Users

Frequent Posters

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: VirenDev

My two cents after last night's episode

Logically thinking there could have been atleast two probabilities of Mauli leaving the house

a) Rahul's love realization which we all want

b) If not then atleast Mauli would have gotten a breather from all the drama

Mauli could have gotten time and then when she'd come back she would gotten a little bit of strength to watch Rahul with Rati and also fully accept that Rahul is lost cause for her she would not have kept any hope within her of Rahul's realization.

Instead makers chose to completly ditch either of possibilities and gave priority to the mere problem of demolition which this family so rightly deserve the way they treated Mauli not just yesterday but throughout the show.

Absolutely agreed. But now that Mauli is actually back let's see how things move forward from here. I still have a lot of hopes left regarding love realisation. Just hope the makers don't ruin things further.

#letMaulibehappy #leavethepoorgirlalone

#RahulIsATubelight #HitRahul’sHead #RahulKoAkkalKabAayegi

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Shasha321

Yup agreed. And he could have not gone after her too? Rmb when Mauli told him that you have Rati and both of you can handle the family together? He very well could have just worked together with Rati and solved the house demolition issue but he didn't. Even he knows that, yes the house needs Mauli but he needs her too. It's only when Mauli & Rahul work together the issue gets solved (even though majority of the idea is from Mauli) 😂 We shall see how they write this story line.

Exactly he could've tried but all this too indicates that he needs Mauli to solve the problems which is a good thing if we look at it this way. True let's see how the story progresses.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Rahul stopping Mauli also didn't help since we know why he stopped her from going to Mumbai.I just felt that Rahul is too becoming like all others in that house a bit of selfish and ignorant towards Mauli's feelings as a friend.I just hope they don't butcher his character humko humara purane Rahul wapis la do jo sab kuch clarity se karta tha confused nahi rehta tha.It would probably mean like an insult to Mauli's feelings when he will tell her that he didn't stop her for just some love realization but for new problem that has arised she would be heartbroken for sure but her Mauli mahaan mode will get activated and she will come back again burying her feelings.

Iss sab hoga kya love realization will take a backseat and all efforts of MauRa will be focused on solving the problem aise toh mil gaya guys hume love realization.Barring Rahul himself realizing or Chachiji telling Rahul about Mauli,one way I expect for Rahul to know about Mauli's feelings are between her and Rati's arguments if Rahul finds out about it and if during such arguments either Rati will mention it in her argument or she will directly tell this to Rahul in fit of anger and in the intention of applying that Mauli is coming between them.

Agreed. We all have high hopes from Rahul & r disappointed in him. I'm just trying to be positive & wait to see how things play out from here. Mauli won't be much heartbroken for sure cos she herself was sceptical abt the love thing though the little hopes she had will also be crushed. But imagine all this will lead to her completely distancing herself from Rahul & in turn trigger his feelings

I have no idea how the writers have planned everything but I would still like to look forward in the hopes that they won't butcher Rahul completely.

Shasha321 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Mauli

The writers could have done it this way too. But I think the main point is to show how important Mauli is to Rahul and the family. And also establish that Rahul knows Mauli is the one not Rati. But I do hope they don't butcher his character because if they do, I am just gonna stop watching the show.
VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: Vidvish

This was just a trailer of what will happen when she actually leaves. Family hai hi selfish aur ab mujhe fark nhi padta kuch bhi kre ye log. I just want RauLi to be happy. About minds we've already established that they don't have one isn't it 😂🤣.

Rahul is disappointing now yes but we've to wait for all the things to play out before reaching any conclusion. And come on love realisation aise hi thodi ho jayega I mean kitne der Hui Mauli ko gye hue hardly some hours though he did start missing her which is a good sign.

All I'm saying is even I'm disappointed in Rahul big time but I'm gonna wait for some more time before starting to hate him.

#letMaulibehappy #leavethepoorgirlalone

#RahulIsATubelight #HitRahul’sHead #RahulKoAkkalKabAayegi

I am not hating him since he still apne confused wala mode also I too have hopes of love realization but I think between Manisha's wedding and demolition wala drama we have to wait longer for it.I was just disappointed coz there was a chance of love realization happening before all this with Mauli leaving Mumbai but looks like it's gonna stretch longer.

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

Kal ka episode was okay okay. I definitely expected more, Rekha ke OS jaisa kuch bhut thik hai, Rahul will take longer to realise.

I liked Janki ma's dialogue on love, usme kuch Kam jyada nahi hota wala, it was nice. smiley27 at least they noticed she's missing. smiley36

They didn't give Rahul enough time to miss her. He missed her exactly for about 5 minutes..smiley36

Immediately bring her back for the next house mission.

Already Rahul is a dumbhead in this aspect.

Yes Janki ma's dialogue on love was good and not sure if the dumbo Rati understood that any rasams are not going to help her to develop a nonexistent love between her and Rahul.

Exactly at least a few of them noticed that Mauli is not there.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

A better scenario would be Rahul will try to solve this problem with his smartness and also with the help of 4 brothers and Vaibhav also side by side missing Mauli and realizing the importance of Mauli to him and also to the house realizing his love for her in the process.When going gets tough for Rahul Mauli would have returned back to this house and helped him solving this problem and after all that demolition drama he would have fully realized his love for Mauli and could have confessed his love for Mauli in better circumstances without any drama of any problem greatly annoying Rati in the process.

See that's the point cos he himself said in his imagination that it was bcos of her he was able to solve the problems & he wouldn't be able to do anything without her. Doesn't all this indicate he needs her badly.

I really hope I'm not going too overboard with my positivity

VirenDev thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: Shasha321

The writers could have done it this way too. But I think the main point is to show how important Mauli is to Rahul and the family. And also establish that Rahul knows Mauli is the one not Rati. But I do hope they don't butcher his character because if they do, I am just gonna stop watching the show.

Same here this happened with quite a lot of shows but I too sincerely hope this show is not one of them and they will not butcher the only smart character in this show else I am also doing the same.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

Exactly except for the petrol wastage, nothing has materialised out of this.

Instead Mauli could have just stayed put.

Well it's too early to say nthg materialised. We'll have to wait for it.

VirenDev thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: Vidvish

See that's the point cos he himself said in his imagination that it was bcos of her he was able to solve the problems & he wouldn't be able to do anything without her. Doesn't all this indicate he needs her badly.

I really hope I'm not going too overboard with my positivity

We are all too rallying on this positiveness and hoping a very well written storyline of Rahul's realization and confession is on the cards for us.