Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team #Rauli

Posted: 2 months ago

Aur Tanvi mein bhi kis baat ka attitude hai.Kya ye Mrs Nita Ambani ki behen hai? London ki Maharani hai?Kaun hai ye kyu hai ye kis cheez ka itna attitude.Seedhe seedhe itni acchi ladki mil rahi hai chupchap bahu bana lena kya yeh faltu ka reasoning de rahi yeh divorcee hai,talakshudha hai,iske do haath do pair do aankh hai etc sab ke sab faltu reasoning uske.

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

The episode begins with DW still ranting about Mauli. Rahul at the entrance hearing all this & is rightfully pissed off. Mauli tries to explain herself but DW doesn't listen. The other ladies leave Mauli asks DW to take medicine & turns to leave but notices Rahul. Tries to calm him down but he doesn't listen goes to DW wakes her up saying she won't get sleep & sunaofies her rightfully ( so satisfying 😈😈). DW still in her ranting mode, blames Mauli & Rahul is pissed off with her more. Mauli upset leaves the room. Rahul notices & goes behind her. DN who's been noticing all the drama is happy thinking these ppl will never get Rauli married ( Lil does she know Ramji has other plans 😜😜) Mauli praying in front of Ramji for her love Rahul too enters & prays both converse with eachother man hi man me ( chalo another check list scene done they're now conversing with eachother without even actually talking 😍😍). Rahul holds her hand & takes her to the terrace.

At the terrace Mauli is pleasantly surprised seeing the setting ( us too 🀩🀩). He makes her sit & himself too takes a seat opposite to her. Mauli says all of this is beautiful & asks him the reason for all this. Rahul says he wanted her to break the fast under khula aasmaan ( can this guy get any more sweet 🀭🀭). Mauli tries to lie to him saying she isn't fasting but he describes what all she was doing that day & how she hasn't even had a glass of water ( literal definition of observant partner knows every single thing she did 😍😍). They converse some more about both keep looking & taking note of each other's activities revealing how Rahul too is fasting ( as expected Rahul boy staying true to his words 😁😁). They then make eachother drink water first & feed eachother ( dekha tenu in the BG). SS devi witnesses all this, gives constipated expression & leaves without interrupting ( Thank God for that).

In Disgusting couple's room DW still ranting ( bas kr yaar Tera muh nhi dukh rha kya itna bolti jaa rhi hai). DU leaves to attend a call, Insecure Swara enters sympathises with DW & says he's with her ( waah kya team banayi hai 😣😣). SS devi comes to DU brings him to the room & reveals her plan separating Rauli & asks DU to send Rahul to London anyhow by the time they'll handle Mauli ( haan haan bana lo jitne bhi plan banane hai flop hoga to tumhara hi popat hoga).

The next morning DU tells Rahul that he has to go to London for some hotel work. Rahul unsure tries to explain him he can't leaving Mauli here alone, meanwhile Mauli who's in the veranda hears this & leaves. Disgusting couple tries to manipulate him saying he doesn't care about them anymore & bla bla. Rahul stands his firm ground saying they r important to him but Mauli is his priority too & he can't leave without discussing with her. ( Ok I love how our boy is trying to balance things 😊😊). Manoj who's present there asks Rahul to go & talk to Mauli also that she won't refuse. Rahul leaves.

At the terrace Mauli tries to be normal about Rahul leaving & asks him to leave. Rahul sees through it & confronts her. Mauli albeit emotional asks him to go without any worries. Rahul still unsure to leave her alone, she says she's not alone & family is there, Rahul says what if they do something ( His antennas r already working). She asks him to be relaxed & they romance some more have a cute chase scene 😍😍. ( Dhadak title track in the BG).

Rahul comes to hall & says he's ready to go. Team Tanki happy as their plan is successful. Rahul in the room packing Mauli comes with first aid box, hands it over to him & about to leave but Rahul holds her. DW & Insecure swara (IS) in the kitchen the former still ranting about how Rahul does arti of Mauli ( well that's called equality in a relationship u dumbhead). IS notices a newspaper article about some samuhik vivah & plan smthg. Episode ends.

Precap. Same

Okish episode again with beautiful Rauli moments. Rahul's fiery side while confronting DW & him being all romantic with Mauli such a contrast. I love how Rahul is standing by his love yet not completely ignoring his parents inspite of them being wrong. 😍😍. Rahul Agarwal is proving to be a gem in every role. 🀩🀩. So the useless jethani devrani duo have planned to take Mauli to the samuhik vivah samaroh & get her married there. But we know what's gonna happen credits to Rahul's antennas. I'm excited for their plan flopping & Rahul blasting them. Do share ur thoughts guys.

Divya294 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: VirenDev

Aur Tanvi mein bhi kis baat ka attitude hai.Kya ye Mrs Nita Ambani ki behen hai? London ki Maharani hai?Kaun hai ye kyu hai ye kis cheez ka itna attitude.Seedhe seedhe itni acchi ladki mil rahi hai chupchap bahu bana lena kya yeh faltu ka reasoning de rahi yeh divorcee hai,talakshudha hai,iske do haath do pair do aankh hai etc sab ke sab faltu reasoning uske.

The fact is sabko apne jaise log hi pasans aate hain that's why DW is rooting for DN. She is finding faults in Mauli so as to hide her own flaws and shortcomings

You are right Rahul should not forgive her at all. About Mauli and making her quiet through kisses i wont say anythingπŸ™ˆπŸ˜†

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

Tanvi is super freaking ANNOYING smiley7

So true she's becoming more & more annoying with each possible day.

VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: Divya294

I really hope after this lesson Mauli learns the true nature of her family and to what extent they can go to destroy their happy paradise.

It seems difficult to me that rauli will be getting married there and then only. I think Rahul entry will be marked by so much drama and support/oppose of people gathered in rhe ceremony and their love will be declared to the society. Only if Rahul after hearing something against Mauli comes forward and directly applies sindur to her is the possible way of them escaping all the upcoming chaos and hurdles in their way of union.

There may be some more fights and drama back at home finally leading Mauli to marry in an unusual manner.

Ha woh bhi chalega Rahul sirf Mauli ko sindoor aur mangalsutra pehna de London jaane se pehle kaam ho jaaiga fir baaki joh hoga dekha jaaiga baadme.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Arre arre, ye Rahul Mauli, Ram Seeta se inspire ho rahe smiley36

Rauli nhi sirf Mauli usko hi mahan banne ka shauk hai Rahul just wants her saath ☺️☺️

Edited by Vidvish - 2 months ago
Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Mina, Aaj ke Rauli scenes pe edits banana smiley42

Yes pls do Mina. Today's scenes were way too sweet, cute & beautiful ❀️ ❀️

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Tayyab Ali janki devi pyaar ki dushman haaye haaye

Tanvi Vijay pyar ke dushman haaye haaye

Swara Chachi pyar ki dushman haaye haaye

Team Tanki pyar ke dushman Haye Haye Haye Haye.

Swara taiji 🀭🀭

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: minakrish

I still have the list of episodes you gave me. I should get back PS on my laptop by this weekend so I will do my next Gallery update as Rauli Special.smiley27

Oh gr8 then will be waiting for ur Rauli special edits. 😍😍

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

Ab Kya Kiya Pagal aurat ne

Planning & plotting along with DU, IS & SS devi & as usual ranting about Mauli