Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 3 months ago

Because of him, hum.. .Suffer🤣🤣

Edited by Arziya - 3 months ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Because of him, hum.. .Suffer🤣🤣

Suffer toh karegi, bechari has no idea that the man is merely exploiting her 🤣🤣

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

@bold It wasn't 1 year 11 months back but yes that was lowest TRP for remarriage track of leads.

lowesst TRP is 1.4 introduction of fl😃

Look at the confession TRP 😃😃😃..Sudden love of mlsmiley37

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

Lmao I don't watch the episode, so can't comment, but all I saw on Twitter is that Abhimaan's love confession got rejected by audience and the story's getting boring. 😩

But last week I saw many saying they are watching Rishta only these days because of all the romance it’s serving
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: The_Best

But last week I saw many saying they are watching Rishta only these days because of all the romance it’s serving

I must be blind as I don’t recall seeing any romance post the leap..

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I must be blind as I don’t recall seeing any romance post the leap..

I saw many saying that Armaan finally got a spine, left Ruhi and majnu over Abhira. How rishta is serving romance so good. Even those who didn’t use to watch rishta said the same. I didn’t watch last week except the few scenes of Ruhi, but she was given very less SS last week so couldn’t see much of her. I think the show is watched online by many only because of Abhimaan. Since the show is concentrating on Abhimaan since last week then they have to have work and have chemistry for trp viewers.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ghum had to kill the ML to beat yrkkh and match Maa smiley38

The leap day of Ghum had the lowest #

Love the track cause Karanvir & Shakti brought their

A game to this track. Shakti will be missed smiley27

Yrkkh did great too so it was the graduation and Armaan arrest that got the lowest trp which drop their average.

Great it happen cause it was just lazy writing,. Fufusa destroying her diploma and Armaan arrest.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

It so true, but you're nicer then me

Haters Gone Hate GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

When TRP is up, this forum is dead but if goes back to normal then you see

all these made up comments about this and that, but yet they still watch. FOH

Edited by WildestDreams - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Susi26

Trpsmiley37

Audience got bored when the third angle was removed I guess. Or may be many tv viewers are inclined to Ruhaan than Abhimaan.

TRP viewers were pro-Ruhaan during marriage week right? They switched on TV only to see 2-3 minute glimpses of their perfecto Ruhi, that also mostly while dancing smiley42 If TRP viewers were pro-Ru-haan than how could episodes like Armaan defending Abhira infront of his Dadisa, confronting Dadisa for deal, his drunk confession, breaking marriage with Ruhi got maximum TRP? Lowest TRP after removing third angle which was 1.6 (lowered by 0.5) here 2.0 (lowered by 0.2) is farr better.

If audience are more inclined to Ru-haan then why didn't shiv shatki and conversations like "I will talk to dadidsa" and more screenspace to Ruhi got more TRP? Ruhi's trauma drama and Armaan promising her got lowest TRP that week. Ru-haan was just there in yrkkh only last week right? When Armaan left Ruhi at mandap and it wasn't a part of show previously? So it couldn't garner TRP before? Reason of high TRP is Ruhi's insignificant 2-4 minute SS in each episode during her one-sided marriage smiley9 as Armaan wasn't involved whereas Armaan/Abhira who got 12-15 minute SS and Dadisa who got 7-10 minute SS weren't responsible for TRP during marriage week smiley36

Edited by ShadowImbue - 3 months ago