Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

natkhat_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

Yes, me too like rahul character - he is a bit different than typical itv's deaf MLs - who do not have brain, spine or idea about what is going on in his own family!

Hope it turns out that way.

Till now I like that he just fights for the right without any bias. He holds everyone to the same standard- whether it be his parents, Janki or Mauli and is straightforward and honest about his thoughts.I loved when he called out his mother for not helping Mini and then the entire fam when Manas returned. Not preachy but honest.

ITV hai but toh I’m not hoping for it to last long - all MLs start out perfect but are destroyed as the show reaches more than 100 episodes. Like all the SP leads. I only started this show because it was on Sony. Wouldn’t have touched it with a 10 feet pole of it was on SP. lol.

natkhat_angel thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

This was a heavy week in terms of drama. Manas’ truth came out way before any actual wedding festivities which was great.
The whole thing has also made all the siblings come closer - Vijay and Manisha seem to have forgiven Manoj and Akshay and Jyoti seem to be coming closer as a couple. I feel so sorry for Jyoti - she’s very sorted as a person though, and will help Akshay not get lost in his anger.

Swara’s truth will be the next one out, I think, given that she is concerned about Vaibhav and Tanvi’s reaction to Ajanta. Obviously she will be forgiven with Mauli saying stuff like Maa hamesha bachon ka bhala chahti hai etc etc, but it was awful on Swara’s part to hide the truth from her husband. She could be a good mom without becoming a bad wife. Do not like her a lot. I don’t mind her not living with the others because she wanted to give her son a rich life but hiding stuff and lying to her husband for 24 years. That’s not right AT ALL.

Mauli and Rahul’s relationship sank before the ship sailed. Lol. It was pretty evident when he kept getting interrupted but anyway, good for Mauli for not getting stuck on that and acting morose. That’s one thing I actually like about her - the ability to pick up and move on. Maybe it’s because she is an orphan and has low expectations. Wonder if some actress will actually come as his gf or the relationship will not work out long distance.
Manisha’s story has finally started and has brought the brothers and DILs together, the actor playing Karan is a known one so he’s here to stay, I think. But Vicky’s uncle…..no idea if he’s actually a good guy or just pretending. I hope he’s a good person, Bua deserves her own happy life.

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Hey new here. Agreed with almost everything you said except the Rahul Mauli part. I feel it's just the start & not the end of their relationship. Atleast I feel so but let's see what happens. I personally adore them.

natkhat_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vidvish

Hey new here. Agreed with almost everything you said except the Rahul Mauli part. I feel it's just the start & not the end of their relationship. Atleast I feel so but let's see what happens. I personally adore them.

Hey! It’s a quiet forum so I try to just post something once a week..lol.
Obviously! I mean they are the leads…I also think that they will work because one - they compliment each other in that they put family first but also two - they balance each other out because Mauli is idealistic while Rahul is realistic.
I meant more in terms of “at the moment” like I knew he wasn’t going to suddenly propose to her because he fell for her.
Which is why I also talked about what the future holds - some new character with whom the relationship won’t work out or just a break up off camera.
TV trope dictates that either Mauli will console a broken hearted Rahul when gf bolts and he falls for her then (like in Tere Liye) or he’ll fall in love with Mauli when he sees how different she is to the villainised/modern gf (rolls eyes because please, it’s the 21st century).

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

I get your point totally & agree with it completely. Rahul Mauli complete & complement each other perfectly also the story till now has no toxicity which is quite rare in itv these days last I remember was Mishbir from Yrhpk. I don't think him proposing to her would've been sudden cos he's been admiring her from day 1 but yeah the situation & build up kinda showed ki abhi nhi hoga.

I don't want the 3rd angle if there is any to be villainised that's too cliche it can be that Rahul somehow himself realises how Mauli is the one for him.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Team #Rauli

At this point, both, Rahul & Mauli have feelings for each other but I love a good slowburn, the yearning makes it a lot better! I don't think they'll add a third person between them, especially when Manas was already there and is gone now smiley36

natkhat_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

At this point, both, Rahul & Mauli have feelings for each other but I love a good slowburn, the yearning makes it a lot better! I don't think they'll add a third person between them, especially when Manas was already there and is gone now smiley36

I really hope so. In fact, if she does end up coming in the show, I hope she is a nice person and not a vamp because she is modern or something. I want Rahul to actively choose Mauli and not just because she is family oriented but because she is a good person and he loves her.

I think Rahul is just a nice person in general, and he is empathetic to a fault, which someone like Mauli, who craves any sort of love, hyperbolised into being romantic love. I DO think that Rahul genuinely likes Mauli but I don’t feel he thinks of her as a romantic partner, mainly because he seems loyal and is in a relationship. I really want him to be single before the actual romance and falling for each other starts, because I don’t want some innocent woman being cheated on by the ML.

Maybe the relationship will break for whatever reason, MauRa will fall for each other, family gets to know and then it’s going to be them trying to convince everyone one by one to support them. That would be funny and family-drama like all at the same time. But Hindi drama hai, not hoping for fun moments 😂

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Exactly both have feelings just Rahul hasn't thought of it much as of yet. Agreed about the third angle too

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: natkhat_angel

I really hope so. In fact, if she does end up coming in the show, I hope she is a nice person and not a vamp because she is modern or something. I want Rahul to actively choose Mauli and not just because she is family oriented but because she is a good person and he loves her.

I think Rahul is just a nice person in general, and he is empathetic to a fault, which someone like Mauli, who craves any sort of love, hyperbolised into being romantic love. I DO think that Rahul genuinely likes Mauli but I don’t feel he thinks of her as a romantic partner, mainly because he seems loyal and is in a relationship. I really want him to be single before the actual romance and falling for each other starts, because I don’t want some innocent woman being cheated on by the ML.

Maybe the relationship will break for whatever reason, MauRa will fall for each other, family gets to know and then it’s going to be them trying to convince everyone one by one to support them. That would be funny and family-drama like all at the same time. But Hindi drama hai, not hoping for fun moments 😂

Ditto my thoughts. He just hasn't thought of Mauli as a romantic partner yet otherwise there is genuine feelings from both sides. This show still has fun moments as compared to the usual saas bahu series.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

It's fun discussing with you ppl looking forward for more. Anyone watched today's episode yet. I'll watch at 9:30.