Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

What nonsense is this show

A man leaves his wife to go f**k around with some other woman & he comes back begging and pleading and all is forgiven ?

If Mauli did the same the family would label her a wh**e

Everyone trying to get them back together needs to go through what Mauli did as their karma

Also wth is wrong with Mauli. She is a dr , an educated woman and she is playing kitchen politics instead of focusing on her career! Wtf was the point of making her a dr in the show then?

I started watching the show around the wedding drama of the nanad and I was like ye kya ho raha hai.. especially when I learnt she's a doctor! Aise hi dikhana tha toh normal graduate dikha dete...

If they don't show her going to become a successful doctor, choosing her career and family supporting her wholeheartedly, then I don't see how the premise of big happy family functions.

I had iffy feeling about Janki maa, now I hate her. Poora poora.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Rahul Mauli are acute together, inka drama nahi chahiye mujhe, they should get a happy life smiley42, chemistry achhi hai smiley9

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Rahul

show mauli choosing her career instead of second chance to that loser.

- why rahul needs to fight mauli battle???

- she can open her mouth and tell them - once a cheater always a cheater - if you all want to be cheated second time go ahead - good luck - I am out of this h...

- itv FLs are too naive and so mahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team #Rauli

Nothing new just the typical itv show drifting away from its intended storyline Kahan manoj ko maafi dilane ki baat ho rahi thi aur kahan sasural mauli ka storyline chal raha hai.I don't know why mauli is even entertaining the idea of his and manas remarriage.Ek manoj tha jo apne battles mauli ae ladvata tha aur ab mauli hai jiske liye rahul battles lad raha.Dono pita putri sahi jaa rahe hai.Why can't even janki maa sense that there is no chemistry between mauli and manas. Really well said itv FLs are way more mahaan and naive.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Exactly! I thought Janki maa would be shown as a matriarch who understands the unseen. Ye to jo dikh raha hai use bhi andekha kar rahi hai. Had high hopes from her charactersmiley38

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Aaj jab Jaanki maa ne Manas ko sunaya, achha laga. smiley36 but then she still wants them together, ye kuch samajh nahi aaya.

VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team #Rauli

Janki maa is tough but fair leader of the house.Jaha jo galat hai waha janki maa usko barabar sunati hai and jisne accha kaam kiya hai usse appreciate bhi karti hai. Yeh toh because of the samaaj society people's validation ke pressure mai janki maa mauli and manas ka reunion karva rahi hai. She has only one tension ki mauli agar rahul ke saath ghumti rahegi,usse haskar do baat kya kar legi toh log kya kahenge.In the midst of all this she is unable to decode the real intention of manas.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Team #Rauli

True and I hope ki jab unke saamne Manas ki sachhai aaye toh she doesn't let him go without a proper punishment like disownment

natkhat_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The past week’s episodes have been…weird. I get Janki’s patriarchal and annoying viewpoint, I get the family’s blindness to Manas’ actions but like why won’t they believe if Mauli, Rahul and especially Jyoti say the truth? Like what incentive does Jyoti have to lie? Isn’t she herself a witness, so then why does her testimony not matter? Not to mention that all the cousins except Manas and maybe Vaibhav also know the truth…..why don’t their words have any weight?

I do feel sorry for Manisha…her life was ruined in a conservative society by her brother eloping - the same brother now has a successful career, a wife and son while she has stand there and watch her family accept them back completely whilst her own life can probably never be successful (not my personal POV that marriage is necessary but in the context of a patriarchal family in a small town in India). It’s gotta smart a bit. Akshay sort of had a choice, Manisha didn’t really have one.
Anyway, 5 days to the wedding so most probably the truth will take time to come out. If it reaches the altar, I think the truth might be exposed at the end moment and Janki will get Rahul and Mauli married to save the family izzat. I hope that happens because I really am watching for their story. I really like Rahul’s character.

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Rahul

Yes, me too like rahul character - he is a bit different than typical itv's deaf MLs - who do not have brain, spine or idea about what is going on in his own family!

Hope it turns out that way.