Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

Woh dance competition wala phir bhi I can understand. Bhot sari chize ghum rahi thi uske dimag main us waqt. She cannot say no to him or idk aap sab ko dikha hai ya nahi ...she also wanted Ani to acknowledge ki kitna pyar karti hai usse at that time....but woh sab bhot hi stupid lagta hai when she herself force him to be arshi smiley36 and also let him think AK is her boyfriend. Aise hi Ani ka dimaag kharab nahi hota .... taunting him for some weird reason is a turn on for her. But ab toh bhot hi fickle minded dikha diya hai isko . Her words have no value at all. Kal ko bbg ka bhi popat Bana degi smiley37

Matlab Leena kya hi titular character likh rahi hai!!๐Ÿ™„as I said, I don't want Ani to listen to her rubbish anymore...just put sindoor on her hairline and bring her home ..pehle jab Ani sometimes forced her to listen to his demands regarding her career without taking into consideration whether she agrees or not, to mujhe bura lagta tha kabhi kabhi...but ab iski harkaten dekh k lagta hai sahi karta tha Ani ..kyunki madam k haaton chod diya na, to har cheez ka kachra bana k hi chhodegi..๐Ÿ™„

Edited by Dibya_C - 2 hours ago
shanakanj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

R a aisa kuchh nahi hoga! Ab Ani jiss stage pe hai, it's impossible to bluff him...J can no longer gaslight him regarding her identity... ofcourse she will again reject him kyunki Sirjee Arshi didi k husband hai๐Ÿ™„..aur gusse me janaab firse Arshi Mera sab kuchh hai show off karne me lag sakta hai๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Yehi pe story gol gol ghumegi ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œnahi to, acc to Leena how Arshi will be relevant in Runak's love story!!๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคง

I donโ€™t think now he will again cling on Arshi to make jhanak jealous. He also knows jhanak truly loved him. Jhanak can not bluff him in the name of Nutun. She will try but pakdi jaayegi. I guess now ANI wonโ€™t listen to her anymore once he is convinced that she is jhanak. Hiba herself is not happy with the track and the way they are making jhanak character worse. They canโ€™t make fool of audience now .
Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

I donโ€™t think now he will again cling on Arshi to make jhanak jealous. He also knows jhanak truly loved him. Jhanak can not bluff him in the name of Nutun. She will try but pakdi jaayegi. I guess now ANI wonโ€™t listen to her anymore once he is convinced that she is jhanak. Hiba herself is not happy with the track and the way they are making jhanak character worse. They canโ€™t make fool of audience now .

Yes ...in aag track and dance competition track they butchered Ani...now they are butchering Jhanak...but Didi's status is unchanged...what kind of gross story telling is this where leads are placed in a bad light???

Edited by Dibya_C - 2 hours ago
Sama16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

WTF the crap precap. ANI old mumbai scenes inserted which does not have any significance. The main focus is on BBG and father truth . Jhanak was not even shown thinking abt ANI. Bechara background mein jhanak chilla raha hai but usko koi sun hi nahi raha hai ๐Ÿ˜‚ . Jhanak ka focus sirf BBG par hai. No body is bothered abt this father daughter duo. Tday episode was totally crap. They keep on fighting on same thing. I am losing interest now.

Looks like a mad hungry TRP begging pre-cap to me, surely after the huge drop which I'm really happy about because they think after all the ILY/Hospital bond they will just create another Mumbai track where ML/FL are separated?

The entire Mumbai track was a huge bs and audience thought that was gonna be J's big girl step towards success so they patiently waited and watched all those unnecessary dances....But ofc, that victory along with Ani went to Arshi didi wrapped in a giftbox...

Now that Ani is finally clear on what he wants, they will give us some bs partial ML track and 2 BBG track in some dead ashram where as per pre-cap Ani wore the same orange suit and is sitting indoors watching Jhanak perform, even though she is performing outdoors? Like do the makers not realize we have every outfit of RuNak memorized like we have some exam coming up on it, who are they fooling?

Like does the director not see the episodes/pre-caps before they get released? It's so disrespectful to the audiences man.....Who approves these? Kajol? -__________-

Edited by Sama16 - 2 hours ago
Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sama16

Looks like a mad hungry TRP beggin pre-cap to me, surely after the huge drop which I'm really happy about because they think after all the ILY/Hospital bond they will just create another Mumbai track where ML/FL are separated?

The entire Mumbai track was a huge bs and audience thought that was gonna be J's big girl step towards success so they patiently waited and watched all those unnecessary dances....But ofc, that victory along with Ani went to Arshi didi wrapped in a giftbox...

Now that Ani is finally clear on what he wants, they will give us some bs partial ML track and 2 BBG track in some dead ashram where as per pre-cap Ani wore the same orange suit and is sitting indoors watching Jhanak perform, even though she is performing outdoors?

Like does the director not see the episodes/pre-caps before they get released? It's so disrespectful to the audiences man.....Who approves these? Kajol? -__________-

No other show's creative team takes audience's opinions so lightly and as a joke like the Jhanak makers do...kuchh bhi dikha rahe hai ye log...

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Yes ...in aag track and dance competition track they butchered Ani...now they are butchering Jhanak...but Didi's status is unchanged...what kind of gross story telling is this where leads are placed in a bad light???

Butchering hamesha leads ki hi hoti hai . PLs always get free passes on all kinds of besharmi they do in the name of main pehle thi iski gf/fiance/wife smiley8

Dibya_C thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

Butchering hamesha leads ki hi hoti hai . PLs always get free passes on all kinds of besharmi they do in the name of main pehle thi iski gf/fiance/wife smiley8

Exactly...in Indian traditional value system, once you are married, your previous relationship holds no importance in your life...as simple as that..Runak were married...tab bhi they never got the married couple status...in fact they themselves didn't recognise it then...abhi Anishit are not even married...many people still justifying Ani should not follow J, J should not think about Ani now coz Anishit are married...what nonsense is this!! Shaadi ka mazaak banake rakha hai..

Edited by Dibya_C - an hour ago
shanakanj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 minutes ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DBiRBLNCGV_/?igsh=Z2RyMWViZnp3Njd2 ANI pahuncha ๐Ÿ‘ฎ ke saath ashram. But jhanak ne usko bhaga diya hoga ki I am nutun . But he is not going to leave her like this so ANI saying jhanak in precap will come before then he mostly would be following her thatโ€™s why he is in the dance program . BBG saying itโ€™s my beti Nuton not jhanak looks so out of place so ANI meeting sadhu BBG will come first then the dance program. IF article wa at here that ANI will confront the alien BBG then he will tell the truth of his brother.

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: a minute ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DBiRBLNCGV_/?igsh=Z2RyMWViZnp3Njd2 ANI pahuncha ๐Ÿ‘ฎ ke saath ashram. But jhanak ne usko bhaga diya hoga ki I am nutun . But he is not going to leave her like this so ANI saying jhanak in precap will come before then he mostly would be following her thatโ€™s why he is in the dance program . BBG saying itโ€™s my beti Nuton not jhanak looks so out of place so ANI meeting sadhu BBG will come first then the dance program. IF article wa at here that ANI will confront the alien BBG then he will tell the truth of his brother.

I want to know ye notun kya bolke address karegi Ani ko .......Mr.? Mr. Anirudh? Mr. Bose? Mr. Anirudh bose? ......galti se iske muh se sirji nikal gaya na toh sare notun plan ka popat ho jayega smiley37smiley37