Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 hours ago

Originally posted by: Sama16

THIS ^^^^^

Arshi + BH walo to Ani : Jhanank jiye, maare, naache, gaaye, modelling kaare, acting kaare, gaayeb rahe, saamne rahe, Tejas ko kaare ya Adi ko kaare, TUMKO KYA? πŸ€“

Also today Thammi said woh shadi riti riwaj se nahi hui thi!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Man!!he married her with full rituals!!and here riti riwaj k naam pe they are forcing Ani for live in with Arshi without shaadi, without riti riwaj and registration🀣🀣🀣

Dadubhai was supportive and rational today...❣️

I feel soon Runak remarriage is happening...with all the riti riwaj... that's why the question of Runak marriage without rituals vs Anishit non existent marriage is put up frequently by the makers in recent episodes..

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Highlights:

Chotton saying DO ULTE HAATH KE LAGAUNGA TUJHE to laal smiley37smiley37

Ani saying ki arshi lo Lana chahte hai toh le aaiye bass WOH MERE SPACE MAIN NA GHUSSE smiley36

jhanak accepting guruji and bbg as her new family smiley37smiley37smiley37 they both in future will manipulate Ani ki yeh kab se hamare sath hi hai she's notun smiley36

Lol precap smiley37smiley37smiley37Wth was that . Ani Mumbai wala scene copy paste smiley37smiley37

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sama16

The funniest thing is ADI going more MIA than our NUTON RAANI lmfaooooo

"Main mere saare contacts laga dunga"
"Main kahi nahi jaunga"
"Main Jhanak ko insaaf dilaunga"

Khud haath saaf kaarke nikal gayi :')

Bechare AK ki kya galti hai!!Leena ne usko gaayeb kar diya apne convenience k hisaab se...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Also today Thammi said woh shadi riti riwaj se nahi hui thi!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Man!!he married her with full rituals!!and here riti riwaj k naam pe they are forcing Ani for live in with Arshi without shaadi, without riti riwaj and registration🀣🀣🀣

Dadubhai was supportive and rational today...❣️

I feel soon Runak remarriage is happening...with all the riti riwaj... that's why the question of Runak marriage without rituals vs Anishit non existent marriage is put up frequently by the makers in recent episodes..

Aap or aapke bade bade sapnesmiley37smiley37smiley37

But if it happens I don't mind being wrong smiley36

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

Highlights:

Ani saying ki arshi lo Lana chahte hai toh le aaiye bass WOH MERE SPACE MAIN NA GHUSSE smiley36

jhanak accepting guruji and bbg as her new family smiley37smiley37smiley37 they both in future will manipulate Ani ki yeh kab se hamare sath hi hai she's notun smiley36

Lol precap smiley37smiley37smiley37Wth was that . Ani Mumbai wala scene copy paste smiley37smiley37

I don't understand...agr shoot nahi kiya to faltu me idhar udhar se kyu scenes laga dete hai!! audience itni bhulakkar hai kya jo yaad nahi rakh payenge purane scenes!!πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

WTF the crap precap. ANI old mumbai scenes inserted which does not have any significance. The main focus is on BBG and father truth . Jhanak was not even shown thinking abt ANI. Bechara background mein jhanak chilla raha hai but usko koi sun hi nahi raha hai πŸ˜‚ . Jhanak ka focus sirf BBG par hai. No body is bothered abt this father daughter duo. Tday episode was totally crap. They keep on fighting on same thing. I am losing interest now.

Jhanak ko ab Ani tabhi yaad aayega when she sees him in front of her somehow. Same as it was in Mumbai track also. She didn’t even think about him once the whole time but suddenly when she saw him at the competition, iske andar se Bahara Bahara dance nikal aaya overflowing with lowe πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Dibya_C thumbnail

Aap or aapke bade bade sapnesmiley37smiley37smiley37

But if it happens I don't mind being wrong smiley36

Hoga hoga...time lagega...but hoga...as I said...they are shamelessly copy pasting Jol Nupur tracks now..

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Jhanak ko ab Ani tabhi yaad aayega when she sees him in front of her somehow. Same as it was in Mumbai track also. She didn’t even think about him once the whole time but suddenly when she saw him at the competition, iske andar se Bahara Bahara dance nikal aaya overflowing with lowe πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Full on comedy hogayi hai ye show!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†kuchh bhi dikha rahe hai!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

AreYaar thumbnail

Highlights:

So can we take this to mean that Ani is telling Arshi to stay out of his room atleast? smiley36…not that shameless Arshi will still get it but atleast he stated it clearly he doesn’t want her manhoos saya around him smiley36

Yeh Notun track aur kheenchenge even after exposing fake Brij I guess. As you said, both Babas can easily craft a story of saying Notun has been with them since birth toh that will make Ani feel confused about how it can be Jhanak. Makers will dumb him down as needed for the track if they want πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚

Dibya_C thumbnail

Dhoondh li hogi koi nayi actress apni movie ke liye. Ab apni sedlyf pe movie banayega smiley37smiley37.

R a bach gaya!!nahi to Ani jaisa haal ho jata J k chakkar me!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†