how much chemistry Abhimaan had or the love or hate but Abhimaan got their fanbase. Sure, they have an online fanbase, they are number 1 jodi, but guess what? Trp doesn’t come from online stans. Even the couple from Kavya had a massive fanbase, and the show going off-air. I hope my point is clear now.

Yes, it's great Rishta is still in the top 5, but let's be real: wedding functions for leads are usually Trp gold for this show, especially since it’s a legacy FL wedding, everyone like legacy wedding legacy fl wedding dress grand everything is big deal isnt it ? ? they still couldn't pull it off. Also, only Uka and Anupama are only shows getting promo push from Sitara. So this whole "no promo" excuse makes zero sense to me. Lastly, Dkp doesn't know how to use their characters properly. Like, Sanjay Phupasa is a good actor, but they don't utilize him at all. Same with Madhav, and the cousins are literally just there for background noise. And Ruhi—they made her into some psycho woman, instead of a strong antagonist.

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

rishta can have revamp if there was one good character to root for. Like ghum ishaan character was never shown prominent woh sirf apne ex ke irf gird ghumtha tha based on clips i saw. But savi was quiet independent. But idhar abhira has been potrayed as arrogant, egoisitic who has no existense of her own. Armaan was shown in bad light too and ruhi to psycho bam gayi hai it's better they take leap and start a new season.

Ab ghum ka toh kya hi bolu. Ishan is totally Akka saheb's puppet. Post-leap, Savi just keeps crying for Ishan and his so-called 'pyar', like what pyar? I mean, for 300 episodes Ishan was all about Reeva. Ganja show too much DDP over Savi with Ishan, she's always crying in the Ghosale house. The only thing I liked is how Ganja made Savi independent – first she was working part-time writing job, then something else. Then she opens a tea stall which was stupid whatever, but at least she's earning her own money.

With Abhira, if you look closely, she has a lot of similarities with Anupama. Anupama tries to do something big but always ends up back at the Shah house, giving endless bhashans but never actually achieving anything. Basically, DKP shows Anupama as a loser. Same thing with Abhira – she can't be independent without help and keeps circling back to the Poddars.

And yeah, I get it, she's the FL so she has to stay around the ML, but why waste scenes? Like she'll come in all swag, dhol, and dancing to teach Dadi sa lesson, and then the next day she'll forget her own plan and Dadi sa overpowers her. What was the point of all that swag then?

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Posted: 9 days ago

Ya that’s y the sagai episode got the lowest trp of 1.8

Posted: 8 days ago

28th August: Ruhi decided to skip Abhira's parents name from cards later on she fainted, Ar-Ab got her back home, Abhira sang O Kanha, Manish missed Akshara, Abhira was given responsiblity of janmashtami celebration by KP- TRP 2.4

29th August: Abhimaan discussion over baby planning & he adressed her chunnu munni ki mama, Ruhi inquired about bhajan from Abhira, Armaan was mesmerized seeing Abhira, Abhimaan rasleela and their dance (Maximum screenspace (13-15 minutes) was given to Abhimaan as a couple) - TRP 2.3

30th August: Poddars found a baby girl dressed as krishna, Abhimaan took care of the baby, Armaan and baby's bonding-TRP 2.2

https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/1832362586332872856

Edited by ShadowImbue - 8 days ago
Randomlurker thumbnail

Team Critics

Posted: 4 days ago
Tab 4th position hoga show ka like last week also it was 2.1, Gossip corrected it

Originally posted by: sweta2005

Ya that’s y the sagai episode got the lowest trp of 1.8

Abhimaan s under the table got 2.2 trps

And actual sagai got 2.0.

It was kV screeching and Ruhi s plotting that got 1.8. Please get your facts checked

Do people here reliaze that it's always Abhimaan/Abhira centric episodes which gets the highest trps

It was Abhimaan s teej romance last to last week

Abhira signing O kahna and Janmashtami romance last week that got highest trps.

Not only online but even offline audience prefer to watch Abhimaan.

Strong Abhira

Abhira/Armaan Vs DadiSa, PhuphaSa always gets high trps.

So, it's only Abhimaan that are still maintaining Rishta s position in top 5.

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Trp 2.1 or 2.2 ? Last week they played identify revelation precap.