Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Mahi15gaur

Ya song is already decided. I;m just editing it so.

Cool then. But do try using hasti rhe tu hasti the from sathiya movie in future if u make one. 😁😁

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Team #Rauli

A beautiful show, beautiful concept and nicely executed track! smiley40smiley40smiley32

A breath of fresh air amidst the daily soaps! The show had us glued with its funny, bitter-sweet, lovely and beautiful moments amongst the leads and the lovely joint family! It explored the bonds of estranged family coming together! smiley42

Rahul was a green forest, a rare lead who not only stands up for his love and for what's right, he doesn't shy away to call out the wrongdoings either! smiley31

No matter how much we hated the Mahaanta of Mauli, we must agree that she is too idealist and works hard to achieve and live those ideals! smiley27

The support cast was lovely too! They made the show so watchable! Gonna miss it!

Divya294 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team #Rauli

'Mere jhopdi ke bhaag aaj khul jayenge ram aayenge'

From reluctantly switching off the TV when the song played as a part of the show in it's first day first show first scene to catching up regularly in coming episodes to being hooked to the show along with the whole family, calling it a 'Maggi wala ghar' sometimes playfully 🤭 to become it's ardent fan and diehard viewer to reluctantly and painstakingly switching off the tv even after the completion of its last episode, the journey has been incredible.

The show is always going to be one of a kind for showing the beautiful relationship dynamics, a huge joint family with each member having its own taste, character and personality and the unparrelled leads twho will always be closest to our hearts. Rahul as unanimously agreed being the nicest, greenest and cutest ML of recent days and Mauli though typical still being creditable for her unique ideas, plannings, problem solving skill and not to forget the rare qualities of standing up for herself and debating with eldest that she displayed at times are just 👏🏼 ♥

Special mention here to the drunk dance scene of the family on 'sheeshe se sheesha takraye' that completely took over me and made me believe that how different the show is going to be from the rest.

Again from searching India forums all over the internet to find some relatable thread, laughing while reading the discussions going on here, gradually becoming a part of them and experiencing all those moments directly by miself, I have come a long way😝 will always be thankful to the show for compelling me to be a part of such a united fandom and earning so many virtual friends. You all are always going to be in my heart❤️

Kudos to the show for taking up the least talked about issues, dealing with them nicely and mostly giving a just ending and proper conclusion to it. Congratulations to the cast and crew for their successful completion of a landmark show. All the best to all of them for all their future projects.

P. S. Don't know if Sony TV is going to be more proud of or more ashamed of a show on it's channel ending with such a good trp😜

Divya294 thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: princesspurple

We're here. We're finally here. 143 episodes later, through all the twists and turns, ups and down, tears, laughter and smiles - the journey of the Agarwal family comes to an end. In an era of ITV where you don't get to see many simple family based shows, this one was a breath of fresh air. A massive cast assembled to bring together the story of the Agarwal family - torn apart by a decision 24 years ago and their journey to repair the broken bonds.

The realistic setting and feel, the simplicity of storytelling and the real raw emotion that many could relate to is what helped set this show apart. Though their story - short and sweet - comes to an end today it does not mean they leave without an impact. For me, it's the show that brought me back to be active to this forum after so many years.

We know ITV is never going to be perfect and I've been quite critical of the show in the last few weeks, but if there's anything I take away from this is two amazing characters: Rahul and Jyoti chachi

No surprise these two have been everyone's favourite here and the way they've been written and executed have shown just why.

Jyoti chachi - our cute, daughter in law #4. How amazing has here character arch been. From docile quiet bahu to a strong voice of reason for the house whose no longer afraid to stand for what is right, no matter who she has to stand up against. She's been the power force bringing Rauli together - and even guiding them along the way. Ushma's portrayal of Jyoti brought so much joy and light into the quad of bahus. Thank you Usama for bringing Jyoti to life and representing all the short actresses as well as those who are "plus size" in an incredible role. I can't wait to see what she does next.

Rahul. Oh Rahul. Our rebellious, no nonsense, realistic thinking and least toxic male lead I've come across in the last decade. Rahul came in as a fun loving, chill NRI with an opinion of his own - and was never afraid to share it with anyone. Standing up for those who were too afraid to speak up for themselves or couldn't. He became a strong defender for both his cousins and for Mauli - always stating the facts but never forgetting to be respectful about it. Rahul was truly an amazing well needed breath of fresh air among all the toxic MLs and Shehzad's portrayal was spot on. From every reaction to monolog, he delivered a ML that I will truly cherish. At times, I felt Shehzad put a little of himself into Rahul which brought him to life even more. Despite him being on several shows that I know of (but never saw) this is my first time watching him and I was not disappointed. Thank you Shehzad for bringing a least toxic male lead, with a heart of gold to life. The positive portrayal of an NRI who still holds onto their traditions touched me personally. Excited to see what he does next.

Apart from these two, a huge thank you to the cast for all the months of hard work to bring their characters to life. It's not easy to play a character you can't relate to or is a villain or is too mahaanta for their own good that fans like to hate but it's a job that needs to be done and it was done to a great extent. This massive cast brought the Agarwal family to life and the fact they absolutely enjoyed working with each other and being on set together is such an added bonus. Hope this bond never breaks.

And lastly, massive shout out to the behind the scenes crew. From the spot people, to hair and makeup, set design, costume, errand runner, the person who has to blow wind or spin a chair and everyone else - this show could not happen without you. We've seen all the hard work that goes into making each and every scene in the BTS and it's not an easy job. The cast may have brought the characters to life but it is the crew who brought this show together. Take a bow!!

Everyone has earned a well deserved break. Rest up - let's see what everyone does next.

Your mention if Ushma and her brilliant portrayal is very much spot on. Its also a point to be noted that show never bodyshamed her or made fun of her on that account. Instead they developed all her character so beautifully that one can think of nothing but fall in love with her again and again. They must have given a some kind of confidence for girls with similar personality. Both the show and the actress deserves a huge round of applause for it.

Divya294 thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: Mahi15gaur

Hi all, Sorry for being late🙏

I needed a little time to come in terms with the ending of the show. Also i am neet aspirant so was a little busy.

Coming to the show, as i have said earlier also that this is one of the best shows i have seen after ehmmbh. It was really refreshing to see a show with such a beautiful concept, a lovely cast and beautiful leads after almost a decade. This show will forever be close to my heart just like ehmmbh🫶🫶.

My fav moments of the show were all the family bonding scenes from the game they played on holi to getting forgiveness from the family, all scenes were beautifully written and executed👏👏. Rauli's romantic scenes from Rahul always taking stand for Mauli to them falling in love and getting married, all of these time and again proved them as best leads❤️❤️.

Its not the end as we all are going to rewatch the show but I'm still going to miss watching it at sharp 9:30pm with my partner (my dadi❤️).

All the best to the entire cast and crew for their future projects and hope to see Shruzad work together again🤞🤞

P.S- I'm working on vm for Rauli😉

All the best for your NEET preparation Mahi. I think there are 2-3 doctors already in the forum who may guide you too if any time its needed🤭

Was unable to tag you in my post despite trying hard, may be due to some technical glitch, so requesting here do check it out too whenever you have time❤️❤️❤️