Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princesspurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

BTS of Rahul's outburst. Doesn't look like Mauli reveals the secret but instead sort of insinuates to Rahul that him wanting to have some alone time with her is so that they consummate their marriage. Rahul is rightfully hurt by her assumption of his love for her and this is the cause of his outburst. 🥺🥺🥺

https://youtu.be/M2KezcAyFqs?si=u4LO1jwdc36JvWq_

https://youtu.be/5q5mBd3nuzM?si=xbWhiERZ-n0dsC9O

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Mauli in her stupidity is not just insulting him but is also questioning his character when all he wants is just to spend some quality time with her. Rubbish

princesspurple thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vidvish

Mauli in her stupidity is not just insulting him but is also questioning his character when all he wants is just to spend some quality time with her. Rubbish

Exactly this!! She's questioning his character and time and time again he's proven to be a gentleman and respectful to women. The fact that she's questioning his character (especially after the Mumbai incidient) and isn't understanding his love for her hurts - like what else does he have to do. He's not like the other boys.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: princesspurple

Exactly this!! She's questioning his character and time and time again he's proven to be a gentleman and respectful to women. The fact that she's questioning his character (especially after the Mumbai incidient) and isn't understanding his love for her hurts - like what else does he have to do. He's not like the other boys.

True. He's always been respectful to women & elders no matter what & we've had ample incidents showing the same. The fact the she's questioning his character is gonna hurt him more than anything & hence the outburst. Even after her stupid stunt he's shown asking her to leave respectfully before he takes out his frustration. This itself shows how much ever angry, hurt or sad he may be he'll never ever hurt her. The same can't be said for Mauli though.

At this point I genuinely feel a gem like Rahul deserves better.

Edited by Vidvish - 1 months ago
Mahi15gaur thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Rahul

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C97hxqSiPAn/?igsh=MWt3dDEyank0b3UzeQ==

Bts of Rauli dance ❤️❤️

Edited by Mahi15gaur - 1 months ago
Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Smthg nice to look out for 😍😍

Mahi15gaur thumbnail

Team Rahul

Creative director has confirmed the show is going offair soon😭😭

P.S- I have a strong feeling that the cast and crew had no idea regarding the confirmation of show going offair till the last min😡😡

Un bicharo ko last min tak confusion mein rakha inhone isliye last week tak mam was saying that the show is not going offair.

This is not makers decision ye pakka channel ka faisla hai. Ye channel acche shows chalne nahi deta hai🤬🤬

Edited by Mahi15gaur - 1 months ago
princesspurple thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahi15gaur

Creative director has confirmed the show is going offair soon😭😭

P.S- I have a strong feeling that the cast and crew had no idea regarding the confirmation of show going offair till the last min😡😡

Un bicharo ko last min tak confusion mein rakha inhone isliye last week tak mam was saying that the show is not going offair.

This is not makers decision ye pakka channel ka faisla hai. Ye channel acche shows chalne nahi deta hai🤬🤬

Thank you so much for sharing this news. As sad as this is I'm glad this show won't have to go through the nonsense of dragging it's stories.

Don't be sad that it's ending - be happy that this show happened 🤗🤗❤️❤️

1000% this was a last minute decision. There was so much confusion with the different news of it staying or going. Not sure if its channel or maker decision but if it's the makers decision than I'm glad they are sticking to their story. Reminds me of what happened to KA and ZMGA

princesspurple thumbnail

Also, I'm not surprised if the cast and crew did not know until last minute. ITV is notorious for this. If this is true I feel terrible for everyone - cast and crew.

Hoping they have fun shooting the last few days and celebrate all the work they've put into this. 🎉🎉

Mahi15gaur thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: princesspurple

Thank you so much for sharing this news. As sad as this is I'm glad this show won't have to go through the nonsense of dragging it's stories.

Don't be sad that it's ending - be happy that this show happened 🤗🤗❤️❤️

1000% this was a last minute decision. There was so much confusion with the different news of it staying or going. Not sure if its channel or maker decision but if it's the makers decision than I'm glad they are sticking to their story. Reminds me of what happened to KA and ZMGA

Ur most welcome🥰

I'm just a little upset that's all. Ofc I'm super happy to have found another wonderful show to binge watch after so long🫶🫶

Sony tv never does justice with good shows. Cid ke saath bhi yahi kiya tha. Though cid runned for pretty long time but they started sidelining it by giving it late slots from 2018 itself. Ig it is channel's decision as they has no slot to give to MWG due extension of Ramayan.

KA & ZMGA ?