Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

They are just forcibly overdramatising every scene, even when it isn't required… like that scene of the Ahujas overhearing Amruta bad-mouthing them over giving dowry.. smiley29 Like they are dancing and drinking and yet they heard her talking on the bottom deck.. Like what even.. And even that scene when both Amruta and Virat fall into the water together.. Zero build up and everything looks rushed and forced. Don't know whether it's just Zee doing this or every Hindi serial is just like this.. It's hard to watch the show with no logic or sense. smiley18

Edited by flutterby - 9 months ago
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: RamonaG

Hi Ziva 👋 smiley31

I haven't watched yesterday's episode yet 😕 smiley36

Is that so 🤔 smiley39

How is the rest of the story progressing

Hi Romy ❤ 🤗

Yaar it's total ott dramacsmiley29smiley44...now Ishika is Ahujas interior designer...she is so close to them even Virat...she is his mom bestiesmiley39...Ishika shifted to Amrutha building...guess the Ahujas ll come to the party as Ishika ll ask them smiley24

The situation is worst yaar...Virat family just hate Amrutha bcoz of the dowry fiascosmiley39....am wondering hw their story ll start?

Romy u r sure it's an arranged marriage bet Virat n Amrutha 🤔....as per the story going i wonder hw they ll get married...the situation is just purely complicated🤯🙄

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: flutterby

They are just forcibly overdramatising every scene, even when it isn't required… like that scene of the Ahujas overhearing Amruta bad-mouthing them over giving dowry.. smiley29 Like they are dancing and drinking and yet they heard her talking on the bottom deck.. Like what even.. And even that scene when both Amruta and Virat fall into the water together.. Zero build up and everything looks rushed and forced. Don't know whether it's just Zee doing this or every Hindi serial is just like this.. It's hard to watch the show with no logic or sense. smiley18

Yup. Even the plot in ep 4 - there is a party in what is Ahuja's terrace and Ishika who was inside their home ever since the preparations were on, isn't aware of it - and even if the music can be heard on the ground, somehow the din didnt enter the home. smiley29

Mom Ahuja's dialogues are too ott and cringe. ML-FL scenes have been forced ones so far.

Slowing down and being more subtle will be better.

Edited by Adiandsid - 9 months ago
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Slowing down and being more subtle will be better.

Unfortunately Zee never does this.. From what I have seen (very little of other shows) most are OTT and cringe.. There is No story, no even pace, and no build up.. Just random bunch of scenes that make no sense. We are somehow supposed to understand that the scene is over and the next scene is beginning.. I can sort of understand why Sriti had to be persuaded multiple times for this show.. There is absolutely nothing that she hasn't done before.. There is part of all her past characters in Amruta.. She has a bit of Pragya, Ganga and Sia all mixed and presented to her audience to relate and sympathise with.. But unfortunately even with all the hard work... the screenplay, script and story also has to support the actors.
Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ziva01

So Amrutha's dad mistress Ishika is Virat's mom bestiesmiley3smiley29smiley39

Y so complicated situationsmiley44

Wait what?

Laitam56 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
na jei nesupranti ar nekreipi dėmesio, tai bent nesąmonių nerašyk. Virato mama yra ta pikta rėkėja, isterikė, o Ishika – interjero dizainerė, kuri suprojektavo Virato butą ir Amrutos tėvo meilužė.
Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Unfortunately Zee never does this.. From what I have seen (very little of other shows) most are OTT and cringe.. There is No story, no even pace, and no build up.. Just random bunch of scenes that make no sense. We are somehow supposed to understand that the scene is over and the next scene is beginning.. I can sort of understand why Sriti had to be persuaded multiple times for this show.. There is absolutely nothing that she hasn't done before.. There is part of all her past characters in Amruta.. She has a bit of Pragya, Ganga and Sia all mixed and presented to her audience to relate and sympathise with.. But unfortunately even with all the hard work... the screenplay, script and story also has to support the actors.

@bold: [I'll try to put it in a different way w.r.t this show] I do find there is a decent story. May be not unique (as said before, my exposure to shows is quite less). Its too quick paced for my liking, with not enough build up. Though i get what they want to do with a particular scene, the scene chosen is odd making it feel random. So my impression of the first four episodes has been the story is fine but the execution has been odd, and even ott and bad.

Amruta being 'independent' has been one of the main adjectives used in the pre-release interviews, but do find that what comes across (for me at least) is she talkative and has a lot of blind spots - including a huge one at home.

Perhaps it is understandable that she has no clue her father is in an ema, but to have no idea that things are not good between her parents is a huge blind spot. Perhaps it would've been better for the makers to expose this ema angle to the audience only when she learns about it too. At least that wont make her look 'dumb' to believe they are the perfect couple.

I do, however, appreciate the writers for some details - they have tried to make things logical, but the execution, and some times, the dialogues have messed things up. I like it when something shown or said appears random or out of place but is tied in later on - so far thats one of the positive things they've done.

The Ahuja's side of the story is ott and unimpressive so far.

Edited by Adiandsid - 9 months ago
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yessmiley36smiley44 ....Ishika is very close to the Ahujas including Virat toosmiley29smiley44

She is their interior designer smiley26

Pyaarasam thumbnail

I didn't see yet the eps from Yesterday but that surprised me too, how Come they Heard her🙄 the story is rushed for no reason. Agar story aise hai aur direction bhi I don't give this show long to go.

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Hi Romy ❤ 🤗

Yaar it's total ott dramacsmiley29smiley44...now Ishika is Ahujas interior designer...she is so close to them even Virat...she is his mom bestiesmiley39...Ishika shifted to Amrutha building...guess the Ahujas ll come to the party as Ishika ll ask them smiley24

The situation is worst yaar...Virat family just hate Amrutha bcoz of the dowry fiascosmiley39....am wondering hw their story ll start?

Romy u r sure it's an arranged marriage bet Virat n Amrutha 🤔....as per the story going i wonder hw they ll get married...the situation is just purely complicated🤯🙄

Arranged I don't think so, but going with the title I'll Say ek dusre koh samjhenge even if soch alag hai unka🤷

I didn't see Yesterday eps yet but jiss tara the Mother hide that dowry mamla to Virat, he is not what he seems to be. Toh aise pyaar hoga. Joh Virat Amu koh samajh raha hai woh badlega and Joh Amu soch rahi hai bhi. Let's see! But abhi story bohot weak hai