Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 hours ago

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

More idiotic monologues by jhanak : sirji mujhe laga tha mere jane ke baad aap zinda nahi reh payengay but aap toh ek dum thik hai.smiley5 kyu maharani ab isse bhi problem hai Kay? Ani deserves bettersmiley19

Main ab ja chuki hu agar hum phir kabhi mile toh aapko sirf nuton milegi jhanak sirf aapke dil main zinda hai . Tab tak aap bhi arshi didi ke sath ache se rahengay ....main bas yahi chahti hu aap rc didi ke sath rahe ( Ani ki wishes bhad main jaye)

Ani in ashram felt a pull towards a ghunghat main lady ....asked her questions ki aapka naam kya hai yeh chahra kyu chipa rakha hai ? Apna chehra dikhaiye naa .....Sadhu Baba got pissed saying NOPE ITS NOT POSSIBLE smiley37smiley37smiley37

And then the actual comedy

Ani: MUJHE INKA GHUNGHAT UTHANE KA ITNA MANN KYU HO RAHA HAI ......smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

AK is back consoling Ani and motivating him to complete the rituals smiley36

Skipped bh scenes kyuki abhi Diwali safai abhiyan jaari hai .....that's more important than these losers

I liked the last scene of AK with Anirudh...they bonded well over J's disappearance...

Aur Ani aisa aur kya kare jisse J ko ye bharosa ho jaye that he CANNOT move on even if she is out of sight!why she is a believer of kitaabi things...mujhe laga tha aap mar jayenge...but aap thik hai...hamesha Arshi didi k sath khush rahiye...yehi chahti hun main hamesha...kyu bhai!Ani k chahat ka kya!🀧

Didi was standing there wearing the most aankh me khatakne wali colour ki dressπŸ™„firse wapas aagayi Ani k sir pe baithke tandav karne k liye!πŸ₯΄

Aur precap bol raha hai Tuesday...but abtak to program ka kuchh bhi prep nahi hua...I guess atleast one week to lagega hi...

Edited by Dibya_C - 5 hours ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Aur Ani aisa aur kya kare jisse J ko ye bharosa ho jaye that he CANNOT move on even if she is out of sight!

Duhhh....answer is simple.....Ani MARR jaaye toh Jhanak ko vishwaas ho jaayega. So everyone should manifest his death asap so that Jhanak Rani can get confirmation that Sirji uske bina mar gaye smiley36....and then she can peacefully go live the rest of her life with AK and newly minted baap smiley36

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Duhhh....answer is simple.....Ani MARR jaaye toh Jhanak ko vishwaas ho jaayega. So everyone should manifest his death asap so that Jhanak Rani can get confirmation that Sirji uske bina mar gaye smiley36....and then she can peacefully go live the rest of her life with AK and newly minted baap smiley36

Hadd hai!!J ka characterisation kitna bogus kar diya Leena ne!!I was re-watching the early episodes of the show...how clear headed she was! Aur ab lagta hai jaise dimaag me bas gobar bhara hai!she is dumber than Arshi didi!πŸ‘ΏπŸ˜‘

Edited by Dibya_C - 5 hours ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 4 hours ago

Hadd hai!!J ka characterisation kitna bogus kar diya Leena ne!!I was re-watching the early episodes of the show...how clear headed she was! Aur ab lagta hai jaise dimaag me bas gobar bhara hai!πŸ‘ΏπŸ˜‘

Jaise log Ani ko itna bash karte the for constantly being insecure and jealous about other guys around Jhanak and used to call him red flag and unworthy of Jhanak on that basis smiley36......same way Jhanak's character is always going to be shown delusional and not believing that Ani can't live without her. Yehi baseline hai Leena ka and roadmap for 1000 epissmiley36

But difference is that people will justify Jhanak not trusting Ani's love even after he was literally dying in front of her eyes unable to breathe without her and even after she saw Arshi doesn't give a damn about Ani dying smiley36

Dibya_C thumbnail

Jaise log Ani ko itna bash karte the for constantly being insecure and jealous about other guys around Jhanak and used to call him red flag and unworthy of Jhanak on that basis smiley36......same way Jhanak's character is always going to be shown delusional and not believing that Ani can't live without her. Yehi baseline hai Leena ka and roadmap for 1000 epissmiley36

But difference is that people will justify Jhanak not trusting Ani's love even after he was literally dying in front of her eyes unable to breathe without her and even after she saw Arshi doesn't give a damn about Ani dying smiley36

R a the other day I was telling Sanfan the same thing...the kind of bashing as well as protest happened for Anishit after aag track, the makers were forced to bring his character back to OG form to a large extent..but no such thing is happening for Jhanak's character on a massive scale...so there won't be any modification in her set arc...sadly it is the truth..

AreYaar thumbnail

R a the other day I was telling Sanfan the same thing...the kind of bashing as well as protest happened for Anishit after aag track, the makers were forced to bring his character back to OG form to a large extent..but no such thing is happening for Jhanak's character on a massive scale...so there won't be any modification in her set arc...sadly it is the truth..

LOL well I don't really think that makers had to bring back OG Ani cuz people bashed him for the Anishi track.....Ani's mistakes are anyways constantly microscopically scrutinized in this story so it was inevitable that he will sooner or later have some arc of clarity. Meanwhile Jhanak's moronic behavior is glorified and justified by every character in this story and by her fans as well....lol so obviously there will never be any course correction there. Instead others will continue to be painted as the wrong ones in an attempt to justify Jhanak's current actions.

Even now I'm sure people will try to justify Jhanak claiming Ani's love was fake cuz he is still standing alive even after her death news....this will be justified by using past events from the story when Ani was confused and claiming that whatever he did then is enough to justify Jhanak making these presumptions even now smiley36

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I liked the last scene of AK with Anirudh...they bonded well over J's disappearance...

Aur Ani aisa aur kya kare jisse J ko ye bharosa ho jaye that he CANNOT move on even if she is out of sight!why she is a believer of kitaabi things...mujhe laga tha aap mar jayenge...but aap thik hai...hamesha Arshi didi k sath khush rahiye...yehi chahti hun main hamesha...kyu bhai!Ani k chahat ka kya!🀧

Didi was standing there wearing the most aankh me khatakne wali colour ki dressπŸ™„firse wapas aagayi Ani k sir pe baithke tandav karne k liye!πŸ₯΄

Aur precap bol raha hai Tuesday...but abtak to program ka kuchh bhi prep nahi hua...I guess atleast one week to lagega hi...

Lol arshi didi had been dressing up in way more waahiyat dresses than this. Woh iska first episode main jo pink dress dala tha I already knew didi princess of Wales Catherine banna chahti hai smiley37smiley37smiley37.

Yeh Ani jhanak ko ab Sunday ko hi dekh payega no chance itni jaldi dikha de ye log smiley8

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

More idiotic monologues by jhanak : sirji mujhe laga tha mere jane ke baad aap zinda nahi reh payengay but aap toh ek dum thik hai.smiley5 kyu maharani ab isse bhi problem hai Kay? Ani deserves bettersmiley19

Main ab ja chuki hu agar hum phir kabhi mile toh aapko sirf nuton milegi jhanak sirf aapke dil main zinda hai . Tab tak aap bhi arshi didi ke sath ache se rahengay ....main bas yahi chahti hu aap rc didi ke sath rahe ( Ani ki wishes bhad main jaye)

Ani in ashram felt a pull towards a ghunghat main lady ....asked her questions ki aapka naam kya hai yeh chahra kyu chipa rakha hai ? Apna chehra dikhaiye naa .....Sadhu Baba got pissed saying NOPE ITS NOT POSSIBLE smiley37smiley37smiley37

And then the actual comedy

Ani: MUJHE INKA GHUNGHAT UTHANE KA ITNA MANN KYU HO RAHA HAI ......smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

AK is back consoling Ani and motivating him to complete the rituals smiley36

Skipped bh scenes kyuki abhi Diwali safai abhiyan jaari hai .....that's more important than these losers

personally, i didnt even like jhanak's pov like she's far off & she'll love him, jhanak gave birth to notun, etc...uparse that sage was lying...anirudh ka man to lift the ghungat was hysterical...ashram folks are so much bhagode ppl...bh daa sanskar was a joke...everyone except evil bose gang wearing white colors ...ak is back and consoling anirudh but i only liked anirudh's reaction..he felt completely lifeless...felt bad for anirudh that jhanak just keeps running away from him and truly he'll be lifeless..
Edited by MJ_1009 - 4 hours ago
ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

@bold: BAhahahahahaha we SO predicted this yaarsmiley37.....Didn't we say ki Jhanak EXACTLY yehi bolegi ki arey Sirji toh mere bina bhi zinda lag rahe hain toh matlab he got over me so quickly so all izz well smiley37smiley37

AK is back? Haha chalo matlab backup plan abhi bhi ready hai for J....lol

But otherwise looks like she will continue her fake identity as Notun even after Ani sees her face....lol thank you Leena Aunty for taking this exactly as per our guesses smiley36

Lol yes kyuki abhi jhanak ne "notun ko janam " diya hai toh from now she'll be only notun. Ani can never have her .....kyuki ye hi notun madam ki ichha hai.

AK sanskar ke liye a hi gaya bechara telling him ki agar tum iss rishte ko nahi bhula sakte toh you have to perform her sanskaar smiley36.

AreYaar thumbnail

Yeh Ani jhanak ko ab Sunday ko hi dekh payega no chance itni jaldi dikha de ye log smiley8

LOL but given the current state of the situation, Jhanak ko zinda dekh ke bhi kya badal jaayega story mein? smiley36

Waise bhi I still feel high chances hain they will continue the Notun drama to confuse Ani even after the dance program smiley36

And baaki toh Jhanak madam ne phir se clear kar diya hai ki she will keep pushing Ani to stay with Arshi even after she saw how Arshi left him to diesmiley32smiley36