Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 4 hours ago

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

AK will go back to Mumbai after shraadh I guess..

Ani may not force her to stay with him even after her identity reveal...but he cannot be fooled by J with her harsh words anymore...kyunki ab usse ye pata hai that she too loves him...it's just that she doesn't want the home breaker tag.

I am more worried about Arshi's return to BH...Ani ka sir khate rahenge sab milke aur force karenge usse to lead a normal conjugal life with didi..🤧

Arshi has hardly left Bose House that you are so worried about her return smiley36.....she isn't going to go anywhere and Anishi will continue to be projected as husband-wife by family waale and society.....yeh toh ab default hai and you shouldn't expect that to change.

Ani is not going to have some conjugal life with Arshi just cuz family waale are demanding...Arshi herself is only in the mood to torture him, not to have normal life or whatever after he has made it abundantly clear he only loves J. But yeah maybe Jhanak will demand Ani to go have SR with Arshi toh can't say what will happen then....lol after all, Jhanak bas yehi toh chahti hai ki Ani Arshi ke saath rahe, parivaar badhaaye etc.etc. smiley36

AK ko Mumbai kyun bhej rahe hain? Didn't he say he will stick around till J's murder case is resolved? lol Srishti toh seems to be out on bail....AK ko bhi rakho na dance program dekhne ke liye and see how his BFF has adopted a new identity to laat maaro him also smiley36. Who knows, AK will approach Notun to come do his "ek tarfa pyar" movie in Mumbai since she has same face as Jhanak smiley37

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

If Ani has lost memory of what Brij's face looks like toh matlab now only AK is privy to that secret? smiley36

Has Ani forgotten about Urvashi's letter too? lol achha toh aise irrelevant bana rahe hain Ani ko is track mein smiley36

Urvashi ki toh dur ki baat . Ani was giving dazed looks to bbg ....main aapko shayad kahi dekha hai smiley37smiley37. Bbg ne bhi confuse kar diya nahi beta main toh yaha Kai salon se hu tum toh aaj aye ho kaise mil sakte ho mujhse. Is duniya main ek shakal ke bhot se insaan hote hainsmiley37smiley37

Also when Ani asked guruji ki iska pati kaha hai guru ji just panicked it was hilarious bit. ..." pati huh pati oh pati ....(fir idhar udhar dekhkar ek ladka select kiya) manglu oh manglu yeh raha iska pati " smiley37smiley37smiley37

Waise I don't know if someone else felt that way but jane se pehle Ani was giving tashan wale looks to ghunghat Wali lady ... it was again so hilarious smiley37smiley37. Uske samne aate hi jhanak se man hi man batiyane lag gaya tha smiley37

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Been travelling so not checking in often

I haven’t watched from the day J has reached ashram and now this Notun is crazier than J is what I am reading

If they want to give J some arc… it doesn’t mean they should make her this crazy…

It has been hammered in quite well that J has problems in staying in one boat..Leena we get it…how much more will you hammer it? Till our brains are blown out smiley37

The arc from here makes no sense if you making J as some sort of a wannabe Mahaan..She may have the genes for mahanta but she also has the genes for stupidity 😂😂😂

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

Waise I don't know if someone else felt that way but jane se pehle Ani was giving tashan wale looks to ghunghat Wali lady ... it was again so hilarious smiley37smiley37. Uske samne aate hi jhanak se man hi man batiyane lag gaya tha smiley37

Do you mean this bit? I just saw the clip....lol yahaan tashan wala toh nahin, thoughtful expression lag raha hai Ani ka while staring at ghoonghat lady smiley36

Also LOL they managed to put shaakha pola on Notun itne short notice pe along with manufacturing her fake pati Manglu?smiley36 Slow claps for aashram waalon ka hustle power smiley32smiley36

https://x.com/as_creation21/status/1850546127583474157

ImPositive thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

KTHFAN1981 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Arshi has hardly left Bose House that you are so worried about her return smiley36.....she isn't going to go anywhere and Anishi will continue to be projected as husband-wife by family waale and society.....yeh toh ab default hai and you shouldn't expect that to change.

Ani is not going to have some conjugal life with Arshi just cuz family waale are demanding...Arshi herself is only in the mood to torture him, not to have normal life or whatever after he has made it abundantly clear he only loves J. But yeah maybe Jhanak will demand Ani to go have SR with Arshi toh can't say what will happen then....lol after all, Jhanak bas yehi toh chahti hai ki Ani Arshi ke saath rahe, parivaar badhaaye etc.etc. smiley36

AK ko Mumbai kyun bhej rahe hain? Didn't he say he will stick around till J's murder case is resolved? lol Srishti toh seems to be out on bail....AK ko bhi rakho na dance program dekhne ke liye and see how his BFF has adopted a new identity to laat maaro him also smiley36. Who knows, AK will approach Notun to come do his "ek tarfa pyar" movie in Mumbai since she has same face as Jhanak smiley37

U got the movie name slightly wrong. It's pyar ek tarfa. 😂

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

I haven’t watched from the day J has reached ashram and now this Notun is crazier than J is what I am reading

If they want to give J some arc… it doesn’t mean they should make her this crazy…

It has been hammered in quite well that J has problems in staying in one boat..Leena we get it…how much more will you hammer it? Till our brains are blown out smiley37

The arc from here makes no sense if you making J as some sort of a wannabe Mahaan..She may have the genes for mahanta but she also has the genes for stupidity 😂😂😂

She is dumb dumber dumbest....that's it!!🤧

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

Jhanak ko arc mile na mile, Notun ko mast arc milne waali hai aage ke track mein smiley36

There is so much for Notun to look forward to in the coming days.....dance program, fake Brij exposure, then getting to live with real Brij as his daughter while continuing to ta ta thaiyya her way through lifesmiley36.....yehi toh woh fulfilling life thi that all of Jhanak's well-wishers were wishing for her when they kept saying abhi ise bahut kuch karna hai life meinsmiley36

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Jhanak ko arc mile na mile, Notun ko mast arc milne waali hai aage ke track mein smiley36

There is so much for Notun to look forward to in the coming days.....dance program, fake Brij exposure, then getting to live with real Brij as his daughter while continuing to ta ta thaiyya her way through lifesmiley36.....yehi toh woh fulfilling life thi that all of Jhanak's well-wishers were wishing for her when they kept saying abhi ise bahut kuch karna hai life meinsmiley36

She is already soooo much in love with this new identity notun and for no reason she seems to be so proud of it ....... it's going slap back at her really hard in future smiley37smiley37smiley37. Don't know why I felt this way today smiley36. Bhot hi proud lag rahi hai apni new identity pe .....she must have hated herself really hard smiley24. Doesn't matter there was someone who loved her with everything he had .

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

She is already soooo much in love with this new identity notun and for no reason she seems to be so proud of it ....... it's going slap back at her really hard in future smiley37smiley37smiley37. Don't know why I felt this way today smiley36. Bhot hi proud lag rahi hai apni new identity pe .....she must have hated herself really hard smiley24. Doesn't matter there was someone who loved her with everything he had .

Waise did they show if Arshi will also dance at this program ki sirf Notun madam dance karegi? smiley36

Good for her if she's enjoying her new identity....hope she has a good life with her seasonal baap and MANGLU pati and doesn't feel the need to "inform" Jhanak ka ex-pati about any upcoming surgeries in the future as part of a "duty" smiley36....cuz woh Jhanak ka ex-pati/mann se pati hai, Notun ka nahinsmiley17