Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: natkhat_angel

I was kinda annoyed by Rahul. He sought out Mauli to help with the house demolition. On the other side, Manoj is looking for Mauli to stop with the demolition of the house. Everyone just wants her to help them out.

Not saying Rahul doesn’t have feelings or whatever, but the fact that he stopped her for the house and not himself is very grating. Even when Mauli asks him in the end ki batao kya hua, main sunn rahi hoon - you can see how hopeful she gets. And he’ll end up saying that the house needs her.

#RahulIsATubelight #HitRahul’sHead #RahulKoAkkalKabAayegi

Totally agree with you. This family just wants her to solve their problems.

Frankly the scene of Rahul going on bike to stop Mauli was just so annoying. He just wants her back to save the house.

The poor girl may think for a moment he has come for her just to get her heart broken even more.

natkhat_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

Totally agree with you. This family just wants her to solve their problems.

Frankly the scene of Rahul going on bike to stop Mauli was just so annoying. He just wants her back to save the house.

The poor girl may think for a moment he has come for her just to get her heart broken even more.

This has to build up to something, right? What was the point of showing Mauli leaving the stupid house? Rahul has not realised his feelings. Mauli is not over him. The family hasn’t even realised she has left. Rati is still the same level of insecure. Absolutely no relevance except 100 rupees petrol of the motorcycle being lost.

Edited by natkhat_angel - 3 months ago
VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team #Rauli

This has to build up to something, right? What was the point of showing Mauli leaving the stupid house? Rahul has not realised his feelings. Mauli is not over him. The family hasn’t even realised she has left. Rati is still the same level of insecure. Absolutely no relevance except 100 rupees petrol of the motorcycle being lost.

I can't understand now the point of Mauli leaving the house arey isse accha toh ghar mein reh leti Mauli ye sab faltu timepass na hota.This family doesn't give two f*** about Mauli when there is not any problem Dumbnoj is only concerned just because they have a problem to solve it's like Mauli is their queen and they are all her servants who doesn't have minds of their own.

Tad disappointed about Rahul though Mauli is hopeful maybe he realized his love for her only to further disappoint her why can't Mauli have little bit of peace from all this drama as rightly you said there is no love realization family doesn't get bothered so what's the point?.

Btw congratulations for the new EDT guys

RahulIsATubelight #HitRahul’sHead #RahulKoAkkalKabAayegi

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

Congratulations on the new thread fellas!! smiley40smiley41

Congratulations to all of us on the new thread may we have some more threads like this

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Given that the whole family is filled with selfish idiots, I hope this track ends before Rahul turns into them completely. It’s annoying af.

I never understand women who blame other women for their partner’s indiscretions and not their guy. Mauli isn’t even doing anything except coexisting in the house. Not seeking him out. Not being overly friendly with him. Not having any physical contact with him. Go and police your fiancee for talking to her, not the innocent woman. She doesn’t have any courage to confront Rahul because he might realise that he is very reliant on Mauli and lead to some introspection. Himmat nahi hai uski.

Things will get very ugly when RauLi happens. Rati, Tanvi, Swara, Vaibhav, Sonali etc etc everyone will blame Mauli. Rati is not going to pull a Lavanya and leave quietly into the night.

I think that is when Mauli will actually leave and maybe the family will miss her or who knows, they might just move on without caring.

Have you seen Jasuben Jayantilal Joshi ki Joint Family? I wanted the story to be something like that. Janki should have been like Jasuben. Phir aata mazaa. It was such a sweet show. Even Baa Bahu aur Baby had a strict matriarch but the family was so emotionally attached. Sab superficial lagta hai yahaan. They need to develop the characters and their relationships more. Yeh toh sab upar upar se dikhawa hai.

Exactly. The whole family r a freaking bunch of selfish hypocrites & I really hope they don't turn Rahul into one ( I'm sure they won't).

So true Rati blaming Mauli & saying all nasty things when it's her bf who is always into Mauli is downright disgusting. She's definitely not gonna pull off a lavanya as u said. Ofcourse she isn't confronting Rahul in full form cos she too knows it will only trigger Rahul more.

As I've said earlier this family doesn't deserve Mauli & she needs to leave after solving this demolition thing. As much as I'm disappointed with Rahul I still am not completely against him yet cos come on he hasn't realised his feelings fully though the stage has been set. Wouldn't it have been odd if he would've stopped Mauli without completely realising his feelings?. And that's the only thing which keeping me somewhat same towards him even now.

Well yeah I've watched both the shows & they were quite good agreed. Here the bonding is there but everything seems superficial atleast when it's about Mauli.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Kal ka episode was okay okay. I definitely expected more, Rekha ke OS jaisa kuch bhut thik hai, Rahul will take longer to realise.

I liked Janki ma's dialogue on love, usme kuch Kam jyada nahi hota wala, it was nice. smiley27 at least they noticed she's missing. smiley36

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Updated myself to team Maulik cuz Rahul is so effing dumb smiley44smiley37ye ship sail hi nahi hone de raha smiley44dumbool smiley44

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Shasha321

I do think he might have went after Mauli even without the house demolition because we can see that he started to miss her (because of the whole imagination thing) Imo Rahul is respecting Mauli by letting her leave and also maybe he wants her back but is using the house demolishing as a excuse just a thought 🤔

Well ofcourse. We've seen how he was dead against her going in the first place also how much he was affected by her space talks. Agreed he was just respecting her decision by letting her go & even at that time how desperately he wanted her to stay yet couldn't say anything as he respected her decision. I'm not sure he would've stopped her but yeah definitely missed her more & leave looking for her maybe in 1-2 days.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

Congratulations to us for the new thread🎊🎉

Coming to the episode, as someone rightly said, chachiji did not blurt out anything.

Rahul's imagination part was cute...

And after that these idiot family members are only noticing that Mauli is not there but none are greatly bothered.

4 Brothers ka fight looked so immature.. for the first time Vijay came across as too silly to me.

And now this idiot Manoj is saying Mauli hoti toh kuch idea deti...are Tum logon ke paas koi akal hai hi nahi Kya...smiley44

Rahul disappointed me in this place. He didn't feel like stopping Mauli for himself but now he's running behind her to save this NWG...😕

The whole bloody family is selfish..

They don't deserve a person like Mauli...kitna karegi in sab keliye...and then they don't even acknowledge her as one in the family.

Where is that Golu now...why doesn't he find a solution..After all it's the house he lived all his life..😐😐

As I've already said I'm glad chachi didn't reveal anything & yup his imagination was cute.

Obviously these ppl r not bothered & we already know that's how they're so these ppl don't really affect me anymore. They can go to hell fgs I don't care.

Dumbnoj was his usual self nthg special about it & yeah the brothers talk seemed immature. These ladies pissed me off I mean ur spouses there r missing hell worried abt smthg but none of them seems to be bothered about it. How stupid.

Rahul yes he's disappointing now but I still see where he's coming from. He hasn't come to terms with his feelings for her yet & actually has no solid reason to stop her apart from this atm. Well that doesn't make him any less dumb but yeah can give him a benefit of doubt.

Ofcourse these NWG ppl don't deserve her that's established. As of now Rahul is somewhat better & also cutie chachi. I just hope they don't ruin it.

VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team #Rauli

My two cents after last night's episode

Logically thinking there could have been atleast two probabilities of Mauli leaving the house

a) Rahul's love realization which we all want

b) If not then atleast Mauli would have gotten a breather from all the drama

Mauli could have gotten time and then when she'd come back she would gotten a little bit of strength to watch Rahul with Rati and also fully accept that Rahul is lost cause for her she would not have kept any hope within her of Rahul's realization.

Instead makers chose to completly ditch either of possibilities and gave priority to the mere problem of demolition which this family so rightly deserve the way they treated Mauli not just yesterday but throughout the show.