Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minakrish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Vidvish

P.s. Guys I'm done watching yesterday's episode u all want me to post the update or should I skip.

Please post. I’m dependent on your written updates.smiley36
Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Ok update coming in a while.

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Sony tv promoting Cutie chachi's kavita for Rauli

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-DETVQI5qF/

Rahul comes to know the truth. I hate DW but she's right Mauli needs to stop her drama ofc the reason she's stating is different but this needs to stop.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-E8JEmPLKW/

P.s. Guys I'm done watching yesterday's episode u all want me to post the update or should I skip.

Don't worry and pressurise yourself. Skip Kar do if you don't feel like.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

The episode begins with Rauli in the clinic in a hug. Rahul breaks the hug & says she can take as much time as she wants ( he's so πŸ€—πŸ€—) but for now he deserves a kiss. Mauli tries to resist but he's persistent so she agrees & asks him to close his eyes. He does & she gives him a cheek kiss ( some progress 😁😁). Rahul opens his eyes, Mauli shies & runs away. He tries to chase her saying it's unfair but she leaves. Rahul happy about the kiss but gets thoughtful about what's bothering Mauli & senses smthg fishy. (Mr. Smartie truly). Bheegi billi dadu & SS devi discussing the shart situation. Former ensures the latter that everything's gonna be fine & quotes a similar example from their past. SS devi says both Rauli r from London & Mumbai respectively & it's difficult for them to stay away after marriage. ( Ok I seriously didn't get the sense behind this dialogue how does them being from anywhere related to this situation. Totally absurd). Bheegi billi dadu reassures her ( he's bitten by the Mauli bug too. Hw the hell does he think everything's gonna be fine with doing anything to crct it). SS devi leaves.

Mauli in the corridor happy after patch up with Rahul, DW blocks her way & warns her to stay away from Rahul. SS devi enters & gives her an earful ( what's the use when she too is supporting Mauli in this stupidity). DW blames Mauli, taunts her & leaves. ( As much as I hate this woman this thing she said is right). SS devi reassures Mauli ( haan bas aise hi baten krte rho phir to ho gya sab thik). Rahul in the room excited to make Mauli comfortable, chill with her as friend & starts prepping up for the same alongwith with some cute dancing on Chandni song ( Aww he's too cute to handle especially in this new look😍😍). Screams Mauli at the end. Mauli in front of Ramji, Saloni enters & tells Mauli how lucky she is to have Rahul & mentions about him decorating the room ( that she is just that she doesn't value him enough). She leaves leaving Mauli tensed.

In the kitchen cutie chachi preparing special milk,( ahem ahem πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰) Saloni enters & informs her everything. Cutie chachi asks her take the milk & give it to Mauli. She resists but ultimately leaves. Cutie chachi takes the same milk for Sadu chachu. ( Aapke irade thik nhi lag rhe cutie chachi🀭🀭). He tries to get romantic with her but Golu Mini disturb them with their banter. ( Bad timing kids πŸ€£πŸ˜‚) Both shut them up & laugh it off. Mauli enters their room, Rahul nowhere to be seen, finds a rose alongwith a greeting card asking her to come to the terrace. She's elated.

At the terrace, Mauli is happy seeing the decoration. Rahul enters & asks her does she like it. She says it's beautiful. He says it's such a luxury for him to have her in his life,( boy u r 🀩🀩) she apologises but he cuts her off saying he too is nervous & hence has got wine, she resists but he convinces her & both sit & have wine, make each other drink 😍😍. Rahul says he's very happy & enlists their journey from friends to lovers to husband wife now ( so wholesome 😍😍) & adds that they should celebrate this. Both start dancing on satranga ( a beautiful dance sequence, the best part being the way it was choreographed acc to the lyrics 😍😍). Rahul gets close, leans in for a kiss but Mauli stops & distracts him by saying stars r looking at them & he waves a hi to them( cute 😘😘). Both lying down on the bed, star gazing ( another one from my wishlist). Mauli says she can look at the stars all night, Rahul says he can look at her whole life ( he's so love struck 😍 😍). Mauli pretends to be asleep, Rahul covers her with a blanket , gives her a forehead kiss & goes to sleep. Mauli opens her eyes & again the same old apology in mind ( 😣😣).

Next day morning SS devi in the aangan, Mauli enters both have another ghisa pita talk about the situation. Mohalle ki aunties enter for sawan Puja. All the ladies start preparing for it when SS devi talks about her faltu ka rule to support Mauli's stupidity ( beda gark). Rahul in the BG is pissed off hearing it ( looking cute though 🀭🀭) , cutie chachi too questions her but is shut off by her. Rahul annoyed enters the corridor where the brothers r planning smthg for Rauli's room. Vijay asks him to join but he refuses & reveals about the stupid rule. Brothers discuss & figure out it's bogus since Ajay was conceived drng sawan too. Rahul gets ready in full fledge to confront SS devi. Enters hall where SS devi informs him of the new sleeping arrangement, he confronts her saying this is wrong. Mauli tries to interference but Rahul shuts her up rightfully ( good πŸ‘ πŸ‘). He says he won't allow anyone to come inbetween them as they have a private life too( My man is bang on as always 🀩🀩). SS devi utters some rubbish her followed by her signature sabha samapt & leaves. Rahul still pissed off & says now watch what I'll do ( pls do smthg all my hopes r pinned on u only πŸ˜€πŸ˜„) & leaves. Everyone look on. Episode ends.

Rauli moments were cute with Rahul putting all the efforts to make her feel comfortable, his cute little dance in the room was 😘😘. The terrace romance 😍😍. Alongwith Mauli now the elders ka faltu discussion is pissing me off too like u won't do anything to change the situation rather participate in it & hope that everything's gonna be ok. How lame. Mauli still in her red flag mode & her stupid apologies in mind r getting super annoying 😑 😑. Overall an okish episode. Tomorrow is the truth reveal excited for it. Do share your thoughts ppl.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

Don't worry and pressurise yourself. Skip Kar do if you don't feel like.

Are no pressure & all. I love giving update especially the rant I do alongwith it πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

princesspurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

I totally felt sorry for Rahul. How much he's trying to make her comfortable.

Mauli has signed up for this disaster herself.

She needn't have tried so hard to prove to Tanvi that she can do anything for Rahul's happiness. Unfortunately she has ended up doing the opposite.

What would have happened if Tanvi didn't attend the wedding..nothing much than a few moments of sadness for Rahul. But Mauli for giving him a few moments of happiness went and signed up for giving him lots of unhappiness.

She didn't even think how could she manage it without him raising questions, without hurting him.

She just thought of that momentary happiness that he was going to get and failed to see the big picture.

Did Tanvi look like she would be appeased by Mauli because she made this promise. Mauli is a most foolish person.

Tanvi was right, she didn't force Mauli to give this promise. It was entirely Mauli's call. She could have and should have refused.

Exactly!! And now she's crying about being in a tough spot and how she doesn't know what to do. She can easily just tell Rahul the truth and own up to her misjudgement. But then that affects her perfect image πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

Rahul's done nothing wrong here and yet has to be the one to be the bigger person. She did not do any of this for Rahul, she did it to receive the blessings of everyone. That's what she wanted - at any cost.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Sometimes the rant is more fun smiley37 I used to discuss that with Ahilyabai ke updatessmiley36

princesspurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Sony tv promoting Cutie chachi's kavita for Rauli

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-DETVQI5qF/

Rahul comes to know the truth. I hate DW but she's right Mauli needs to stop her drama ofc the reason she's stating is different but this needs to stop.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-E8JEmPLKW/

Yes!!!!! Say it louder for the writers to here.

It's Mauli who's being dramatic and playing victim. She invited this mess and now doesn't want to own it. The world wouldn't have ended if Tanvi didn't attend the wedding.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

Sometimes the rant is more fun smiley37 I used to discuss that with Ahilyabai ke updatessmiley36

Exactly ranting is so much fun 😁😁

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: princesspurple

Yes!!!!! Say it louder for the writers to here.

It's Mauli who's being dramatic and playing victim. She invited this mess and now doesn't want to own it. The world wouldn't have ended if Tanvi didn't attend the wedding.

I've been saying this from day 1. She's playing victim when she's actually not if anyone is a victim in this whole scenario it's none other than Rahul. He was played by both the ladies behind his back yet staying strong & fighting for the right.