Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Vidvish

As I've already said I'm glad chachi didn't reveal anything & yup his imagination was cute.

Obviously these ppl r not bothered & we already know that's how they're so these ppl don't really affect me anymore. They can go to hell fgs I don't care.

Dumbnoj was his usual self nthg special about it & yeah the brothers talk seemed immature. These ladies pissed me off I mean ur spouses there r missing hell worried abt smthg but none of them seems to be bothered about it. How stupid.

Rahul yes he's disappointing now but I still see where he's coming from. He hasn't come to terms with his feelings for her yet & actually has no solid reason to stop her apart from this atm. Well that doesn't make him any less dumb but yeah can give him a benefit of doubt.

Ofcourse these NWG ppl don't deserve her that's established. As of now Rahul is somewhat better & also cutie chachi. I just hope they don't ruin it.

#RahulIsATubelight #HitRahulโ€™sHead #RahulKoAkkalKabAayegi

I'm not talking just about his feelings. Yes he hadn't realized fully to go and stop her for himself.

Since he gave her space, respected her feelings and let her go, don't you think he should have at least tried to come up with something to save the house instead of blindly running saying only Mauli can do something..

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Shasha321

The writers could have done it this way too. But I think the main point is to show how important Mauli is to Rahul and the family. And also establish that Rahul knows Mauli is the one not Rati. But I do hope they don't butcher his character because if they do, I am just gonna stop watching the show.

Bingo. It's Mauli he needs & not Rati he needs & I think that's what the writers r trying to show. Just hope they take things forward nicely. Ofcourse the day the ruin Rahul completely even I'll be out.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: VirenDev

I am not hating him since he still apne confused wala mode also I too have hopes of love realization but I think between Manisha's wedding and demolition wala drama we have to wait longer for it.I was just disappointed coz there was a chance of love realization happening before all this with Mauli leaving Mumbai but looks like it's gonna stretch longer.

Ofcourse we're disappointed in him & not hating him as of now. Love realisation ka chance ab bhi hai let's see how things play out ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜

rekha_crm thumbnail

Team Rahul

My two cents after last night's episode

Logically thinking there could have been atleast two probabilities of Mauli leaving the house

a) Rahul's love realization which we all want

b) If not then atleast Mauli would have gotten a breather from all the drama

Mauli could have gotten time and then when she'd come back she would gotten a little bit of strength to watch Rahul with Rati and also fully accept that Rahul is lost cause for her she would not have kept any hope within her of Rahul's realization.

Instead makers chose to completly ditch either of possibilities and gave priority to the mere problem of demolition which this family so rightly deserve the way they treated Mauli not just yesterday but throughout the show.

Same thing I'm also saying.

They did nothing in terms of developing Rahul's feelings...neither did they let her go..

It was a useless drama for this darn house.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

They didn't give Rahul enough time to miss her. He missed her exactly for about 5 minutes..smiley36

Immediately bring her back for the next house mission.

Already Rahul is a dumbhead in this aspect.

Yes Janki ma's dialogue on love was good and not sure if the dumbo Rati understood that any rasams are not going to help her to develop a nonexistent love between her and Rahul.

Exactly at least a few of them noticed that Mauli is not there.

Agreed time hi kaha diya miss krne ka. Pr jitna Diya usme bhi he missed her which was cute.

Rahul is a dumbhead in this aspect we all know that ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Are usko samajh aa gaya hota to Aaj ake Mauli ko thodi na sunati wo. Jabtak Puri tarah humiliation nhi hota kuch nhi samajh ayega isko ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Yes atleast some noticed she wasn't around.

VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team #Rauli

I'm not talking just about his feelings. Yes he hadn't realized fully to go and stop her for himself.

Since he gave her space, respected her feelings and let her go, don't you think he should have at least tried to come up with something to save the house instead of blindly running saying only Mauli can do something..

I think prior to this scene he was missing Mauli and dreaming of her so he needed that one reason to stop/bring back Mauli and him blindly running only tells us how badly he missed Mauli the second she had left the house.Therefore hearing about the problem his mind instantly goes to Mauli.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Same here this happened with quite a lot of shows but I too sincerely hope this show is not one of them and they will not butcher the only smart character in this show else I am also doing the same.

As of now we can only hope they don't ruin him๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž

rekha_crm thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Vidvish

Family I've said multiple times they can rot in hell.

Him chasing her on bike was yup kinda over considering the situation but not annoying ( my RauLi heart isn't allowing me to call it annoying ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ).

Mauli seemed to be affected but I'm sure she won't fall for this as she was seen denying the aunty about love thing.

#letMaulibehappy #leavethepoorgirlalone

#RahulIsATubelight #HitRahulโ€™sHead #RahulKoAkkalKabAayegi

She won't fall for it...but her hope spiked a little and it's just going to be crushed .

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

We are all too rallying on this positiveness and hoping a very well written storyline of Rahul's realization and confession is on the cards for us.

Then let's not loose hope & try to be positive ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Well this in a twisted way does imply he can't do anything without her & she's his only hope in every situation ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

Edited by Vidvish - 3 months ago