Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: MJ_1009

what a hysterical bts....minu asking upfront why such a long ghunghat for ??smiley37smiley37sage be like its a ashram paramparasmiley34smiley36anirudh coming close to her before nuton's fake husband enters the scenesmiley36plus ani + bbg scene...kya hysterical cheez dikhai jaari h ???? im sorry i can't control my laughter but jhanak, bbg, & sage ki fatii padi ti in front of anirudh & minu smiley37

Waise I think abhi ke liye she's just random girl not notun. They were saying she cannot show her face and cannot even tell her name as she is newly married toh kuch time tak naam bhi nahi bata sakte shakal bhi nHi dikha sakte smiley37smiley37smiley37

Toh shayad yeh naya bakra manglu/ bablu whatever his name sirf ek episode ke liye hi rahega shayad. Later she will be officially introduced as nipun in dance show smiley36

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

Waise I think abhi ke liye she's just random girl not notun. They were saying she cannot show her face and cannot even tell her name as she is newly married toh kuch time tak naam bhi nahi bata sakte shakal bhi nHi dikha sakte smiley37smiley37smiley37

Toh shayad yeh naya bakra manglu/ bablu whatever his name sirf ek episode ke liye hi rahega shayad. Later she will be officially introduced as nipun in dance show smiley36

lol entire scene was just hysterical...parampara k naam pr & manglu k aate anirudh rkdia...smiley36like itna lamba ghunghat...plus kapda b acha chuna h makers ne to hide jhanak's facesmiley36full preps lol
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MJ_1009

lol entire scene was just hysterical...parampara k naam pr & manglu k aate anirudh rkdia...smiley36like itna lamba ghunghat...plus kapda b acha chuna h makers ne to hide jhanak's facesmiley36full preps lol

LoL...where breaking shakha pola is considered as breaking marriage and without completing pheras and sindoor daan still a situationship gets respect of a marriage, anything is possible thereπŸ˜‚

Magical_moon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunsh

Episode was about Arshi -Vinayak and Jhanak -BB talk. Today after seeing Arshi's point of view I think Arshi she suffered a lot because of Jhanak. She had put some valid points today. We feel sorry for Ani missing Jhanak as he loves her but never felt the same for Arshi. She also loved Ani and saw him slipping away from him because of Jhanak every day. Arshi is very upfront she do not filters in her behaviour and we have seen this many times. Today makers were successful in making Arshi the victim which now I also think to some extent. Arshi's reactions were alway wrong and instinct for Ani's and Jhanak's action but these both are also not doodh ka dhula- Jhanak madam had been successful in ruining Arshi's life.Now I have to start thinking , am I going to support these two people or wish them to be together

Arshi will be in full vamp mode from now on as she declared

Jhanak madam to guruji was "aapne meri jaan bachayi, aap joh kahege wahi karoongi" Jhooti, yehi sab Ani ko bhi bola tha.

thanks to Leena for showing the leads in such a dumb way especially fl ki pl is looking saner... I had always felt Arshi to be more sensible than J and as someone who has been wronged but makers are on a mission to prove jhanak is the wrong one by giving her completely nonsensical dialogues... Pehla show hai jisme khud leads ko itna galat dikha rahe hai... Anyways if by any chance you like Arshi then I make edits on her and Anishi.. you can check it on editsbynoor__😊
MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

LoL...where breaking shakha pola is considered as breaking marriage and without completing pheras and sindoor daan still a situationship gets respect of a marriage, anything is possible thereπŸ˜‚

bahaha..so true anything is possivble...rituals ko alag naam dena is just hysterical to observe as always bahaha
tellyme thumbnail

Hi all,

How is it going here? I feel Leena is stuck in her story. After all the drama's and twst and turns the story gets stuck there only.

Also the plan made by J and the two great Sage are so childish. Looks like a kids play to me.

Runak public marriage is far away thing as of now. But don't know fast forward kerde if TRP keep dropping. But I don't she intent to do it.

Dibya_C thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: Magical_moon

thanks to Leena for showing the leads in such a dumb way especially fl ki pl is looking saner... I had always felt Arshi to be more sensible than J and as someone who has been wronged but makers are on a mission to prove jhanak is the wrong one by giving her completely nonsensical dialogues... Pehla show hai jisme khud leads ko itna galat dikha rahe hai... Anyways if by any chance you like Arshi then I make edits on her and Anishi.. you can check it on editsbynoor__😊

I so wanted to like Arshi... especially in its initial phase, when characters were introduced I was looking forward whether Leena can give Arshi an arc like Veronica from Cocktail....but then as the story progressed it came out that Leena wants Arshi to be dumb...gayi bhais pani me!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Arshi pe edits understandable...but why on Anishit?? Curious to knowπŸ₯΄

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

Hi all,

How is it going here? I feel Leena is stuck in her story. After all the drama's and twst and turns the story gets stuck there only.

Also the plan made by J and the two great Sage are so childish. Looks like a kids play to me.

Runak public marriage is far away thing as of now. But don't know fast forward kerde if TRP keep dropping. But I don't she intent to do it.

Runak marriage der hai...abhi to J will be exposed in program...usko leke drama...Arshi will chipkao with Ani again seeing J..then Srishti, Arshi and evil BH will try to use signed document against Runak...then shayed kuchh aisa ho jisse evils ka man bighle...may be the BH poverty track...uske baad chance hain...another 3-4 months araam se pakad k chaloπŸ˜‚

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

exactly. The marriage happened between two adults and if they are acknowledging that marriage, no one can say that it was invalid. This Thammi brings her own rule

why did no body calling out that half marriage does not mean a thing

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunsh

Episode was about Arshi -Vinayak and Jhanak -BB talk. Today after seeing Arshi's point of view I think Arshi she suffered a lot because of Jhanak. She had put some valid points today. We feel sorry for Ani missing Jhanak as he loves her but never felt the same for Arshi. She also loved Ani and saw him slipping away from him because of Jhanak every day. Arshi is very upfront she do not filters in her behaviour and we have seen this many times. Today makers were successful in making Arshi the victim which now I also think to some extent. Arshi's reactions were alway wrong and instinct for Ani's and Jhanak's action but these both are also not doodh ka dhula- Jhanak madam had been successful in ruining Arshi's life.Now I have to start thinking , am I going to support these two people or wish them to be together

Arshi will be in full vamp mode from now on as she declared

Jhanak madam to guruji was "aapne meri jaan bachayi, aap joh kahege wahi karoongi" Jhooti, yehi sab Ani ko bhi bola tha.

Arshi became the victim because of her dumbness...if you recall, her monologue from Runak marriage reveal night, she saw Ani falling for J very early on when even Ani was unaware about his feelings towards J...then what did she do to revive her relationship with Ani??? Apart from screaming ofcourse...and if she was so upfront,why did she not leave this disrespectful situation?? She neither had brains nor self respect..upar se Srishti jaisi dominating mom aur Vinayak jaisa passive father ..both gaslighted her with complements like she is smart and intelligent and can take her decisions whereas it's always her mother's decisions and Ani's manipulation she fell for...Yes...Runak were at fault...but the entire blame cannot be put on them only...now that she knows evrything crystal clear, why again she is putting herself in this disrespectful situation??? Only to trouble and separate Runak...No intelligent girl will do that at the cost of ruining her own life and future... I could feel for her if she was a bit intelligent in her approach towards the entire fiasco...she is possessing the deadly combination of dumbness, arrogance, classism and ego which led to her downfall and the game is not yet finished..

Edited by Dibya_C - an hour ago