Team #Rauli

Posted: 3 months ago

Ek spoilers ka alag se thread bana lo smiley36

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Shasha321

Mr Rahul, I better see you falling in love with Mauli during THE DANCE PERFORMANCE. boy I am gonna change my team to Mauli if not 💀 I better see you looking at her with your mouth wide open ☺️😲

Exactly my wish. I so want him to be mesmerized, hypnotized, enamored & what not be by her dance performance. Nthg else should be visible to him just Mauli & her dance. 😍😍

Edited by Vidvish - 3 months ago
Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

Ek spoilers ka alag se thread bana lo smiley36

Are nhi nhi thik hai chalega😜😜

natkhat_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vidvish

See that's the point cos he himself said in his imagination that it was bcos of her he was able to solve the problems & he wouldn't be able to do anything without her. Doesn't all this indicate he needs her badly.

I really hope I'm not going too overboard with my positivity

Do I want to be somebody’s go-to person because I can solve their problems or because they love me?

IMHO, it’s selfish to simply turn to someone when you have problems without trying to sort them out yourself first. This house needs Mauli, this house needs Mauli. Toh kya? Mauli should give up her professional life and obligations and endure taunts from the likes of Golu to help maintain Rahul and his family’s needs?

The whole thing hinges on the distinction that Rahul needs her or the family needs her? Jab tak he will fire keeping the gun on parivaar and ghar’s shoulder, I’ll keep wanting to hit his head.

I don’t like Rahul needing Mauli because he wants to solve the family’s problems. I want him to need her even if she was not Mother India reincarnated and she was terrible at her household duties.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: natkhat_angel

Do I want to be somebody’s go-to person because I can solve their problems or because they love me?

IMHO, it’s selfish to simply turn to someone when you have problems without trying to sort them out yourself first. This house needs Mauli, this house needs Mauli. Toh kya? Mauli should give up her professional life and obligations and endure taunts from the likes of Golu to help maintain Rahul and his family’s needs?

The whole thing hinges on the distinction that Rahul needs her or the family needs her? Jab tak he will fire keeping the gun on parivaar and ghar’s shoulder, I’ll keep wanting to hit his head.

I don’t like Rahul needing Mauli because he wants to solve the family’s problems. I want him to need her even if she was not Mother India reincarnated and she was terrible at her household duties.

Ofcourse u r absolutely right. He does need her for himself just needs to realise it. Even I'm not in favour of him doing & saying things in the name of parivar. As of now he's just buying his time only to realise how badly he needs her for everything. Let's see how things go further.

Shasha321 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Mauli

I don't think Rahul needs her only because of the family problems. Rmb he is the only one who acknowledges and appreciates Mauli when none of the family members thanks her for anything? The thing is that when Rahul heard what Manoj said regarding Mauli he probably used that as a excuse to bring her back because subconsciously he misses and needs her. I am sure that if Mauli hears about what's going on in the house she would want to be back, because that's her character right? She has always been selfless and cares about others before herself. However, we do see Mauli standing up to Rati. So let's see how it goes ☺️
natkhat_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don't think Rahul needs her only because of the family problems. Rmb he is the only one who acknowledges and appreciates Mauli when none of the family members thanks her for anything? The thing is that when Rahul heard what Manoj said regarding Mauli he probably used that as a excuse to bring her back because subconsciously he misses and needs her. I am sure that if Mauli hears about what's going on in the house she would want to be back, because that's her character right? She has always been selfless and cares about others before herself. However, we do see Mauli standing up to Rati. So let's see how it goes ☺️

And that is what makes it selfish in my eyes. Loving someone means stopping them from doing things that are harmful to them. Mauli is selfless and Rahul knows that she solves their problems. He also sees how they all treat her. In an ideal world, he would be the first person to hide all the MWG problems from her so that she could move on in her life like she wanted to; so that she could do what she actually wanted to do before the house fell into troubled times again. Yes, he acknowledges that she is instrumental in keeping the family together but he has also failed to see that she has an identity other than being the house’s problem solver.

Letting her know the problem once she reaches Mumbai so that she can take a informed decision would be loving her, needing her to fix the problem and racing behind her to do that is selfish in my eyes.

i know what you mean to say, and if this had happened before the Roka, I would say the same. But after the Kangan incident, I feel disappointed and annoyed with Rahul. Instead of a deep introspection, instead of following his own words about not giving into pressure like he preaches to Mini and Mauli, he just sits around jesting and mucking about, waiting for Mauli to keep the family together.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Exactly. Infact the only one who truly cares for, understands & values her. And about stopping her yup he just needed a reason & the minute he got it he did what he was dying to do. Yup Mauli is gonna stand upto Rati & we've to see how it goes.

Edited by Vidvish - 3 months ago
Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: natkhat_angel

And that is what makes it selfish in my eyes. Loving someone means stopping them from doing things that are harmful to them. Mauli is selfless and Rahul knows that she solves their problems. He also sees how they all treat her. In an ideal world, he would be the first person to hide all the MWG problems from her so that she could move on in her life like she wanted to; so that she could do what she actually wanted to do before the house fell into troubled times again. Yes, he acknowledges that she is instrumental in keeping the family together but he has also failed to see that she has an identity other than being the house’s problem solver.

Letting her know the problem once she reaches Mumbai so that she can take a informed decision would be loving her, needing her to fix the problem and racing behind her to do that is selfish in my eyes.

i know what you mean to say, and if this had happened before the Roka, I would say the same. But after the Kangan incident, I feel disappointed and annoyed with Rahul. Instead of a deep introspection, instead of following his own words about not giving into pressure like he preaches to Mini and Mauli, he just sits around jesting and mucking about, waiting for Mauli to keep the family together.

We all r annoyed & disappointed with Rahul. And I agree with what all u've said. But u've also got to think na that all of this is happening suddenly even he hasn't got the time to process it. When a problem arises we think of a solution & that's what Rahul did by stopping Mauli. I'm in no way supporting Rahul for his deeds but that's how any normal person will behave in situation of crisis. Jitna hum soch rhe hai utna to use sochne ka waqt bhi nhi mila. I see he's being selfish but I also a reason behind it. Abhi his first priority is saving the house when he'll realise or get time to process it I'm sure he'll do cos we all know that's how Rahul is. Let's see what happens further.

Shasha321 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Mauli

Yup I definitely can see what you mean. However, Rahul did listen to Mauli when she said that it's her life decision and told him not to interfere which he listened and didn't do so. But it's important to know that even if Rahul informs Mauli once she reaches Mumbai, chances are Mauli will still come to MWG because she is too stubborn and will find a way to help save the house. Rahul also didn't think of Mauli (except the 5 mins he missed her) and only thought of her when Manoj brought her name up. I do think that Rahul wanted Mauli back for the house demolition but I also think he missed alot which is why he went after her in the hot sun and in a bike. Honestly I don't know how the writers are gonna approach this 🥹 my hashtags will still stand too. #LetMauliBeHappy #Don'tRuinRahul'sCharacter