Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 4 hours ago

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

Lol yes kyuki abhi jhanak ne "notun ko janam " diya hai toh from now she'll be only notun. Ani can never have her .....kyuki ye hi notun madam ki ichha hai.

AK sanskar ke liye a hi gaya bechara telling him ki agar tum iss rishte ko nahi bhula sakte toh you have to perform her sanskaar smiley36.

Ani "anokhe rishte" ka vaasta dekar Jhanak ka sanskaar karega? smiley37.....Leena madam trying to show ki EMA ke case mein kaise karte hain sanskaar of "dusri aurat" while doing token flip flop claims of saying woh kabhi meri patni thi smiley36

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

apu truly felt like leena madam ki aatma ghusgai thi for some reason..smiley36maybe just my observation but makers are truly also good actors i guess lol

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL but given the current state of the situation, Jhanak ko zinda dekh ke bhi kya badal jaayega story mein? smiley36

Waise bhi I still feel high chances hain they will continue the Notun drama to confuse Ani even after the dance program smiley36

And baaki toh Jhanak madam ne phir se clear kar diya hai ki she will keep pushing Ani to stay with Arshi even after she saw how Arshi left him to diesmiley32smiley36

Notun drama se J cannot fool Anirudh...woh stage ja chuka hai...banda can sniff her from far away πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚main to baithu hun yehi dekhne k liye madam J kya Naya nautanki karegi to push him away...kyunki ab J ke wo sab zehrili baaton se Ani bhataknewala nahi hai!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

KTHFAN1981 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Why I am suddenly hating J more than didi. Ani should go away from both. Uk, US or any place. Should concentrate on his work and career and more over his health. Living alone and pampering himself is much better than such pathetic life partners. J is wishing that he should be dead without her and don't want to be with him also. Less said about rc didi is better.

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: KTHFAN1981

Why I am suddenly hating J more than didi. Ani should go away from both. Uk, US or any place. Should concentrate on his work and career and more over his health. Living alone and pampering himself is much better than such pathetic life partners. J is wishing that he should be dead without her and don't want to be with him also. Less said about rc didi is better.

When FL and PL both actively wish for the ML's death even while claiming to "love" himsmiley37....that's when you know Leena Aunty has truly brought about a "revolution" on writing female characters on TVsmiley32smiley36

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Duhhh....answer is simple.....Ani MARR jaaye toh Jhanak ko vishwaas ho jaayega. So everyone should manifest his death asap so that Jhanak Rani can get confirmation that Sirji uske bina mar gaye smiley36....and then she can peacefully go live the rest of her life with AK and newly minted baap smiley36

Lag toh yahi raha hai ki isko Ani ki maut ke baad hi confirmation milega that how much he loved her. Aaj toh she blatantly expresed how disappointed she was that he's alive ....or agar isko lag raha tha ki shayad mar jYega tab bhi she was totally fine living in the aashram without contacting him ki Marta hai toh mare I'm notun not jhanak I don't care anymore smiley29

What kind of a FL Leena is writing? .....or is she actually a vamp? Ani ko tadpane main maza Ata hai isko?

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Notun drama se J cannot fool Anirudh...woh stage ja chuka hai...banda can sniff her from far away πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚main to baithu hun yehi dekhne k liye madam J kya Naya nautanki karegi to push him away...kyunki ab J ke wo sab zehrili baaton se Ani bhataknewala nahi hai!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

LOL dunno but mujhe toh lag raha hai yeh sab baap reveal ke baad Ani will feel even more dejected on learning that Jhanak is actively faking a new identity to stay away from him so he will again back down.

Both will again be in different cities until the next "divine intervention" moment makes them do their token 1-2 din ka milna milaana smiley36

AK is still in the picture so J can very well go back with him to Mumbai too after her face is revealed at the dance program.

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

todays runak scene instead of "palat, palat, palat" trope was like "ghungat uta, uta, uta" until sab popat hogya.

i felt ani recalling bbg ka face was funny because they met at the mumbai crapfest toh itni jaldi sb bulgya ???

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KTHFAN1981

Now I too want same for himsmiley36. Definitely deserves better than this sorry excuse of a family and 2 psycho sisters smiley35smiley35smiley35

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Maybe what ur saying will come true but the point is ......DOES SHE DESERVES ANIRUDH? I definitely don't think so smiley36. Sahi kehte hai log pyar Acha Bure log nahi dekhta....pyar toh bas ho jata hai . Same thing happened to ani smiley6