Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 4 hours ago

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

For the first time I preferred rc didi scene over jhanak .....at atleast I was able to have a good laugh. Oh and didi ne kasam uth li hai she'll never leave Ani use aise hi tadpayegi jaise woh tadpi haismiley37smiley37

God jhanak was such a gone case today. Plenty of Abba dabba jabba with main milna chahti hu mere baap se Taki woh mujhe apnaye or phir uske baad main unko thukra sakusmiley5. She had totally lost it just like Mumbai track. Itne badi bimbo fl aaj tak nahi dekhi and I have been seeing bimbo FLs on tv since I was a kid . Jhanak definitely takes the award smiley8

ROFL why are they giving such vamp coded dialogues to J? smiley36…aise sadistic badle waale plans FL ko thodi suit karte hain? She thinks this is how she will avenge her mom? By accepting her father and then immediately rejecting him? lol itni childish minded ladki ko heroine banaane chale the log Mumbai mein? πŸ™„πŸ˜‚

Thukraane mein bahut maza aata hai Jhanak Rani ko. Attitude toh aisa jaise Cleopatra hai yeh jiske liye sab line mein khade hain reject hone ko πŸ™„

Didi thinks Ani se chipke rehne se woh use tadpa legi? lol aur jo khud roz usse roast hoti rahegi, uska kya? Does Didi think Ani will take everything quietly? smiley36

swahili07 thumbnail

What is the point of giving her a new name if he just wanted to reveal bbg's truth? Does he want her to live like a sanyasi with him for the rest of her life?

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: MJ_1009

jhanak-daddy milap scenes are just joke...like two mahanta clones just speaking gibberish ...already notun notun is annoying

This is just the start. Wait till you see the peak clownery of the twins wala drama at the dance program smiley36…makers have made full preparation to make this the most thakela clownish track of the show all thanks to force feeding this maha boring baap beti drama with actor who is not convincing about fatherly vibe.

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: swahili07

What is the point of giving her a new name if he just wanted to reveal bbg's truth? Does he want her to live like a sanyasi with him for the rest of her life?

She asked to be given a new identity so that she can keep hiding from the world. And yes, it seems like she expects to just stay in the ashram with him like this for the rest of her life.

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

i just find it a joke that this sanyasi bbg wants to expose kbg like itne saalon tak kya karra ta..upr s jhanak k faltu filler rambling of rejecting her own dad & all the gibberish...
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Today's episode is a pointer to the fact that what happens when a father is absent in a child's upbringing..it's proven now that Vinayak is a looser as a husband and as a father...After seeing and hearing all the sides, he is still insisting his daughter to go back to Anirudh's house to be by his side as his 'wife'!!! Finally when he decides to counsel Arshi what he is conveying her...Ani had a 'anokha' rishta with J but family usse Arshi se hi banani hai!! Which father wishes and allows such disrespectful situation for his daughter!!!

Chandni was convincing as an actor today as Arshi...Arshi is again and again proving herself as a DUMB person with no self respect..she is putting blames on J only for ruining her life...she still thinks that she never harmed J and always wished her good! Now she's adamant on not going back to BH, but I am sure the moment it's revealed that J is alive, she will force herself on Ani again..she made it clear today, once again that she will not leave Anirudh...Leena is planning for uglier break up of Anishit...Arshi always had the choice to leave this disrespectful situation...she still has it...but she chose the wrong option again...and her sufferrings will only increase now onwards for her wrong choice..

I didn't watch J scenes because I don't find them interesting and convincing...but at the end of the episode, what I could understand the two sadhus will hide her from the police and good Basus.. Anirudh will most probably return empty handed..her face will be revealed in program only..

Somehow I felt from Ani's monologue and Vinayak- Arshi conversation that Ani will recognise/believe that Notun is J..but he will again stop claiming his rights on J thinking that J does not want to return to him and will pacify himself thinking that J is atleast safe and with her father..Runak ki shadi me abhi bohut der hai guys...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

At this moment, the three leads are on altogether different tangents...Arshi is hellbent on punishing Ani by not leaving him...Ani is hellbent on ensuring justice for J...J is hellbent on giving justice to her mother...all the three povs are colliding with each other and creating a bigger stage for a more complex future dynamics among J, Ani and Arshi...If only the channel decides to cut off the extra long runtime and makers decide to focus on the three leads' stories, the show still has the potential to revive its quality that was reflected till the first 235 episodes..but I guess I am expecting too much from the makers..

Edited by Dibya_C - 4 hours ago
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

She asked to be given a new identity so that she can keep hiding from the world. And yes, it seems like she expects to just stay in the ashram with him like this for the rest of her life.

Again shamelessly copy pasting from Jol NupurπŸ™„

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AreYaar

ROFL why are they giving such vamp coded dialogues to J? smiley36…aise sadistic badle waale plans FL ko thodi suit karte hain? She thinks this is how she will avenge her mom? By accepting her father and then immediately rejecting him? lol itni childish minded ladki ko heroine banaane chale the log Mumbai mein? πŸ™„πŸ˜‚

Thukraane mein bahut maza aata hai Jhanak Rani ko. Attitude toh aisa jaise Cleopatra hai yeh jiske liye sab line mein khade hain reject hone ko πŸ™„

Didi thinks Ani se chipke rehne se woh use tadpa legi? lol aur jo khud roz usse roast hoti rahegi, uska kya? Does Didi think Ani will take everything quietly? smiley36

No she doesn't want to accept him. She said she want her father to accept "her" that she's his daughter and have a name .....phir usko thukra degi smiley37smiley37

Lol thukrane ka toh bhot pehle se shok hai jhanak rani ko shayad apne baap ko baksh de after hearing his sedlyf story. Ani hi main bakra hai iske liye to thukrao smiley37smiley37

swahili07 thumbnail
Ani sabka punching bag hai ig. Jhanak aur arshi are already capable enough of making him crazy. Upar se ye real bbg bhi ab amrish puri banega.
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Jhanak living as a sanyasi is best for everyone smiley20