Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: MJ_1009

todays runak scene instead of "palat, palat, palat" trope was like "ghungat uta, uta, uta" until sab popat hogya.

i felt ani recalling bbg ka face was funny because they met at the mumbai crapfest toh itni jaldi sb bulgya ???

2 psycho sister ko handle karte karte poor guy lost his own memory smiley19smiley19

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

Lag toh yahi raha hai ki isko Ani ki maut ke baad hi confirmation milega that how much he loved her. Aaj toh she blatantly expresed how disappointed she was that he's alive ....or agar isko lag raha tha ki shayad mar jYega tab bhi she was totally fine living in the aashram without contacting him ki Marta hai toh mare I'm notun not jhanak I don't care anymore smiley29

What kind of a FL Leena is writing? .....or is she actually a vamp? Ani ko tadpane main maza Ata hai isko?

Hate to say I told you so but maine kal hi bola tha ki if you think Notun ke dialogues are weird now, wait till you hear her monologues after seeing Ani in the aashram smiley37

Mumbai track and that entire 150 episodes of relentless seperation and MU mode has trained us well in what to expect from Jhanak's khaali dimaag waale presumptionssmiley36

If you watch this track expecting it to have any continuation or connection to the Jhanak who took care of Ani during his heart attack, you may feel disconnected....but if you watch this track with the understanding that this is just another redux of Mumbai track, then you know exactly what to expect in the upcoming epis smiley36....aaj Jhanak ne presumptions karke MU kiya hai....aage Ani se bhi kuch contrived MUs karvayenge to lay new justification for why both of them have decided to walk away from each other yet again smiley36

AreYaar thumbnail

2 psycho sister ko handle karte karte poor guy lost his own memory smiley19smiley19

If Ani has lost memory of what Brij's face looks like toh matlab now only AK is privy to that secret? smiley36

Has Ani forgotten about Urvashi's letter too? lol achha toh aise irrelevant bana rahe hain Ani ko is track mein smiley36

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KTHFAN1981

Why I am suddenly hating J more than didi. Ani should go away from both. Uk, US or any place. Should concentrate on his work and career and more over his health. Living alone and pampering himself is much better than such pathetic life partners. J is wishing that he should be dead without her and don't want to be with him also. Less said about rc didi is better.

Bilkul sahi bola apne! These cousin sisters want no good thing for Ani...usse apna khayal khud hi rakhna padega...his family is no good as well...he should move abroad asap..

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

If Ani has lost memory of what Brij's face looks like toh matlab now only AK is privy to that secret? smiley36

Has Ani forgotten about Urvashi's letter too? lol achha toh aise irrelevant bana rahe hain Ani ko is track mein smiley36

kbi uss letter ka kuch hoga b k nhi?? smiley36its just getting so pointless..
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Bilkul sahi bola apne! These cousin sisters want no good thing for Ani...usse apna khayal khud hi rakhna padega...his family is no good as well...he should move abroad asap..

He won't move abroad after finding out J is alive or even that uske same face waali Notun yahaan hai....same aasmaan, same suraj, pahaad, hawaa mein saans lena hai usko na just like Jhanak wantssmiley36

Nadiya ke do kinaare bane rehne ke liye same desh mein rehna padega but wohi Kolkata-Mumbai-Kolkata karte rahenge smiley36

Dibya_C thumbnail

LOL dunno but mujhe toh lag raha hai yeh sab baap reveal ke baad Ani will feel even more dejected on learning that Jhanak is actively faking a new identity to stay away from him so he will again back down.

Both will again be in different cities until the next "divine intervention" moment makes them do their token 1-2 din ka milna milaana smiley36

AK is still in the picture so J can very well go back with him to Mumbai too after her face is revealed at the dance program.

AK will go back to Mumbai after shraadh I guess..

Ani may not force her to stay with him even after her identity reveal...but he cannot be fooled by J with her harsh words anymore...kyunki ab usse ye pata hai that she too loves him...it's just that she doesn't want the home breaker tag.

I am more worried about Arshi's return to BH...Ani ka sir khate rahenge sab milke aur force karenge usse to lead a normal conjugal life with didi..🀧

Dibya_C thumbnail

Maybe what ur saying will come true but the point is ......DOES SHE DESERVES ANIRUDH? I definitely don't think so smiley36. Sahi kehte hai log pyar Acha Bure log nahi dekhta....pyar toh bas ho jata hai . Same thing happened to ani smiley6

No...atp she doesn't deserve him..

Dibya_C thumbnail

He won't move abroad after finding out J is alive or even that uske same face waali Notun yahaan hai....same aasmaan, same suraj, pahaad, hawaa mein saans lena hai usko na just like Jhanak wantssmiley36

Nadiya ke do kinaare bane rehne ke liye same desh mein rehna padega but wohi Kolkata-Mumbai-Kolkata karte rahenge smiley36

R a wo to pata hai mujhe! Ani moving to abroad means story ka the end...πŸ˜†

I am putting out a hypothetical solution...the ideal case scenario...

Edited by Dibya_C - an hour ago
Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: MJ_1009

kbi uss letter ka kuch hoga b k nhi?? smiley36its just getting so pointless..

Letter will convince OG BBG that he is J's father, not the nakli BBG...