Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divya294 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: VirenDev

Ha woh bhi chalega Rahul sirf Mauli ko sindoor aur mangalsutra pehna de London jaane se pehle kaam ho jaaiga fir baaki joh hoga dekha jaaiga baadme.

Sindur and mangalsutra is everything for serials agar itna ho gaya to mtlb sab settle. But rahul won't leave her alone after discovering the plot by her mother and her partner in crime and if does these woman will try their best to make Mauli life he'll in absence of Rahul. But once she becomes the lawfully wedded wife of Rahul i think she wont hesitate to fight back and will stand her ground for her rights. Manoj will support her but ultimately it is the support of rahul only that will help her to face these people's frustration after their failure in separating rauli

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Divya294

To ab Ajanta ise bholi lagne lagi. Exactly kab hua ye hriday parivartan ?? And furniture sahiba manas ke to galat me bhi lad padti thi aur Mauli ke support m ek lafz nahi nikal raha. Fir bolegi ki equally important hai mauli

Ab pata chala rohit bich bich me gayab kyo ho jata hai. Bina nahaye khane par isne itna hungama kiya tha pata chala ki inhone to pooja ke pahle hi prasad kha liya hai tab kya karegi

It was nice to see that Mauli just accidentally carried out the fast while Rahul did it deliberately. It was quite a new experiment and delight to watch

Even my mumma is suggesting now ki he should marry rati with consent and divorce in no time to marry Mauli

I hope vaibhav and Ajay don't talk to swara for life

Ye aurat time ke hisab se palti Marti hai flipper khi ki. Pehle Mauli samajhdar thi ab uski burai kr rhi hai to Mrs. Furniture ab isko bholi lagne lagi.

Exactly bechara sochta hoga torture se door rho aur drame se bhi. Yaar ye aurat sach me London me hi thi ya kisi gaanv me.

True a nice change I loved how Rahul described Mauli's each & every activity 🀩🀩. Such a cute scene it was & Mauli too describing how she's too always into him 😍😍.

Are DN & all of these ppl deserve it no doubt pr Rahul Aisa krega nhi apni best friend ke saath.

I wish Mrs. Furniture, IS & DW r thrown out of the house forever.

Edited by Vidvish - 2 months ago
Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Aage DN Aunty, Clown uncle bhi add kar skate hainπŸ˜†

Bilkul wo Dono ko bhi add Krna banta hai πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Do pyaar karne walo ko alag karne ki saazhish" kinda episode today.

Honestly I am not getting good vibes here especially Rahul leaving for London in the times like these.

Why do I get the feeling Rauli will probably get married in the same samuhik vivah were Surpnakha is present before Rahul leaves for London orchestrated by Surpnakha ofcourse.Yeh toh ab compulsory hona hi chahiye kyunki ek baar Rahul London chala gaya toh woh 2 din mein toh nahi aa raha coz of evil plan of SS (isko devi bolneka bhi mann nahi karta).Pata nahi Rahul ke jaane ke baad yeh NWG ke jaanvar kya haal karenge Mauli ka and Mauli pls stop trusting your so called family you will only get hurt in the end.

Our entire happiness and mental status depends on Surpnakha and whatever happens in that samuhik vivah ceremony.Hoping Rauli will get married there itself only.Nahi toh barbaad ho jaainge hum bhi,humara mental health bhi and Mauli bhi aage jaake.

Exactly these ppl r coming out worse than Simran's bauji.

Rahul isn't leaving that's for sure even if he does airport se u turn lene wala hai. Cos he's gonna be present in the samaroh. I too feel the same that they're gonna get married in that samaroh itself.

See his antennas r already giving him signals regarding the family harming Mauli & after he sees the vivah samaroh drama katai nhi jaega Mauli ko chodke.

Totally agreed everything depends on this samuhik vivah samaroh drama. Let's see how it all plays out.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Now she is plotting against Mauli with swara. Also hee newly discovered experience tells her that Ajanta was innocent and Mauli snatched her son and husband😑

That Mrs. Furniture wala thing was so unnecessary. But glad Rahul shut her up.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Just want to say on today's Rauli moment how cute and romantic it was both were looking out for each other all day thay was just so sweet and they were just so busy in doing that they forgot about themselves what a great scene it was sach mein hi Ram-Sita ki jodi lag rahi hai bas yeh jodi ko kisi ki nazar na lage chahe kitna bhi log door se ghoor rahe ho.

So beautiful the moments were today. All of them 😍😍. Agreed sach me Ram sita lag rhe the dono. Jo bhi inko nazar lagaega unka muh kala 😈😈

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

I really hope after this lesson Mauli learns the true nature of her family and to what extent they can go to destroy their happy paradise.

It seems difficult to me that rauli will be getting married there and then only. I think Rahul entry will be marked by so much drama and support/oppose of people gathered in rhe ceremony and their love will be declared to the society. Only if Rahul after hearing something against Mauli comes forward and directly applies sindur to her is the possible way of them escaping all the upcoming chaos and hurdles in their way of union.

There may be some more fights and drama back at home finally leading Mauli to marry in an unusual manner.

I too hope that iske baad Mauli sees the true nature of this so called family.

Well at this point kuch bhi nhi kaha ja sakta ki they'll get married or not though I have strong feeling they will. Jo bhi ho Rahul's gonna be there utna hi kafi hai.

Ultimately shadi to pakki hai aur bahut nazdeek bhi I feel 😁😁

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Aur kitna giregi yeh aurat bas yehi dekhna baaki hai and I want Rahul to not forgive her easily chahe Mauli kitni bhi baar samjhaye Rahul ko Mauli ko 1-2 kiss deke shant kara dena Rahul par Tanvi ko maafi asaani se mat dena.

Itna neeche ki pataal se bhi neeche chali jaegi. Ofcourse ye samuhik vivah wala drama dekhne ke baad Rahul seedhe muh baat tak nhi krega isse krega bhi to sirf sunane ke liye.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Aur Tanvi mein bhi kis baat ka attitude hai.Kya ye Mrs Nita Ambani ki behen hai? London ki Maharani hai?Kaun hai ye kyu hai ye kis cheez ka itna attitude.Seedhe seedhe itni acchi ladki mil rahi hai chupchap bahu bana lena kya yeh faltu ka reasoning de rahi yeh divorcee hai,talakshudha hai,iske do haath do pair do aankh hai etc sab ke sab faltu reasoning uske.

She's coming across as dumb & stupid aur kuch nhi. Unnecessary drama kr rhi hai aur to aur log isko hype up bhi kr rhe hai 😣😣. Whi to Mauli jaisi ladki mil rhi hai bina kuch kiye pr nhi isko to drama Krna hai aur faltu ki reasoning deni hai. Pagal aurat 😣😣

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

The fact is sabko apne jaise log hi pasans aate hain that's why DW is rooting for DN. She is finding faults in Mauli so as to hide her own flaws and shortcomings

You are right Rahul should not forgive her at all. About Mauli and making her quiet through kisses i wont say anythingπŸ™ˆπŸ˜†

True isme khud kamiyon ki kami nhi isliye isko Mauli me kamiya dikh rhi hai aur DN acchi LG rhi hai.

I'm sure he won't he's already pissed off Aaj ke drame ke baad ye planning plotting ka pata chalega to pakka volcano phutega πŸ”₯πŸ”₯