Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team #Rauli

Posted: 8 months ago

The show has great potential tbh.It has a old school traditional family serial vibe. I feel jankimaa moli and rahul these characters holds the key for this show. Their relationship amongst themselves and also with other family members will define how this show will move on.

Regarding the chemistry between moli and rahul it's still early days. Their chemistry is slightly on and off at the moment. Both have completely different outlooks on life. Both have currently different ambitions like rahul wants to manage his own restaurant so he is completely focused on that. He doesn't care much about family situations. On the other side moli is all about family. She wants to bring back family members together just as they were before Manoj's fiasco.

It will be interesting to see how these two will team up to solve the problems which will be arising in near future.

VirenDev thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Bhai ye rahul apne hi behen ki shaadi todne ki kyu koshish kar raha hai?. anybody can guess why is he doing it?

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: VirenDev

Bhai ye rahul apne hi behen ki shaadi todne ki kyu koshish kar raha hai?. anybody can guess why is he doing it?

I think - he understood - that family's thinking - money hungry mind set....

VirenDev thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Yeah it's possible. Par shaadi tudvane se accha family ko expose karne ki koshish karni chahiye thi with the help of molli.Ab saare log rahul ko galat samjhenge.

Edited by VirenDev - 8 months ago
VirenDev thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Totally loved today's episode.smiley20

Edited by VirenDev - 8 months ago
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

This show is a bit too vanilla for me. It's old school which is fine but Mauli having the solution to every problem..she looks so fake. Can't relate to her at all

Something about the show just feels off .....

I think I want more dimension in the FL. She is very boring tbh

VirenDev thumbnail

Team #Rauli

I agree there with you FL is a bit boring I guess.And also the fact that only mauli is only doing something to bring family together while others are simply not interested into becoming one family due to their own grudges and just sit back waiting for things to happen makes it a tad boring for me.It reminds of the show YRKKH in its early days tbh. But it's still early days and I hope that FL would be having different dimensions along with other prominent characters in the show.

VirenDev thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Posted: 7 months ago

Today's episode had a fair bit of twists and turns.Rahul is probably saving his sister from an unwanted marriage and then there is marnus returning and blaming poor mauli for his actions and rahul finding about the secret of their marriage.Interesting to see how things will turn in future.

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: VirenDev

Yeah it's possible. Par shaadi tudvane se accha family ko expose karne ki koshish karni chahiye thi with the help of molli.Ab saare log rahul ko galat samjhenge.

Or if he wants to get out of the house - so did all of these for punishment of being kicked out!

- if this is the reason than he should get punishment of cleaning completely - his 'mehndi wala ghra' daily for a full year!!smiley37smiley37smiley37

VirenDev thumbnail

Team #Rauli

So i guess cat's out of the bag.Rahul is protecting his sister and that's why he was trying to stop her marriage.I am loving his character in this show so far