Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Mauli

Posted: 1 months ago

What ulterior motive does manas have with this 'Hriday Parivartan'?.Seems to me that its just another scam to get his rights back on manoj's property.Well why fear when rahul is theresmiley2 sooner or later he will uncover manas true intention.

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MoodyMango

Mauli ko itni jaldi ho gaya Rahul se pyaar!smiley36

Rahul ko like karne lagi samaj aata hai but seedha pyaar smiley44

Yes - instant pyar of itv 

- still, here they spent couple of weeks in same house and on same mission, supporting and knowing each other 

- while in another itv show on rangu named like a movie name - ML/FL had janmojanam wala pyar in three weeks. smiley37smiley37

natkhat_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think Manas just wants the money. Once he gets that, he’ll ditch Mauli again. There might be a chance that he is lying about Aashna and she is still in the picture.

I understand everyone else forgiving Manas - he is their family member. Don’t understand or sympathise with Mauli if she is going to be a doormat.

natkhat_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MoodyMango

Mauli ko itni jaldi ho gaya Rahul se pyaar!smiley36

Rahul ko like karne lagi samaj aata hai but seedha pyaar smiley44

I think she feels too much far too quickly because she has an “orphan” complex. She loves anyone who gives her a little bit of respect - isliye toh she is disturbingly indebted to Manoj. 

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Mauli can get involve in other people business but Madam don't want Rahul to get involved in her matter..

P.S. I didn't tag you . Automatically this happened..

Edited by Roses4Moira - 1 months ago
Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: natkhat_angel

I think she feels too much far too quickly because she has an “orphan” complex. She loves anyone who gives her a little bit of respect - isliye toh she is disturbingly indebted to Manoj. 

But after such heartbreak one would think twice before.

VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Mauli

Yes yahi toh.Nobody has cared and supported mauli except Manoj  and also after manas act of ruining their marriage, a self doubt was arisen in mauli about herself whether she deserves a good life partner that will respect and look after her and will support her in her every decision.So when everytime rahul says 'Anyone that will be married to you will be luckiest man on the planet ' it strucks a chord in her innerself and makes her believe not everyone would be like manas.

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

What nonsense is this show 

A man leaves his wife to go f**k around with some other woman & he comes back begging and pleading and all is forgiven ?

If Mauli did the same the family would label her a wh**e

Everyone trying to get them back together needs to go through what Mauli did as their karma

Also wth is wrong with Mauli. She is a dr , an educated woman and she is playing kitchen politics instead of focusing on her career! Wtf was the point of making her a dr in the show then?

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Mauli should answer 

I will accept manas one month later 

I want to enjoy my life with a boyfriend- I want to see how exciting it is to be with a partner without any commitment and family- society limitations 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

So this show is the same old, guy wants the family moneysmiley11

seen it a million times. smiley6