Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: Magical_moon

just coz I like Anishi pair.. I find them to be way more compatible than runak could ever be... Jhanak se Ani ko dukh dard aur heart attack ke siva mila kya hai... They were happy and j came between them... Till date j says she wishes to see Anishi happy but has she ever let them be happy in their lives even for once?And today's dialogue where madam is upset that Ani didn't die after her death news shows she is such a shallow person.. if people consider this as true love then God save them... I genuinely feel Arshi jaisi bhi hai jhanak se better hai.. at least she doesn't change her stance every other second according to her convience... She genuinely loved Ani in her own way and they were happy with each other all these years..

The problem is not with Arshi only...the main issue is Arshi represents Ani's parents' societal standards and somehow it influenced his decision to choose Arshi as his life partner...but he has been raised by the good Basus, i.e., Bodomaa and Chhoton...so his true affinity is towards people who are more docile, innocent and simple... that's why he fell for J so early...J's characteristics have changed mostly after Kashmir track..she became more volatile, selfish and inconsiderate...before that she was a simple person which attracted Ani...personally, I feel Anishit could not sustain a happy marriage in the long run because their personalities are very contrasting...Ani is a family oriented guy, wants to lead a happy life along with his near and dear ones...Arshi is more self centred (nothing wrong with that either)...Problems would have cropped up between Anishit sooner or later because of their differences in life goals and perceptions...atleast that is what I understood from the way Leena portrayed Anishit...

...and I am a supporter of the view that if you fall out of love with a person, you should definitely come out of the relationship..Ani made the biggest mistake of his life by not leaving Arshi in the right time...his decision should have been independent of those of Arshi and Jhanak...Due to this mishandling of the situation with Arshi, he will be suffering for quite a long time now...

...and coming to Jhanak...I have never seen a writer doing so much harakiri with her titular character...Jhanak doesn't make sense at all atp! I wish people would call out the makers for ruining her character arc without any logic just like they did for Ani's character after aag track..

Edited by Dibya_C - 2 hours ago
ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Arey so before the "Sirji aap toh mere bina bhi zinda hain" line, they gave a whole bunch of dialogues to Jhanak about how Sirji bhaag daud kyun kar rahe hain to search for her and he is not listening to doctors or anyone cuz Jhanak uske paas nahin hai? smiley36

Is scene mein toh woh "Sirji mere bina bhi zinda hain" line becomes even more random comedy....kuch seriously lene layak nahin yeh line phir toh smiley36

https://x.com/thesweet_soul/status/1850554272435339591

Wahi toh itni fikar dikha kar she's saying. Mujhe laga aap zinda hi nahi reh payengay......Matlab u know ki tumahre bina woh shayad zinda nahi reh payega .....still tum yaha padi hui ho itne dino se ? Wtf ?

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Ani was so smart when he was not in love with J! Usne kitne pehle hi pakad liya that k Jhanak kitni beraham, kitni heartless hai!😂😂

Kabhi kabhi lagta hai Ani k saath jo ho raha hai uske liye wohi zimmedaar hai...uski family, Srishti, Arshi, Jhanak...sab ne usse Jhanak se dur karne ki kitni koshish ki! But banda fir bhi J k pyaar me padh Gaya!! 🤧🤧galat bandi ko dil de diya isne! Sad life jio ab!aur kya!🙄itne logon ne itni koshishein ki isko J se dur rakhne ki, but ye banda ruka nahi! Janaab sniff karke J ko mehsoos kar leta hai ab...isse koi nahi bacha sakta!🙄🙄

Jhanak is so heartless and insensitive person he has fallen for. She is so obsessed with proving herself right and completely ignores what Ani wants. Sometimes it feels she enjoys seeing him crazy for her and she can decline him.. poor Ani
Magical_moon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

So you are editsbynoor!! Hi!! Even my name is Noor… I remember seeing your reels on insta, the one where arshi was caring and sweet initially… you make good reels👌.. keep making them! and I agree har show ka yehi haal hai.. more than fl, pl ends up looking saner… phir chahe rishta ho ya jhanak… if you don’t mind don’t you get worried that runak fans will troll you for making Anishi reels?

Hi Noor!!! Thanks for liking my reels☺️❤️... Actually the love my reels are getting is way more than a couple of trolls.. and not all runak fans are trollers some of them are really sweet, some say negative but i don't mind.. all have their own pov.. tbh I started making these edits for my own sanity as I couldn't understand the hate Arshi was getting.. she was the victim who was wronged still was getting brutally bashed just coz she wasn't the fl.. I am not a fan of forced marriage troupe but still Leena's writing is by far the worst that I have come across... She has butchered the leads beyond repair...
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

Wahi toh itni fikar dikha kar she's saying. Mujhe laga aap zinda hi nahi reh payengay......Matlab u know ki tumahre bina woh shayad zinda nahi reh payega .....still tum yaha padi hui ho itne dino se ? Wtf ?

It’s just a random disjointed line in the scene that people are reacting to I guess. lol it doesn’t align with the rest of what she said. Maybe this was a random blurted statement without thought jismein itna kuch sochne ko nahin hai smiley36….humne toh mazaak mazaak mein bola tha ki J yeh bolegi toh humein troll karne ko toh nahin daal di kahin yeh line Leena Aunty ne? 😂

Rest of her dialogues were more in line with her POV in this track that she wants to stay as Notun to hide from him but otherwise she’s still concerned for his health 😂

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

Jhanak is so heartless and insensitive person he has fallen for. She is so obsessed with proving herself right and completely ignores what Ani wants. Sometimes it feels she enjoys seeing him crazy for her and she can decline him.. poor Ani

I really don't understand the script writers...do they write after consuming ganja????two consecutive lines are giving two opposing meaning...J first said doc ne mana kiya furbhi aap ghum rahe hai ...then said, aap to jee rahe hai...no sense!!!makers do this jaan bujh kar ..so that fans keep on discussing in SM..

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail

It’s just a random disjointed line in the scene that people are reacting to I guess. lol it doesn’t align with the rest of what she said. Maybe this was a random blurted statement without thought jismein itna kuch sochne ko nahin hai smiley36….humne toh mazaak mazaak mein bola tha ki J yeh bolegi toh humein troll karne ko toh nahin daal di kahin yeh line Leena Aunty ne? 😂

Rest of her dialogues were more in line with her POV in this track that she wants to stay as Notun to hide from him but otherwise she’s still concerned for his health 😂

Bold : yahi lag raha h AY ....kya maze liye ja rahe hai hamare smiley37smiley37.

Makers to us :so Stupidsmiley8

Us: Haan hum Stupid hi hai jo aapke jaal me phas gye smiley35

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

Bold : yahi lag raha h AY ....kya maze liye ja rahe hai hamare smiley37smiley37.

Makers to us :so Stupidsmiley8

Us: Haan hum Stupid hi hai jo aapke jaal me phas gye smiley35

Lol waise we can’t really be blamed also for assuming the worst after hearing one line cuz past mein Jhanak ne bahut brutal and heartless cheezein boli hain Ani ko toh it didn’t feel like a stretch to believe she will maaro taunt ki arey aap toh zinda hain mere bina 🤣🤣

But actual scene mein she mostly looked sad while saying all this and still did convey love and concern towards him while doing her lame mahanta drama smiley36

Edited by AreYaar - 2 hours ago
ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

Lol waise we can’t really be blamed also for assuming the worst after hearing one line cuz past mein Jhanak ne bahut brutal and heartless cheezein boli hain Ani ko toh it didn’t feel like a stretch to believe she will maaro taunt ki arey aap toh zinda hain mere bina 🤣🤣

But actual scene mein she mostly looked sad while saying all this and still did convey love and concern towards him while doing her lame mahanta drama smiley36

Iske Mumbai wale monologues se mera aisa dimag kharab hua hai ki ab iske so called sirji ki health ki fikar wale monologues bhi useless lagte hai. I'm just angry ki pata hai kya halat hogi Ani ki after hearing about ur death u r still sitting here making new life and identity with you real papa smiley36. Toh woh love fikar sab khokli hi lagti hai. smiley13 except when he's dying of course phir kahi se bhi a jayegi mann se pati bolte hue.

Mujhe ye samajh nahi a raha why she's so desperate for this new identity smiley37smiley37. Aap ab sirf notun se milengay . Ab Maine notun ko janam diya hai smiley37smiley37.

swahili07 thumbnail
Posted: 18 minutes ago

I think this is it. I can't watch this show anymore. I have been trying to give it a chance but everytime Leena does some stupid shit. This is my last time on this forum as I am not going to watch this stupid show anymore. Goodbye Jhanak 🫂.

Edited by swahili07 - 17 minutes ago