Mehndi Wala Ghar: Episode Discussion Thread #2 | DT.N. Pg50

Episode Discussion

minakrish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Posted: 3 months ago

Welcome to Episode Discussion Thread #2

I would like to request all of you to respect each other's opinions while participating in the discussions. India Forums encourages discourse among it's members to take place in a healthy atmosphere. Please adhere to the IF Code of Conduct at all times.

Tags: minakrish

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

The episode begins with yesterday's last scene which turns out to be cutie chachi's dream ( as expected) cos she has promised Mauli she won't reveal the truth ( I so expected this too). But she tips off Rahul to listen to his heart & leaves. He is like koi apne dil se kaise baat kr sakta hai appears Mauli in his imagination ( aww another tick on my wishlist 😍😍) who says "Dil ke paas saare jawab hote hai Mr. Jhillao." Seeing her he is so happy ( the look on his face says it all) " Ms. Haye tauba Hi what a surprise tum wapis aagyi" Mauli " mera chodo apna batao tum itne pareshan kyun lag rhe ho" Rahul " ye pata krne ke liye to pahadon me meditate krne Jana padega" ( ye ladka kab serious hoga 😜😜) Mauli" idea accha hai pr tumpe suit nhi krega" Rahul "tum madad krogi" Mauli " kabhi mana Kiya hai problem ke root cause tak pahunchne ki koshish krte hai" he shakes his head. Mauli" tum itne din se ujjain me ho yahan tumhare liye sabse jyada khas kya hai?" Rahul " dadi bro ka attitude aur ghar ka atmosphere" ( I so knew it iska saccha pyar is NWG & SS devi faltu me dono ladkiyo ko ghuma rha hai 🤣😂) Mauli " aur kya" Rahul " aur humari friendship ( haan laga reh friendship me hi) humari friendship world class hai, Mauli I'm really scared tum agr chali jaogi to Mera kya hoga main to yahan bore hote hote pagal ho jaunga. Jab hum saath me hote Hain to kitna maja aata tha kaise hum milke sari problems solve kr dete the aur tum roz naye ideas deti thi. Ab agar tum chali gyi to main kya krunga". ( Kuch mat kr bas NWG aur dadi bro japte reh 😂🤣). Enters Ms. Dumbnoying & breaks his reverie asks why is he talking to himself & he thinks he was imagining Mauli & he distracts Dumbnoying saying smthg. She leaves calling him for breakfast.

Dumbnoj searching the house for Mauli. Vijay arrives & takes him to terrace & all the brothers start discussing the demolition thing. Meanwhile at the breakfast table Tanvi asks Rahul & clown to look for the brothers. The brothers r still discussing the notice thing Rahul & clown arrive & hear everything including the person behind this is Amit Bansal. Dumbnoj utters his usual dialogue Mauli hoti to koi idea de deti & this rings the bell in Rahul's head & he starts running to stop her. Meets cutie chachi at the entrance of the house & tells her he needs to stop Mauli. Cutie Chachi thinks ise realise to nhi ho gaya ( are nhi cutie Chachi ye to apne sacche pyar ke liye bhag rha hai 🤣😜).

Mauli at the bus stop & her bus arrives. Rahul in the auto rushing towards bus stop. Mauli after some emotional praying boards the bus but imagines Rahul's voice. Finally goes & takes her seat & the bus leaves. Rahul reaches & finds the bus has left. Tries calling her but it's switched off. Ultimately gets a bike from some stranger who's acquainted with Sadu chachu & starts following the bus ( ae Dil hai mushkil title track in the bg). On the bus baju wali aunty & Mauli talking about family.

Here in the house ladies r preparing for the wedding & some random ritual going on ( Ye log alag clueless hai 😣😣).Swara praises Ajanta Tanvi kinda pissed off at this. Sabha samapt Devi notices Mauli missing & asks about the same ( waah badi jaldi notice kr liya aapne 😠😠)Dumbnoying says she must've gone to the market Dumbnoj worried for her & others too. Seeing this dumbnoying distracts everyone by asking abt the rituals & they get distracted too ( hopeless ppl) cutie chachi thinking will Rahul be able to stop Mauli.

Rahul following the bus notices Mauli's friendship band & rushes to her side. Calls her but she ignores thinking it's her imagination. He thinks why is she ignoring him & keeps calling her. The baju wali aunty nudges her & says he's actually there. Mauli notices him & he asks to stop the bus. She asks him to return he refuses & a cute chase scenario follows. The aunty nudging Mauli that he loves you so wants to stop you though Mauli is doubtful ( thank God no false hopes go for it Mauli). Finally Rahul stops the bike infront of the bus & Mauli gets down. He hugs her ( Sona Sona song in the bg) & says "Thank God tum mil gyi mujhe tumse kuch kehna hai main tumhe Mumbai Jane nhi de sakta mujhe tumhari jarurat hai" she's shocked. Episode ends.

Precap same. I'm annoyed can they pls change this.

Cute episode mainly due to Rahul's imagination of Mauli & him running to stop her to save his sachha pyaar 🤣😂.

Jis tarah se ja rha hai na jab Rahul sachme confess krne jayega to koi yakeen nhi krega na Mauli aur na hi hum audience 😂🤣. Do share ur thoughts guys.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Posted the review here once again let's start discussing guys.

natkhat_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I was kinda annoyed by Rahul. He sought out Mauli to help with the house demolition. On the other side, Manoj is looking for Mauli to stop with the demolition of the house. Everyone just wants her to help them out.

Not saying Rahul doesn’t have feelings or whatever, but the fact that he stopped her for the house and not himself is very grating. Even when Mauli asks him in the end ki batao kya hua, main sunn rahi hoon - you can see how hopeful she gets. And he’ll end up saying that the house needs her.

#RahulIsATubelight #HitRahul’sHead #RahulKoAkkalKabAayegi

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: natkhat_angel

I was kinda annoyed by Rahul. He sought out Mauli to help with the house demolition. On the other side, Manoj is looking for Mauli to stop with the demolition of the house. Everyone just wants her to help them out.

Not saying Rahul doesn’t have feelings or whatever, but the fact that he stopped her for the house and not himself is very grating. Even when Mauli asks him in the end ki batao kya hua, main sunn rahi hoon - you can see how hopeful she gets. And he’ll end up saying that the house needs her.

Bang on buddy. Totally my thoughts. Rahul is now getting on my nerves. I'm glad they showed him missing her already or else I would've been totally anti Rahul now. Dumbnoj nthg much to say he's just being himself so no expectations from him. 🤣😂.

Exactly the fact that he stopped her for house demolition is very upsetting to top it that Dumbnoying Rati is gonna blame Mauli & say nasty things to her when it's her very own bf who has bought her back. Mauli well I'm sure she'll handle herself well also she wasn't much hopeful. All this hashtags r super cool.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Congratulations on the new thread fellas!! smiley40smiley41

natkhat_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vidvish

Bang on buddy. Totally my thoughts. Rahul is now getting on my nerves. I'm glad they showed him missing her already or else I would've been totally anti Rahul now. Dumbnoj nthg much to say he's just being himself so no expectations from him. 🤣😂.

Exactly the fact that he stopped her for house demolition is very upsetting to top it that Dumbnoying Rati is gonna blame Mauli & say nasty things to her when it's her very own bf who has bought her back. Mauli well I'm sure she'll handle herself well also she wasn't much hopeful. All this hashtags r super cool.

Given that the whole family is filled with selfish idiots, I hope this track ends before Rahul turns into them completely. It’s annoying af.

I never understand women who blame other women for their partner’s indiscretions and not their guy. Mauli isn’t even doing anything except coexisting in the house. Not seeking him out. Not being overly friendly with him. Not having any physical contact with him. Go and police your fiancee for talking to her, not the innocent woman. She doesn’t have any courage to confront Rahul because he might realise that he is very reliant on Mauli and lead to some introspection. Himmat nahi hai uski.

Things will get very ugly when RauLi happens. Rati, Tanvi, Swara, Vaibhav, Sonali etc etc everyone will blame Mauli. Rati is not going to pull a Lavanya and leave quietly into the night.

I think that is when Mauli will actually leave and maybe the family will miss her or who knows, they might just move on without caring.

Have you seen Jasuben Jayantilal Joshi ki Joint Family? I wanted the story to be something like that. Janki should have been like Jasuben. Phir aata mazaa. It was such a sweet show. Even Baa Bahu aur Baby had a strict matriarch but the family was so emotionally attached. Sab superficial lagta hai yahaan. They need to develop the characters and their relationships more. Yeh toh sab upar upar se dikhawa hai.

Shasha321 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Mauli

I do think he might have went after Mauli even without the house demolition because we can see that he started to miss her (because of the whole imagination thing) Imo Rahul is respecting Mauli by letting her leave and also maybe he wants her back but is using the house demolishing as a excuse just a thought 🤔
rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Vidvish

The episode begins with yesterday's last scene which turns out to be cutie chachi's dream ( as expected) cos she has promised Mauli she won't reveal the truth ( I so expected this too). But she tips off Rahul to listen to his heart & leaves. He is like koi apne dil se kaise baat kr sakta hai appears Mauli in his imagination ( aww another tick on my wishlist 😍😍) who says "Dil ke paas saare jawab hote hai Mr. Jhillao." Seeing her he is so happy ( the look on his face says it all) " Ms. Haye tauba Hi what a surprise tum wapis aagyi" Mauli " mera chodo apna batao tum itne pareshan kyun lag rhe ho" Rahul " ye pata krne ke liye to pahadon me meditate krne Jana padega" ( ye ladka kab serious hoga 😜😜) Mauli" idea accha hai pr tumpe suit nhi krega" Rahul "tum madad krogi" Mauli " kabhi mana Kiya hai problem ke root cause tak pahunchne ki koshish krte hai" he shakes his head. Mauli" tum itne din se ujjain me ho yahan tumhare liye sabse jyada khas kya hai?" Rahul " dadi bro ka attitude aur ghar ka atmosphere" ( I so knew it iska saccha pyar is NWG & SS devi faltu me dono ladkiyo ko ghuma rha hai 🤣😂) Mauli " aur kya" Rahul " aur humari friendship ( haan laga reh friendship me hi) humari friendship world class hai, Mauli I'm really scared tum agr chali jaogi to Mera kya hoga main to yahan bore hote hote pagal ho jaunga. Jab hum saath me hote Hain to kitna maja aata tha kaise hum milke sari problems solve kr dete the aur tum roz naye ideas deti thi. Ab agar tum chali gyi to main kya krunga". ( Kuch mat kr bas NWG aur dadi bro japte reh 😂🤣). Enters Ms. Dumbnoying & breaks his reverie asks why is he talking to himself & he thinks he was imagining Mauli & he distracts Dumbnoying saying smthg. She leaves calling him for breakfast.

Dumbnoj searching the house for Mauli. Vijay arrives & takes him to terrace & all the brothers start discussing the demolition thing. Meanwhile at the breakfast table Tanvi asks Rahul & clown to look for the brothers. The brothers r still discussing the notice thing Rahul & clown arrive & hear everything including the person behind this is Amit Bansal. Dumbnoj utters his usual dialogue Mauli hoti to koi idea de deti & this rings the bell in Rahul's head & he starts running to stop her. Meets cutie chachi at the entrance of the house & tells her he needs to stop Mauli. Cutie Chachi thinks ise realise to nhi ho gaya ( are nhi cutie Chachi ye to apne sacche pyar ke liye bhag rha hai 🤣😜).

Mauli at the bus stop & her bus arrives. Rahul in the auto rushing towards bus stop. Mauli after some emotional praying boards the bus but imagines Rahul's voice. Finally goes & takes her seat & the bus leaves. Rahul reaches & finds the bus has left. Tries calling her but it's switched off. Ultimately gets a bike from some stranger who's acquainted with Sadu chachu & starts following the bus ( ae Dil hai mushkil title track in the bg). On the bus baju wali aunty & Mauli talking about family.

Here in the house ladies r preparing for the wedding & some random ritual going on ( Ye log alag clueless hai 😣😣).Swara praises Ajanta Tanvi kinda pissed off at this. Sabha samapt Devi notices Mauli missing & asks about the same ( waah badi jaldi notice kr liya aapne 😠😠)Dumbnoying says she must've gone to the market Dumbnoj worried for her & others too. Seeing this dumbnoying distracts everyone by asking abt the rituals & they get distracted too ( hopeless ppl) cutie chachi thinking will Rahul be able to stop Mauli.

Rahul following the bus notices Mauli's friendship band & rushes to her side. Calls her but she ignores thinking it's her imagination. He thinks why is she ignoring him & keeps calling her. The baju wali aunty nudges her & says he's actually there. Mauli notices him & he asks to stop the bus. She asks him to return he refuses & a cute chase scenario follows. The aunty nudging Mauli that he loves you so wants to stop you though Mauli is doubtful ( thank God no false hopes go for it Mauli). Finally Rahul stops the bike infront of the bus & Mauli gets down. He hugs her ( Sona Sona song in the bg) & says "Thank God tum mil gyi mujhe tumse kuch kehna hai main tumhe Mumbai Jane nhi de sakta mujhe tumhari jarurat hai" she's shocked. Episode ends.

Precap same. I'm annoyed can they pls change this.

Cute episode mainly due to Rahul's imagination of Mauli & him running to stop her to save his sachha pyaar 🤣😂.

Jis tarah se ja rha hai na jab Rahul sachme confess krne jayega to koi yakeen nhi krega na Mauli aur na hi hum audience 😂🤣. Do share ur thoughts guys.

Congratulations to us for the new thread🎊🎉

Coming to the episode, as someone rightly said, chachiji did not blurt out anything.

Rahul's imagination part was cute...

And after that these idiot family members are only noticing that Mauli is not there but none are greatly bothered.

4 Brothers ka fight looked so immature.. for the first time Vijay came across as too silly to me.

And now this idiot Manoj is saying Mauli hoti toh kuch idea deti...are Tum logon ke paas koi akal hai hi nahi Kya...smiley44

Rahul disappointed me in this place. He didn't feel like stopping Mauli for himself but now he's running behind her to save this NWG...😕

The whole bloody family is selfish..

They don't deserve a person like Mauli...kitna karegi in sab keliye...and then they don't even acknowledge her as one in the family.

Where is that Golu now...why doesn't he find a solution..After all it's the house he lived all his life..😐😐

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: natkhat_angel

Given that the whole family is filled with selfish idiots, I hope this track ends before Rahul turns into them completely. It’s annoying af.

I never understand women who blame other women for their partner’s indiscretions and not their guy. Mauli isn’t even doing anything except coexisting in the house. Not seeking him out. Not being overly friendly with him. Not having any physical contact with him. Go and police your fiancee for talking to her, not the innocent woman. She doesn’t have any courage to confront Rahul because he might realise that he is very reliant on Mauli and lead to some introspection. Himmat nahi hai uski.

Things will get very ugly when RauLi happens. Rati, Tanvi, Swara, Vaibhav, Sonali etc etc everyone will blame Mauli. Rati is not going to pull a Lavanya and leave quietly into the night.

I think that is when Mauli will actually leave and maybe the family will miss her or who knows, they might just move on without caring.

Have you seen Jasuben Jayantilal Joshi ki Joint Family? I wanted the story to be something like that. Janki should have been like Jasuben. Phir aata mazaa. It was such a sweet show. Even Baa Bahu aur Baby had a strict matriarch but the family was so emotionally attached. Sab superficial lagta hai yahaan. They need to develop the characters and their relationships more. Yeh toh sab upar upar se dikhawa hai.

Absolutely agree with you. Rati is showing animosity to the wrong person. Mauli doesn't even talk to him unnecessarily. And Mauli has an idea of what this family might say if RauLi happens...so she already is conscious.

I think Chachi should stop her nonsense now. It feels that Chachiji wants RauLi to happen only because this house needs them... that's what she repeatedly tells Mauli...iss Ghar Kya hoga..? Bhad me gaya Tum logon ka Ghar.. leave the poor girl alone .

And you're right, character development is not explored at all..characters are too superficial without any good bonding.