Frequent Posters

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Ab ye nandini aur vanraj kaun hai???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Lol. Ajay aaishwarya from hum dil de chuke Sanam movie smiley37smiley37

I can even post the link of that scene on yt if you want smiley37smiley37

I was never able to see hugs in the same way in movies .....now runak wants to ruin it on itv for me smiley37smiley37

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Maybe this baap reveal track can finally sink the show for good smiley36….itni bakwaas backstory ka twist leke aaye hain for Urvashi and yeh daily scenes of Brij and Sadhu Baba are so boring to watch. Baap beti bonding ki bhi koi chemistry nahin πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚

Runak dikhane mein waise bhi Leena Aunty ko interest nahin. Toh bacha kya phir? smiley36

Bold seriously leena aunty ji is so confident ki bina kisi logic ki Khichdi, leads ka hamesha alag rehna, boring baap beti milan logo ko pasand ayega smiley37smiley37

I think Anupama was in her 40s? When they showed her love story. I never watched the show but waha bhi they needed that strong love angle between the leads keep the show running .....yeh show toh full fledged love story ki Tarah sell kiya gaya hai but aaj tak inko dhang se in relationship dikhaya hi nahi gaya ......accusations, accusations,accusations .....it's never ending. Infact sabko samajh bhi a raha hai that she'll never show them together in a peaceful way for atleast 100 more episodes. Band hi hoga or kya.

szsiddiqa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

Lol. Ajay aaishwarya from hum dil de chuke Sanam movie smiley37smiley37

I can even post the link of that scene on yt if you want smiley37smiley37

I was never able to see hugs in the same way in movies .....now runak wants to ruin it on itv for me smiley37smiley37

daal bhi do, aisa kya shramana !!

neki aur pooch pooch, please post it

Incidentally on radio they were playing jhonka hawa ka song, and i was trying to recall the movie and lo we are discussing the it here!!

Edited by szsiddiqa - a day ago
sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Bold seriously leena aunty ji is so confident ki bina kisi logic ki Khichdi, leads ka hamesha alag rehna, boring baap beti milan logo ko pasand ayega smiley37smiley37

I think Anupama was in her 40s? When they showed her love story. I never watched the show but waha bhi they needed that strong love angle between the leads keep the show running .....yeh show toh full fledged love story ki Tarah sell kiya gaya hai but aaj tak inko dhang se in relationship dikhaya hi nahi gaya ......accusations, accusations,accusations .....it's never ending. Infact sabko samajh bhi a raha hai that she'll never show them together in a peaceful way for atleast 100 more episodes. Band hi hoga or kya.

Leena has a thing coming if she thinks anyone is interested in anyone except Runak

Unki naiya paar lagane ke chakkar bahut log fase hain aur woh fayda utha rahin hain Leena but log itne bhi pagal nahin to sit thru nonsense tracks

My friend’s mum in her late 70s was telling me the other day… yeh Ani aur Jhanak ko dur rakhenge toh hum nahin dekhenge πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Edited by sanfan - a day ago
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

Leena has a thing coming if she thinks anyone is interested in anyone except Runak

Unki naiya paar lagane ke chakkar bahut log fase hain aur woh fayda utha rahin hain Leena but log itne bhi pagal nahin to sit thru nonsense tracks

My friend’s mum in her late 70s was telling me the other day… yeh Ani aur Jhanak ko dur rakhenge toh hum nahin dekhenge πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Encourage your friend's mum to convert the resolution into action!😝hum to ott audience hai jyada..mum's and aunties are the trp audience...they need to skip the episodes to make some real difference..

Edited by Dibya_C - a day ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 21 hours ago

LOL so actually our first presumption turned out right...it's not partial memory recovery but in fact Jhanak fully remembers everything about her life smiley36

Episode was very patchy in how they showed her memory reveal....scenes were jumping abruptly during that convo and it was just the two Babas blabbering on. Jhanak ka stance basically wohi same hai jo accident se pehle tha......she wants to stay away from Ani's life cuz she considers him married to Arshi.....lol let's just all forget her grand stunts about "museebat mein main unki patni"....that stance seems gone again as per madam's latest mood.

She basically said that meri death ki news ab tak mil chuki hogi unko, woh dukhi huye honge, dil toota hoga but uske baad theek bhi ho gaye honge smiley36.....yeh toh madam ka comprehension level hai after she firsthand saw Ani's tadap for her in the hospital....anyways.

Baaki she told Brij about Urvashi ki death and he gave a really weird constipated expression which I guess was supposed to convey sadness? smiley5smiley36.....anyways they all quickly switched to planning the dance program in Kolkata and convincing Jhanak to take part....she agreed reluctantly eventually after they said she can keep her identity hidden.....lol

Dusri taraf Ani is busy declaring to his family that he just wants to die now that Jhanak is gone....baar baar bol raha hai nothing matters for him anymore but his family gives bored expressions aage se like no big deal if he dies smiley36

Precap mein Bose house mein Jhanak ke shraadh ki discussion ho rahi hai which Ani is insisting isi ghar mein hoga rather than some random ghaat.

Edited by AreYaar - 20 hours ago
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 20 hours ago

LOL so actually our first presumption turned out right...it's not partial memory recovery but in fact Jhanak fully remembers everything about her life smiley36

Episode was very patchy in how they showed her memory reveal....scenes were jumping abruptly during that convo and it was just the two Babas blabbering on. Jhanak ka stance basically wohi same hai jo accident se pehle tha......she wants to stay away from Ani's life cuz she considers him married to Arshi.....lol let's just all forget her grand stunts about "museebat mein main unki patni"....that stance seems gone again as per madam's latest mood.

She basically said that meri death ki news ab mili chuki hogi unko, woh dukhi huye honge, dil toota hoga but uske baad theek bhi ho gaye honge smiley36.....yeh toh madam ka comprehension level hai after she firsthand so Ani's tadap for her in the hospital....anyways.

Baaki she told Brij about Urvashi ki death and he gave a really weird constipated expression which I guess was supposed to convey sadness? smiley5smiley36.....anyways they all quickly switched to planning the dance program in Kolkata and convincing Jhanak to take part....she agreed reluctantly eventually after they said she can keep her identity hidden.....lol

Dusri taraf Ani is busy declaring to his family that he just wants to die now that Jhanak is gone....baar baar bol raha hai nothing matters for him anymore but his family gives bored expressions aage se like no big deal if he dies smiley36

Precap mein Bose house mein Jhanak ke shraadh ki discussion ho rahi hai which Ani is insisting isi ghar mein hoga rather than some random ghaat.

whatever jhanak says it never happen. She thinks she can keep her identity hidden from ANI bose lol . He already said he can smell her when she comes near to him. It’s always ANI words which are the real foreshadowing . Whatever he says that only matters baaki sab bakwas jhanak can continue. This girl lives in her own delusion can’t stand her anymore. I am skipping all her scenes bcoz of her bakwas. Today episode was at least better kyonki ANI mila thoda instalment mein.
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

whatever jhanak says it never happen. She thinks she can keep her identity hidden from ANI bose lol . He already said he can smell her when she comes near to him. It’s always ANI words which are the real foreshadowing . Whatever he says that only matters baaki sab bakwas jhanak can continue. This girl lives in her own delusion can’t stand her anymore. I am skipping all her scenes bcoz of her bakwas. Today episode was at least better kyonki ANI mila thoda instalment mein.

Haan woh toh clear hi hai ki Jhanak ke words ki koi value nahin....her grand vows of staying hidden will go phuss whenever Ani comes searching for her.

But yeah makers have once again proven Jhanak the most pathetic character in this "love" story smiley36....even after seeing Ani's tadap for her firsthand, she has casually dismissed it that he would get over her death news so easily.....girl has no self-esteem and no self-respect. And she will never value Ani's love for her, woh bhi clear ho gaya hai.....last epi tak Ani ko Arshi ka husband hi bolegi yehsmiley36.

This whole fake your death and stay hidden from the world idea seems totally inspired from her real baap only...apne genes dikha rahi hai beti smiley36

But yeah based on her POV today, quite likely she will try to fake amnesia or pretend she's a humshakal if Ani finds her alsosmiley36.....but apna puppy eyes syndrome bhi control kar le phir cuz Ani wahin se pakad lega that it's Jhanak only giving him puppy eyes smiley36

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail

She basically said that meri death ki news ab mili chuki hogi unko, woh dukhi huye honge, dil toota hoga but uske baad theek bhi ho gaye honge smiley36.....yeh toh madam ka comprehension level hai after she firsthand so Ani's tadap for her in the hospital....anyways.

Wtf smiley37smiley37. Now madam will live as nuton......Ani iske samne ayega usko bhi yahi bolegi Main jhanak nahi nuton ho .smiley37smiley37smiley37 pagal aurat hai bilkul. Isko memory loss ki zaroorat kabhi thi hi nahi she already keep loosing her memory everyday day about everything related to ani his marital status his love .....lmao such a needy soul . All she want Ani iske pass aakar bas pyar ki declarations karta rahe roz roz because screw toh dheela hi hai she keeps forgetting it. She also keeps forgetting that Ani is not married to arshi . Again all I can say is she is indeed a PAGAL AURAT smiley8

AreYaar thumbnail

Wtf smiley37smiley37. Now madam will live as nuton......Ani iske samne ayega usko bhi yahi bolegi Main jhanak nahi nuton ho .smiley37smiley37smiley37 pagal aurat hai bilkul. Isko memory loss ki zaroorat kabhi thi hi nahi she already keep loosing her memory everyday day about everything related to ani his marital status his love .....lmao such a needy soul . All she want Ani iske pass aakar bas pyar ki declarations karta rahe roz roz because screw toh dheela hi hai she keeps forgetting it. She also keeps forgetting that Ani is not married to arshi . Again all I can say is she is indeed a PAGAL AURAT smiley8

Isliye toh main kal se bol rahi hoon ki new jodi welcome karne ki tayyari karo....it's no more Runak...ab RUTUN hoga smiley36

This Nuton name is here to stay for some time atleast smiley36....Kolkata mein woh dance program mein jaake hi sabko pata chalega ki Nuton hi Jhanak haismiley36

Btw is saari planning mein Jhanak Rani ko AK ka ek baar bhi khayaal nahin aaya....that Sadhu Baba asked her if she wants to go back to Mumbai and Jhanak was like hell nosmiley37.....tch tch so called sacche dost ko bhi itni easily kaat diya life se smiley37

Ani-Arshi ko sab log married bolte rahenge story mein...it's a game of semantics and Leena Aunty has no story....so yehi chalega.....lol bas beech mein thodi bahut dialoguebaazi to point out ki shaadi wasn't completed but baaki wohi status quo....lol