Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Waise did they show if Arshi will also dance at this program ki sirf Notun madam dance karegi? smiley36

Good for her if she's enjoying her new identity....hope she has a good life with her seasonal baap and MANGLU pati and doesn't feel the need to "inform" Jhanak ka ex-pati about any upcoming surgeries in the future as part of a "duty" smiley36....cuz woh Jhanak ka ex-pati/mann se pati hai, Notun ka nahinsmiley17

Yeh kabhi nahi hone wala smiley37smiley37. She'll be back ko Khao hamari jaan and to bachao Ani ki jaan .....so that arshi didi can do the honours to torment ani everyday smiley36. That's the main motto of psycho sisters ....ek jaan jane nahi degi ek zinda rehne nahi degi smiley35smiley35

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

Yeh kabhi nahi hone wala smiley37smiley37. She'll be back ko Khao hamari jaan and to bachao Ani ki jaan .....so that arshi didi can do the honours to torment ani everyday smiley36. That's the main motto of psycho sisters ....ek jaan jane nahi degi ek zinda rehne nahi degi smiley35smiley35

You are right....is clip mein Nutan banne ki SADHNA karte huyesmiley37 bhi Nutan madam bol rahi hai woh door se pyar karti rahegi Sirji ko smiley37

Arey bhai you are NUTAN now....ab kyun pyar karna hai us aadmi ko jise JHANAK pyar karti thi? smiley17smiley36

Nutan Rani ko lag raha hai ki Anishi ka rishta theek ho jaayega with her gonesmiley36.....I can write all these dialogues of J in my sleep also now smiley37

https://x.com/ThodaYehThodaWo/status/1850553385671377112

AreYaar thumbnail

Arey so before the "Sirji aap toh mere bina bhi zinda hain" line, they gave a whole bunch of dialogues to Jhanak about how Sirji bhaag daud kyun kar rahe hain to search for her and he is not listening to doctors or anyone cuz Jhanak uske paas nahin hai? smiley36

Is scene mein toh woh "Sirji mere bina bhi zinda hain" line becomes even more random comedy....kuch seriously lene layak nahin yeh line phir toh smiley36

https://x.com/thesweet_soul/status/1850554272435339591

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ani was so smart when he was not in love with J! Usne kitne pehle hi pakad liya that k Jhanak kitni beraham, kitni heartless hai!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Kabhi kabhi lagta hai Ani k saath jo ho raha hai uske liye wohi zimmedaar hai...uski family, Srishti, Arshi, Jhanak...sab ne usse Jhanak se dur karne ki kitni koshish ki! But banda fir bhi J k pyaar me padh Gaya!! 🀧🀧galat bandi ko dil de diya isne! Sad life jio ab!aur kya!πŸ™„itne logon ne itni koshishein ki isko J se dur rakhne ki, but ye banda ruka nahi! Janaab sniff karke J ko mehsoos kar leta hai ab...isse koi nahi bacha sakta!πŸ™„πŸ™„

Edited by Dibya_C - 3 hours ago
MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Letter will convince OG BBG that he is J's father, not the nakli BBG...

story is just running in circles...even for him to be convinced regarding being j's dad, km s km woh letter ka zkr toh ho...the makers are just nailing the story in the coffin episode by episode...
Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: MJ_1009

story is just running in circles...even for him to be convinced regarding being j's dad, km s km woh letter ka zkr toh ho...the makers are just nailing the story in the coffin episode by episode...

Faltu bana diya hai ab show ko! Don't even feel like watching...I just watch Krushal's scenes for the sake of his good acting.

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

Ani was so smart when he was not in love with J! Usne kitne pehle hi pakad liya that k Jhanak kitni beraham, kitni heartless hai!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

LOL you really think Ani wasn't in love with Jhanak when he first called her heartless? smiley36.....He was obviously in love with her since way back and isliye hi heartless bol raha tha cuz he felt so hurt by her not showing any consideration for his emotions....lol general well-wisher hota toh Jhanak ki heartlessness se kyun affect hota? smiley36

Maybe you meant to say he hadn't REALIZED his love for Jhanak at that time....but there is no doubt that he was absolutely in love with Jhanak then also....this is not some recent phenomenon.

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL you really think Ani wasn't in love with Jhanak when he first called her heartless? smiley36.....He was obviously in love with her since way back and isliye hi heartless bol raha tha cuz he felt so hurt by her not showing any consideration for his emotions....lol general well-wisher hota toh Jhanak ki heartlessness se kyun affect hota? smiley36

Maybe you meant to say he hadn't REALIZED his love for Jhanak at that time....but there is no doubt that he was absolutely in love with Jhanak then also....this is not some recent phenomenon.

Better if he would have never realised his love for J!kamse kam ye haal na hota uska!πŸ€§πŸ™„

Magical_moon thumbnail

I so wanted to like Arshi... especially in its initial phase, when characters were introduced I was looking forward whether Leena can give Arshi an arc like Veronica from Cocktail....but then as the story progressed it came out that Leena wants Arshi to be dumb...gayi bhais pani me!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Arshi pe edits understandable...but why on Anishit?? Curious to knowπŸ₯΄

just coz I like Anishi pair.. I find them to be way more compatible than runak could ever be... Jhanak se Ani ko dukh dard aur heart attack ke siva mila kya hai... They were happy and j came between them... Till date j says she wishes to see Anishi happy but has she ever let them be happy in their lives even for once?And today's dialogue where madam is upset that Ani didn't die after her death news shows she is such a shallow person.. if people consider this as true love then God save them... I genuinely feel Arshi jaisi bhi hai jhanak se better hai.. at least she doesn't change her stance every other second according to her convience... She genuinely loved Ani in her own way and they were happy with each other all these years..
Magical_moon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunsh

As a fan I only like Anirudh because of his acting skills. Not a fan of Arshi or Jhanak.

I was talking on the morals ground and Arshi did put some valid points and so I was saying.smiley4

even I watch this show for krushal.. but if I had to choose I will definitely prefer someone screaming all day, being blunt and calling a spade as spade rather than a hypocrite who says one thing and goes on to do the exactly opposite of it... It's better to be grey than faking to be white... Baaki to each its own✌️