Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: VirenDev

Me watching DW giving looks amidst Rauli's roka and also creating scene afterwards..

Ye aurat choti bachi nhi sathiyai hui hai. Kaikayi ki sasti copy. πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

DW kisi din dono bacche khoke manegi

Kho hi chuki hai. I'm damn sure both of her son's aren't even gonna look at her face after seeing her drama in the wedding.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Ignore your problems just like Vijay ignored DW.

Don't entertain your problems just like Mauli entertains DW.

Agreed & apt. Let's just ignore that sasti kaikeyi & focus on our Rauli wedding 😍😍

Divya294 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: Vidvish

Yup I think we can call him Vaibhav now.

Well yeah he deserved more backlash but come on u support Rauli & Rahul nhi pighlega impossible. If u remember this was the reason he trusted DN too.

IS as expected kya flip Mari itna sweet. But I loved everyone fussing about Mauli & flipper budhiya blaming Rahul πŸ€£πŸ˜‚. I still feel Mauli wanted a kiss hence the crying 🀭🀭

Exactly. Who else than Rahul Agarwal himself to do the honours.

Yes finally we can

I agree it was cute and done nicely. Rahul's huge heart has been shown to us once again and ofcourse he is in support of rauli so neither he nor us requires to be angry from himπŸ˜„

Yes finally Mauli is getting what rightfully is hers though all the rest still has to go a long way in order to feel her homely. In fact IS intervene and twice and requested DW with folded hands, she too will get her full redemption till the end of the week i suppose. And its good that sorted bhaiya is still continuing some of his anger for vaibhav. It will give a good message to the audience .

Yes he must be doing it very soon🀩

Divya294 thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Ofcourse. Go for it Golu. Rahul Tera uttadhikari aa gya hai πŸ€£πŸ˜‚.

Waise bhi our boy has a lot to handle now ek taraf kaikeyi bani maa aur dusri taraf Mahanta ki Murat biwi. To bagawat baton can definitely be passed to Golu. πŸ˜„πŸ˜œ

Ha ab ye kaman uske hath me de do🀣🀣

Wahi to Rahul ke paas already bahut kaam hai. Itni jyada presence bana ke rakhi hai Golu ne to kuch seekhe bhi aur inki parampara ko aage badhaye🀭🀭

Divya294 thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Why DW keeps forgetting tera beta bhi divorcee hai.She is expecting koi queen elizabeth type aaigi uske bete se shaadi karne.

#BagalMeinChhoriSaasDoondeBahuKidarAurHi

Yes usko sunana padega ki uske logic ke hisab se ab Rahul bhi tan man dhan se kora nahi hai. So much irritating she was and vijay was equally on fireπŸ”₯

🀣🀣

princesspurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

The episode begins with Flipper budhiya still giving her Gyan. Clown comes forward & requests disgusting couple to get Rauli married & he too says some emotional baten & apologises to IS, they share a hug. Rahul moved by his words comes to Clown & the latter apologises to Rahul says he couldn't understand him. They too share a hug ( ok Clown officially redeemed). Vijay uncle moved by all this leaves, gets shagun ki thali & seeks Ramji's blessings. Rahul happy again goes to Mauli & side hugs her 😍😍. DU about to go to Manoj but DW stops him & starts her rant again. But he refuses to pay any heed to her & says he's gonna take the shagun even if she doesn't come & goes to Manoj & seeks Mauli's hand for Rahul. ( Nice πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚). He goes to Rahul who's emotional & they share a hug & announces Rauli's marriage ( Og romantic BGM aww so beautiful 😍 😍). Mauli & cutie chachi too share a hug. Vijay uncle ( I think we can call him that) blesses Mauli & asks Rauli to take elders blessings & they take Flipper budhiya's blessings. She blesses them & also acknowledges cutie chachi's contribution in Rauli love story, cutie chachi too apologises to her ( ppl really need to stop apologising to her now). Flipper budhiya asks everyone to prepare for the wedding & everyone disperse. Rauli r emotional & share a hug ( aww so blissful). They seperate & Mauli leaves.

Next day morning Mauli walking with a red dupatta Rahul pulls her & they share a moment ( I'm not blushing no πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ) but r interrupted by flipper budhiya who playfully scolds Rahul & asks him to control himself ( ye nhi krega control 🀭🀭) & takes him for date fixing. Mauli standing aside blushing.

Panditji checking the calendar, Rahul infront of him desperately waiting, asks the pandit to fix a nearby date. Useless devar asks him to chill but is inturn teased by bheegi billi dadu ( aww so cute). Pandit ji fixes date after 2 days everyone super duper happy. Golu & Clown lift Rahul & take him to Mauli who's standing in the kitchen both share a look. Flipper budhiya announces Roka. πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Roka ceremony about to begin. Cutie chachi brings Rauli & makes them sit. ( Rightfully deserved). Ceremony takes place everyone gives shagun & blessings to our beloved bride & groom. Mauli starts crying everyone fusses around her & starts asking her the reason, flipper budhiya in between scolds Rahul saying he might've have said smthg, he denies. Mauli still crying says these r tears of happiness & everyone relieved. Rahul calms her down with a forehead kiss, everyone scolds him playfully. ( Why do I feel this was all done by Mauli for a kiss 😜😜). Vijay uncle notices DW standing aside, goes to her & tries to convince her, she's still adamant. Rauli too come there & Rahul tries to convince her too alongwith Vijay uncle but DW is being herself pissing everyone off. Vijay uncle rightfully scolds her for her zidd & also says she'll regret it one day, declaresRauli marriage will happen whether she participates or not. Cutie chachi too tries to intervene but DW asks them to be happy & dance. Vijay uncle says they will dance & asks to play music pulls Rauli for dance & everyone start dancing with some Tashan between Clown & sorted bhaiya. ( Damn Vijay uncle is so good). Sadu chachu asks Golu to be in limits & not to get inspired by Rauli. ( Lil does he know his son's bhabhi thing) DW leaves, Mauli notices this & leaves behind her. Rahul & flipper budhiya notice. DW shuts herself in the room, Mauli comes & tries to talk to her but she refuses to open the door. Flipper budhiya arrives in the scene. Episode ends.

Precap: Mehendi ceremony & DW drama.

A very cute episode full of family vibes 🀩 🀩. Clown fully redeemed now & Rahul clown patch up too done. Rahul forgiving felt too soon but come on he supported Rauli & waise bhi Rahul ko Mauli ke aage kuch nhi dikhta so accepted. Star of the episode has to be Vijay uncle. Kya sunaya DW ko maja aa gya. 😍😍. Last but not the least wedding festivities have begun & our Rauli being happy ❀️❀️. Flipper budhiya stop interrupting them pls. Rahul saying he was just hugging stop lying boy 🀭🀭Mauli still being mahaan. Excited for the further festivities. Do share ur thoughts guys.

Thanks for the recap

Mauli really needs to stop groveling for acceptance and love from people who just aren't worth it.

Shasha321 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Mauli

At this point I still don't understand the reason why Tanvi is acting so petty and childish over Mauli becoming the daughter in law. It still can't be about her being a divorcee right? It has to be something deeper and I hope the writers actually acknowledge it.
Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: princesspurple

Thanks for the recap

Mauli really needs to stop groveling for acceptance and love from people who just aren't worth it.

No mention.

Ofc that's the need of the hour.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Shasha321

At this point I still don't understand the reason why Tanvi is acting so petty and childish over Mauli becoming the daughter in law. It still can't be about her being a divorcee right? It has to be something deeper and I hope the writers actually acknowledge it.

There's no reason she's just being petty & ziddi as rightly pointed out by Vijay yesterday.