Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: tellyme

exactly. The marriage happened between two adults and if they are acknowledging that marriage, no one can say that it was invalid. This Thammi brings her own rule

why did no body calling out that half marriage does not mean a thing

Usse episode count Kam ho jayega!😂

Ye Anishit invalid marriage ka drama baad k liye utha k rakha hai Leena ne..jab ye Nuton track thoda settle ho jayega uske baad doc sign drama aur Anishit marriage invalidation shuru hoga ..bich me poverty track bhi aa sakta hai😆😆

Sunsh thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Magical_moon

thanks to Leena for showing the leads in such a dumb way especially fl ki pl is looking saner... I had always felt Arshi to be more sensible than J and as someone who has been wronged but makers are on a mission to prove jhanak is the wrong one by giving her completely nonsensical dialogues... Pehla show hai jisme khud leads ko itna galat dikha rahe hai... Anyways if by any chance you like Arshi then I make edits on her and Anishi.. you can check it on editsbynoor__😊

As a fan I only like Anirudh because of his acting skills. Not a fan of Arshi or Jhanak.

I was talking on the morals ground and Arshi did put some valid points and so I was saying.smiley4

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

I so wanted to like Arshi... especially in its initial phase, when characters were introduced I was looking forward whether Leena can give Arshi an arc like Veronica from Cocktail....but then as the story progressed it came out that Leena wants Arshi to be dumb...gayi bhais pani me!😂😂

Arshi pe edits understandable...but why on Anishit?? Curious to know🥴

I'm curious too. Why anishit edits? smiley37smiley37smiley37. In all of their scenes his eyes were on jhanak smiley37smiley37

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunsh

As a fan I only like Anirudh because of his acting skills. Not a fan of Arshi or Jhanak.

I was talking on the morals ground and Arshi did put some valid points and so I was saying.smiley4

Tell me something...do we never fall out of love with someone??

In my close friend circle I have seen marriage breaking off despite being in relationship for years due to incompatibility...

I believe if you realise that you have fallen out of love with your partner or you find your partnership to be incompatible, you should leave the relationship in a respectful manner ..

But obviously this is a fictional show...drama k liye kuchh bhi dikhate hai ..

And ofcourse most of the viewers watch this show for Anirudh aka Krushal...his charm is infectious ❣️

Firefly_shines thumbnail

Originally posted by: Magical_moon

thanks to Leena for showing the leads in such a dumb way especially fl ki pl is looking saner... I had always felt Arshi to be more sensible than J and as someone who has been wronged but makers are on a mission to prove jhanak is the wrong one by giving her completely nonsensical dialogues... Pehla show hai jisme khud leads ko itna galat dikha rahe hai... Anyways if by any chance you like Arshi then I make edits on her and Anishi.. you can check it on editsbynoor__😊

So you are editsbynoor!! Hi!! Even my name is Noor… I remember seeing your reels on insta, the one where arshi was caring and sweet initially… you make good reels👌.. keep making them! and I agree har show ka yehi haal hai.. more than fl, pl ends up looking saner… phir chahe rishta ho ya jhanak… if you don’t mind don’t you get worried that runak fans will troll you for making Anishi reels?
Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

I'm curious too. Why anishit edits? smiley37smiley37smiley37. In all of their scenes his eyes were on jhanak smiley37smiley37

Except first two episodes😝

tellyme thumbnail

Usse episode count Kam ho jayega!😂

Ye Anishit invalid marriage ka drama baad k liye utha k rakha hai Leena ne..jab ye Nuton track thoda settle ho jayega uske baad doc sign drama aur Anishit marriage invalidation shuru hoga ..bich me poverty track bhi aa sakta hai😆😆

smiley44smiley44smiley44smiley44smiley44no issue already lost hope. I am in good space
Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

So you are editsbynoor!! Hi!! Even my name is Noor… I remember seeing your reels on insta, the one where arshi was caring and sweet initially… you make good reels👌.. keep making them! and I agree har show ka yehi haal hai.. more than fl, pl ends up looking saner… phir chahe rishta ho ya jhanak… if you don’t mind don’t you get worried that runak fans will troll you for making Anishi reels?

We will not troll you dear ❤️

Everyone is entitled to his/her opinions...

Sunsh thumbnail

Arshi became the victim because of her dumbness...if you recall, her monologue from Runak marriage reveal night, she saw Ani falling for J very early on when even Ani was unaware a out his feelings towards J...then what did she do to revive her relationship with Ani??? Apart from screaming ofcourse...and if she was so upfront,why did she not leave this disrespectful situation?? She neither had brains nor self respect..upar se Srishti jaisi dominating mom aur Vinayak jaisa passive father ..both gaslighted her with complements like she is smart and intelligent and can take her decisions whereas it's always her mother's decisions and Ani's manipulation she fell for...Yes...Runak wereat fault...but the entire blame cannot be put on them only...now that she knows evrything crystal clear, why again she is putting herself in this disrespectful situation??? Only to trouble and separate Runak...No intelligent girl will do that at the cost of ruining her own life and future... I could feel for her if she was a bit intelligent in her approach towards the entire fiasco...she is possessing the deadly combination of dumbness, arrogance, classism and ego which led to her downfall and the game is not yet finished..

I am not supporting Arshi by any chance. I am only talking about feeling of love here and no surrounding hanky panky dramas and their impacts

Multiple times being brutally rejected by Jhanak, did he left or stop loving Jhanak. No he did not. Woh toh marne bhi jaa raha hai. Same goes with Arshi, She loved Ani bhale hi Ani uss relation meib se nikal chuka and started loving Jhanak. How will she leave him. Yesterday she admitted she still loves Ani. This is the core feeling between three people tangled with each other. Makers have played very smart.Its a ringa ringa roses going on. Who is wrong and who is right will be individual's decision.

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

smiley44smiley44smiley44smiley44smiley44no issue already lost hope. I am in good space

Good...I was severely affected after aag track...but by now I have recovered...now I only watch Krushal's scenes...and engage in friendly arguments in the forum without even watching the full episodes 😂you guys are great to hang out with❤️

Edited by Dibya_C - an hour ago