Users

Frequent Posters

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

Same thing I'm also saying.

They did nothing in terms of developing Rahul's feelings...neither did they let her go..

It was a useless drama for this darn house.

Well they did if not much. He did start missing Mauli & also imagined her too. And him leaving blindly to stop her also in a way shows how much he needs her not for the house but for himself too.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: VirenDev

I think prior to this scene he was missing Mauli and dreaming of her so he needed that one reason to stop/bring back Mauli and him blindly running only tells us how badly he missed Mauli the second she had left the house.Therefore hearing about the problem his mind instantly goes to Mauli.

Exactly he was like what will I do without you & I won't be able to do anything without you. And since this came up he saw this as a chance to go & stop her.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

She won't fall for it...but her hope spiked a little and it's just going to be crushed .

At this point it's good for her if this hope gets crushed cos then she'll just mind her business solve this demolition drama avoid him throughout the drama & leave as soon as this drama is solved.

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: VirenDev

A better scenario would be Rahul will try to solve this problem with his smartness and also with the help of 4 brothers and Vaibhav also side by side missing Mauli and realizing the importance of Mauli to him and also to the house realizing his love for her in the process.When going gets tough for Rahul Mauli would have returned back to this house and helped him solving this problem and after all that demolition drama he would have fully realized his love for Mauli and could have confessed his love for Mauli in better circumstances without any drama of any problem greatly annoying Rati in the process.

Agree with you. Rahul should have tried to solve the issue first. Side by side missing her ..

rekha_crm thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Vidvish

This was just a trailer of what will happen when she actually leaves. Family hai hi selfish aur ab mujhe fark nhi padta kuch bhi kre ye log. I just want RauLi to be happy. About minds we've already established that they don't have one isn't it πŸ˜‚πŸ€£.

Rahul is disappointing now yes but we've to wait for all the things to play out before reaching any conclusion. And come on love realisation aise hi thodi ho jayega I mean kitne der Hui Mauli ko gye hue hardly some hours though he did start missing her which is a good sign.

All I'm saying is even I'm disappointed in Rahul big time but I'm gonna wait for some more time before starting to hate him.

#letMaulibehappy #leavethepoorgirlalone

#RahulIsATubelight #HitRahul’sHead #RahulKoAkkalKabAayegi

No one hates Rahul. Just expressing the disappointing scenario.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Agree with you. Rahul should have tried to solve the issue first. Side by side missing her ..

He didn't even try cos he knows he needs her & that's what he said to himself too.😜😜

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

No one hates Rahul. Just expressing the disappointing scenario.

Ofcourse I know that. And all r equally disappointed but let's hope for the best 🀞🀞

rekha_crm thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Vidvish

See that's the point cos he himself said in his imagination that it was bcos of her he was able to solve the problems & he wouldn't be able to do anything without her. Doesn't all this indicate he needs her badly.

I really hope I'm not going too overboard with my positivity

Positivity is good only. smiley36

He needs her but just that he hasn't realised he needs her for himself and not just the problem solving of the KWG's endless troubles.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Positivity is good only. smiley36

He needs her but just that he hasn't realised he needs her for himself and not just the problem solving of the KWG's endless troubles.

He'll realise that too soon πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Shasha321 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Mauli

Mr Rahul, I better see you falling in love with Mauli during THE DANCE PERFORMANCE. boy I am gonna change my team to Mauli if not πŸ’€ I better see you looking at her with your mouth wide open ☺️😲