Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Beti ekdum baap pe gayi hai....lol he also left Urvashi after sharing a conjugal relationship with her and still presuming she prefers his brother.....and Jhanak Rani bhi ONS manaa ke chhod gayi apne Sirji kosmiley37

Dono baap beti ko lagta hai conjugal relationship is no big deal to walk away fromsmiley36

Every time I remember her hiding this big information from aniruddh ....even after knowing ki uska bhi first time hi tha. I want to yank her hair out .....smiley7

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: MJ_1009

beti toh beti...baap toh baap nikla ...whats worse is that he even ditched his hard earned fame for a celibate lifestyle and left urvashi when she was pregnant with jhanak like u said her life was destroyed ...just history repeating ...

Did he really leave Urvashi after knowing she's pregnant? I thought he didn't know that Urvashi was pregnant and left before that....so wait, he thinks Urvashi got pregnant by his brother kya? Wow....lol

And what sick plot is this that the brothers were casually switching places all the time without anyone finding out? Dhoom 3 se copy kiya hai yeh plot kya Leena Maata ne?

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MJ_1009

entire family surname should be changed to mahanta ...jhanak mahanta, bbg mahantaa...bloodline or clones of mahaanta...so much for fooling urvashi over presumptions and ditching hard-earned fame for becoming a celibate...

Mahanta ki aad main dusro ki life barbaad hi kar rahe hai . Baap ne maa ki kar di. Fattu kahi ka. Beti Ani ki kar rahi hai smiley8

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Did he really leave Urvashi after knowing she's pregnant? I thought he didn't know that Urvashi was pregnant and left before that....so wait, he thinks Urvashi got pregnant by his brother kya? Wow....lol

And what sick plot is this that the brothers were casually switching places all the time without anyone finding out? Dhoom 3 se copy kiya hai yeh plot kya Leena Maata ne?

no i dont think he knew as per today but yeah thats what he was presuming regarding jhanak being clone bbg's child ...unless it was a different interpretation then not sure...
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

So due to this glitch in IF I am not being able to respond to or react any replies...I will once this glitch goes....

So I have to say...

Yesterday I was watching " Tejas revealing RuNak marriage truth in party " wala episode....Bcz I was kind of trying to relieve the Tejas swag era...such a calm evilness he had.....πŸ‘πŸ‘

Toh there was a scene between Shrishti and Arshi...Arshi was crying to Shrishti complaining that Jhanak is taking her place everywhere...etc etc..

Toh Shrishti said....

" Agar main tumhari jagah Hoti toh Aniruddh mere saath ho na ho...par main uske dimag se Jhanak ka Naam o nishaan Mita deti....usse Jhanak se bhi dur kar deti..."

What a coincidence I must say....kya timing hai...

So does it mean that it was always Leenaji's story...? And she showed it after a lotttt of dragfest........

I found Shrishti's line in that episode very interesting....and looking at the current storyline it makes so much sense.

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

So due to this glitch in IF I am not being able to respond to or react any replies...I will once this glitch goes....

So I have to say...

Yesterday I was watching " Tejas revealing RuNak marriage truth in party " wala episode....Bcz I was kind of trying to relieve the Tejas swag era...such a calm evilness he had.....πŸ‘πŸ‘

Toh there was a scene between Shrishti and Arshi...Arshi was crying to Shrishti complaining that Jhanak is taking her place everywhere...etc etc..

Toh Shrishti said....

" Agar main tumhari jagah Hoti toh Aniruddh mere saath ho na ho...par main uske dimag se Jhanak ka Naam o nishaan Mita deti....usse Jhanak se bhi dur kar deti..."

What a coincidence I must say....kya timing hai...

So does it mean that it was always Leenaji's story...? And she showed it after a lotttt of dragfest........

I found Shrishti's line in that episode very interesting....and looking at the current storyline it makes so much sense.

Arshi is no different..she doesn't want to leave Ani because Runak will unite without any hindrance...she also had a similar dialogue while post birthday night confrontation with J...Ani ab mera pura nahi raha...par main usse tumhara kabhi nahi hone dungi..

Edited by Dibya_C - a day ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Arshi is no different..she doesn't want to leave Anishit because Runak will unite without any hindrance...she also had a similar dialogue while post birthday night confrontation with J...Ani ab mera pura nahi raha...main usse tumhara kabhi nahi hone dungi..

Didi ki baaton ko seriously mat lo.....since then, woh 2-3 baar dialogue maar chuki hai about how Ani bahut pehle se Jhanak ka ho chuka hai smiley36....bahut pehle se Jhanak ko apni biwi maan chuka hai.....lol

Kar toh yeh kuch paayi nahin hai to stop Ani from being Jhanak ka....bas hawaa mein dialogue maarti hai smiley36

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail

No he didn't knew she was pregnant. But kulbhushan isko marna chahta tha and that aashram wale guruji saved his life. Abhi tak isliye unhi ke sath hai smiley36

He left Urvashi thinking he's trying to save her from kulbhushan .....phir baad main confusing dialogues ki Urvashi move on kar gayi kulbhushan ke sath smiley5. Guruji told him Urvashi aisa kabhi nahi kar sakti usko to pata hi nahi ki aap ka twin bhi hai .....clear nahi kiya kuch dhang se aaj.

Guruji looks like a powerful mansmiley36. Bol rahe hai ki fight with kulbhushan to get your pehchan back mere bhot se log hai jo mera kaam aasani se kar dengay . He's pretty sure jhanak bbg ki hi beti hai but bbg don't think so.

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

People here were bashing Ani saying how he is becoming Jhanak's papa BBG 2.0....

But the truth is Jhanak is Her father BBG 2.0...and she is trying to make Aniruddh Urvashi 2.0...smiley37smiley37....

My blood boils thinking the audacity of this man ...He bcz of his pointless, stupid maahaan sacrifice... completely spoiled Urvashi's life subjecting her to life long humiliation and trauma....and spoiled Jhanak's life with that "unwanted " tag as a child... and her mind is conditioned with so much inferiority complex that she actually is spoiling Aniruddh's life as well whom she loves so much...

Uske papa Ko pakad ke peeto as a punishment of his " mahaan sacrifice"smiley7smiley37

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

No he didn't knew she was pregnant. But kulbhushan isko marna chahta tha and that aashram wale guruji saved his life. Abhi tak isliye unhi ke sath hai smiley36

He left Urvashi thinking he's trying to save her from kulbhushan .....phir baad main confusing dialogues ki Urvashi move on kar gayi kulbhushan ke sath smiley5. Guruji told him Urvashi aisa kabhi nahi kar sakti usko to pata hi nahi ki aap ka twin bhi hai .....clear nahi kiya kuch dhang se aaj.

Guruji looks like a powerful mansmiley36. Bol rahe hai ki fight with kulbhushan to get your pehchan back mere bhot se log hai jo mera kaam aasani se kar dengay . He's pretty sure jhanak bbg ki hi beti hai but bbg don't think so.

LOL again I will say this plot seems Dhoom3 inspired ki jealous twin tried to kill his more popular brother smiley36

But this Brij comes across as quite a weak guy...bas woh Kul ne ek dhamki di and yeh aise hi wife ko abandon karke chala gaya? lol waah.....and baaki his thought process sounds inspired from Runak only jo dono bahut easily maan lete hain ek dusre ke baare mein that they've moved on with other people and are happy with other people smiley36

And LOL this Brij still has doubt about Jhanak being his daughter? Only that Sadhu Baba is fully convinced? smiley37....do they atleast know that Urvashi is dead? Precap mein toh kaafi chill tareeke se baat kar raha tha yeh Brij as if the news of Urvashi ki death didn't bother him much....lol