Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 hours ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

https://x.com/animeshgbhaya/status/1849331237212610881?s=46 finally TRP giri . Jhanak out of top 5 . Aur dikhao bakwas of jhanak and more SS of Sidney’s. That’s why makers flipped and now increasing the pace of track

Ale le le le isliye dar gaye makers? Awww koi nahi . Aap normal baki shows ki Tarah focus leads pe hi rakhe πŸ™ ....trp apne aap a jayegi smiley37smiley37smiley37. After 1 month seperation no one is going to digest any kind of seperation for runak now smiley36 ab toh ulta viewers jyada hi jaldi bhag jayengay because they already know how much these people are capable to seperate the leads for MONTH!! Koi bhi nahi bardaasht karne wala yeh sab.

Edited by ninaMAXWELL08 - 10 hours ago
hade thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 hours ago

What episodes is the trp for? This must be before her murder and when they were together. Curious to see day wise TRP. Must include Anis confession too.

https://x.com/animeshgbhaya/status/1849331237212610881?s=46 finally TRP giri . Jhanak out of top 5 . Aur dikhao bakwas of jhanak and more SS of Sidney’s. That’s why makers flipped and now increasing the pace of track

Edited by hade - 10 hours ago
Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 hours ago

Originally posted by: hade

What episodes is the trp for? This must be before her murder and when they were together. Curious to see day wise TRP. Must include Anis confession too.

Jhanak didn't go to the ashram but died info came these episodes

12 to 18 October

#SuperExclusive

#TRP #TRPDay

@StarPlus ALL SHOWS

#DoDooniPyaar 0.5

#DilKoTumsePyaarHua 0.8

#IssIshqKaRabbRakha 1.0

#MaatiSeBandhiDor 1.2

#GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin 2.2

#AdvocateAnjaliAwasthy 2.1

#UdneKiAasha 2.1

#YehRishtaKyaKehlataHai 2.2

#Anupamaa 2.4

#Jhanak 1.9

#SPA2024 2.1

@GossipsTv EXCLUSIVE

Edited by Varsha188 - 9 hours ago
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Meri prarthana swikar karli bhagwaan ne!!!trp giri finally!!yes yes!!!Runak jab tak na mile bas aise hi girti rehni chahiye trp!!Mazza agaya!!😁😁😁😎😎

hade thumbnail

Next week will even bad. These were good episodes for Runak but bad dialogues. The flipping dialigues did not help like arshi as anis wife and imagining ani in adi was horrible.

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Jhanak didn't go to the ashram but died info came these episodes

12 to 18 October

#SuperExclusive

#TRP #TRPDay

@StarPlus ALL SHOWS

#DoDooniPyaar 0.5

#DilKoTumsePyaarHua 0.8

#IssIshqKaRabbRakha 1.0

#MaatiSeBandhiDor 1.2

#GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin 2.2

#AdvocateAnjaliAwasthy 2.1

#UdneKiAasha 2.1

#YehRishtaKyaKehlataHai 2.2

#Anupamaa 2.4

#Jhanak 1.9

#SPA2024 2.1

@GossipsTv EXCLUSIVE

hade thumbnail

Wasnt this trp for runak episodes where ani chooses jhanak and confessed his love. Hope makers don't take it other way and create MU or hate. I think kicking arshi out and declaring she is not wife and making jhanak wife wi ll get trps. IMO

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Meri prarthana swikar karli bhagwaan ne!!!trp giri finally!!yes yes!!!Runak jab tak na mile bas aise hi girti rehni chahiye trp!!Mazza agaya!!😁😁😁😎😎

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hade

On Wednesday 16th October episode jhanak was kidnapped ....I think trp is from that day only either 16 to 23 no runak except just a lollipop ad shoot scene . They were also running precaps of her accident before that .....so everyone knew seperation was coming. No one liked it .

Now I don't know if they count trp from Wednesday to Wednesday. Or from Sundays to Sundays

Edited by ninaMAXWELL08 - 9 hours ago
sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

Ale le le le isliye dar gaye makers? Awww koi nahi . Aap normal baki shows ki Tarah focus leads pe hi rakhe πŸ™ ....trp apne aap a jayegi smiley37smiley37smiley37. After 1 month seperation no one is going to digest any kind of seperation for runak now smiley36 ab toh ulta viewers jyada hi jaldi bhag jayengay because they already know how much these people are capable to seperate the leads for MONTH!! Koi bhi nahi bardaasht karne wala yeh sab.

My two pence on this show ranking TRP etc

Leena needs to get a few things straight - it’s no use fleshing out characters to a fine detail etc but having zero integrity in telling the story if there is one.

The other serials above are not pretending to tell a story..they are in the game of entertainment… they don’t have too much of grand characterisation etc… they use a few tropes to sell their wares and within that they aim to please the audience. I don’t watch any serial on this list but from a few moments of either promos or general surfing, it is obvious they may lack a vision in the narrative etc but at least they are not pretentious unlike Jhanak makers.. like there is a story to tell but kuch bhi irada nahin aage badne ka…

I will give an example of Udne ki Asha - I don’t follow the serial but my thoughts on what little I have seen in surfing is their scripting department has a good sense of engagement of the audience while narrating a scene. Keeps it simple!! Much of the audience cares for that only.

Jhanak pretends to tell a story..but it has no intention to carry through to its logical extension or conclusion.. Since the serial has limited ability for full blown drama it resorts to elongating basic premise ( Hall drama, Arshi - Shristi nonsense ad nauseam) Serials like Jhanak with personality driven conflicts cannot go on forever- Which is why the serial was great in the start and the build up was good as they kept to conveying the journey with earnestness. But the journey can’t stall without the jerkiness being observed by the core audience that fell for it. Now the serial is just stalling so the charm is off..

Leena is trying to have the cake and eat it too!!

KTHFAN1981 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

On Wednesday 16th October episode jhanak was kidnapped ....I think trp is from that day only either 16 to 23 no runak except just a lollipop ad shoot scene . They were also running precaps of her accident before that .....so everyone knew seperation was coming. No one liked it .

Now I don't know if they count trp from Wednesday to Wednesday. Or from Sundays to Sundays

One other reason for drop in TRP is the late night run. It starts at 10:35 after Upma and runs till approximately 11:30. I myself watch only half of the episode and other half sleeping till my husband comes home from work. Nobody will be interested to watch such sober episodes in late night missing their sleep. Earlier it was from 10:30 to 11 sharp and the episodes were interesting with Ani looking handsome and crossing boundaries for his love. This is just watching like some 70s movie.

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/jhanak-police-investigates-shrishti-but-a-major-twist-saves-her_213291 yeh lo real BB alien will tell himself the truth of father . SM will be free again . ANI to Bach Gaya. I am not liking this sadhu father jaldi se track khatam karo. I hope ANI does not listen to the pagal aurat and fills her maang.

Edited by shanakanj - 9 hours ago