🌸🌸𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion thread 84🌸🌸 - Page 80

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 hours ago

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Again shamelessly copy pasting from Jol NupurπŸ™„

This is the norm in all SP shows these days.. They have no originality of their own sadly.
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Jhanak living as a sanyasi is best for everyone smiley20

True...untill Ani gets to know her whereabouts!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Fir madam yaha bhi nahi reh payegi😜😜

swahili07 thumbnail

According to me, Ani ke character ko UK bhejke show se exit karwado.

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: swahili07

Without Ani the story and the show have no value! He is the rooh of Jhanak (the show) and Runak (the love)..otherwise who is interested in listening to J's nonsensical blabberings!

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Yes, just how Gashmeer left Imlie upon his character getting degraded. Although I doubt anyone will be interested in viewing the solo story of this nikami doormat Jhanak. Show should just end instead.
Edited by Ajab.Pehchan - 4 hours ago
ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Today's episode is a pointer to the fact that what happens when a father is absent in a child's upbringing..it's proven now that Vinayak is a looser as a husband and as a father...After seeing and hearing all the sides, he is still insisting his daughter to go back to Anirudh's house to be by his side as his 'wife'!!! Finally when he decides to counsel Arshi what he is conveying her...Ani had a 'anokha' rishta with J but family usse Arshi se hi banani hai!! Which father wishes and allows such disrespectful situation for his daughter!!!

Chandni was convincing as an actor today as Arshi...Arshi is again and again proving herself as a DUMB person with no self respect..she is putting blames on J only for ruining her life...she still thinks that she never harmed J and always wished her good! Now she's adamant on not going back to BH, but I am sure the moment it's revealed that J is alive, she will force herself on Ani again..she made it clear today, once again that she will not leave Anirudh...Leena is planning for uglier break up of Anishit...Arshi always had the choice to leave this disrespectful situation...she still has it...but she chose the wrong option again...and her sufferrings will only increase now onwards for her wrong choice..

I didn't watch J scenes because I don't find them interesting and convincing...but at the end of the episode, what I could understand the two sadhus will hide her from the police and good Basus.. Anirudh will most probably return empty handed..her face will be revealed in program only..

Somehow I felt from Ani's monologue and Vinayak- Arshi conversation that Ani will recognise/believe that Notun is J..but he will again stop claiming his rights on J thinking that J does not want to return to him and will pacify himself thinking that J is atleast safe and with her father..Runak ki shadi me abhi bohut der hai guys...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

At this moment, the three leads are on altogether different tangents...Arshi is hellbent on punishing Ani by not leaving him...Ani is hellbent on ensuring justice for J...J is hellbent on giving justice to her mother...all the three povs are colliding with each other and creating a bigger stage for a more complex future dynamics among J, Ani and Arshi...If only the channel decides to cut off the extra long runtime and makers decide to focus on the three leads' stories, the show still has the potential to revive its quality that was reflected till the first 235 episodes..but I guess I am expecting too much from the makers..

You are definitely expecting too much for themsmiley36

As of Ani I too feel by his monologue today that finally he'll stop requesting her to be with him. After this whole face reveal he's going to know she's jhanak But he will play along Thinking its better for her. He will also going to feel the guilt ki jab tak mere sath rahegi iske jaan pe khatra hi rahega .

And frankly jhanak really needs to take responsibility of her words and action. This time I want HER to claim Ani not other way around smiley14

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Originally posted by: MJ_1009

i just find it a joke that this sanyasi bbg wants to expose kbg like itne saalon tak kya karra ta..upr s jhanak k faltu filler rambling of rejecting her own dad & all the gibberish...

This entire track is a huge joke in itself smiley37 I am still unable to digest the fact that this Buddha BBG has a twin who is Jhanak’s real father smiley37

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Yes, just how Gashmeer left Imlie upon his character getting degraded. Although I doubt anyone will be interested in viewing the solo story of this nikami doormat Jhanak. Show should just end instead.

I won't be surprised if Krushal leaves the show at some point if makers again decide to flip his character..post aag track, Krushal was visibly upset with the way his character arc was degrading...with this Nuton track, even Hiba is unable to hide her disappointments with the makers...kya bakwaas bana diya hai story ko aur lead characters ko..

swahili07 thumbnail

Maybe Leena doesn't understand the importance of Ani in this show.

Edited by swahili07 - 4 hours ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Maybe Leena doesn't understand it.

Leena is hell bent in ruining her shows and shoving toxicity down our throats. Prime example is this show and her new show Durga.